Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any News on Hybrid Garage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Any News on Hybrid Garage?

So, what's the deal with Hybrid Garage? Are they shut down or what? I ordered my Carsound Cat from them on Dec. 30, and they charged my credit card the day after...but guess what...no cat yet. It's Feb.11 for Christ's sake!!! I heard it takes a really long time to get them out, and several people keep telling me that I didn't get scammed and not to worry about it. I don't even care that it's taking that long, I just need it by April (Emissions). I wish they could just learn how to return E-mail/Phone calls and let people know what's going on. I don't want to have to call my Credit card company.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 11:17 AM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (jdmkevin)

been told they went out of business. get ahold of the az bbb to file a complaint and then the attorney general to somehow get your cash back. there are a couple of people here on the boards with the very same problem. good luck.
Old 02-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (vtecb20coupe)

**** that sucks, I almost placed a web order today, before I saw this thread. Was sort of spooked they didn't answer phone at lunchtime and voicemailbox was full.

Damn, now I gotta pay big bucks locally to get a cat modified for my JDM header.
Old 02-11-2004, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (virginia_dude)

i ordered a harness adapter on 11/13/2003 paid 172.99. Never heard a thing no adapter.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (hybridall)

well damn local muffler shops gonna charge me more just to mod a univeral cat I have to buy, than they could have sold me a modded one for.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Apparently, someone else posted this info (hybridall) and then his account and all posts by him were deleted by a moderator for an unknown reason, so I'll post it again for all of you that were screwed by hybrid garage.

Hybrid Garage contact info:

adriant@trnetworks.net

Modified by locash at 9:44 PM 2/13/2004
Old 02-13-2004, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (locash)

You wont be able to ban or kick us all off. Because soon all my co-workers will join me in this issue. What you going to ban locash and brian g? Good luck.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (f22sohc)

The guy that was banned was banned for posting Adrian's Wifes phone number and email address. Not for posting how to take care of a Hybrid Garage problem but how to harass his family. I bet if you do it and it is reported they will ban all of you.

Deal with your issues, no one has a problem with that but leave people's families out of it guys.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (f22sohc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by f22sohc &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You wont be able to ban or kick us all off. Because soon all my co-workers will join me in this issue. What you going to ban locash and brian g? Good luck.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sounds like Todd isn't going to learn his lesson.
Old 02-13-2004, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Asahi)

I dont know what this is all about. I dont know who any of you are. All i know is i was ripped of by hybrid garage and people need to know that so it doesnt continue.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (fffrog)

Well I am glad I listened to the hairs on the back of my neck before I placed an online order... Thought it was weird they were not answering their phones on a weekday, and the voicemail box was full, next day I saw this thread. Whew I was glad I listened to my gut feeling. But still its a shame, they had great prices, wonder what went wrong?
Old 02-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What went wrong is the guy F22sohc that posted above stole from them and didn't fill orders that were placed and then when he was fired he has now taken it upon himself to post personal info to help make the situation worse.

I suspect they will have things repaird in a few months but Todd ruined them by acting like a jackass and there isn't much they can do but tread water.

I know the popel and they are good honet people struggling because of someone else who is dishonest. That said I would not buy something from them at this time but I would certainly not discount them yet.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah, don't count them out. Adrian really is a good guy, I've been talking w/ him for the past couple days and it turns out my cat got mixed up at the welding shop (he outsourced the cats cause he was swamped w/ so much crap.) So he put one together last night himself for me and is shipping it on Monday. I mean, it was freakin Valentine's day!!...and he decides to weld a cat for me. IF that's not dedication, I don't know what is.

But Adrian gave me the OK to give people his contact info if their orders have been screwed up...So, if you truly have an order problem, PM me, this is not for poeple who want to bash/bitch at him. If you handle your problem in a proffessional manner, things DO get resolved.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Asahi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Asahi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I suspect they will have things repaird in a few months but Todd ruined them by acting like a jackass and there isn't much they can do but tread water.

I know the popel and they are good honet people struggling because of someone else who is dishonest. That said I would not buy something from them at this time but I would certainly not discount them yet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm bringing this post back up because I am getting a little pissed. I ordered a clutch from them 2 months ago (2 mo to the day on sunday) and have recieved NOTHING. Absolutely ******* NOTHING. I have e-mailed about 5 different addresses (including the one on this thread) a bunch of different times and never recieved anything back. I also called and got the voice mail thing just like everyone else. The least he/they could do is give me/us a response. If they are actually struggling and arent just ripping people off then they should have the decency to let the paid customers know what the hell is going on. Thats what a real "good honest" person would do. That would ease my nerves. Oh, and how are we supposed to not discount them yet?

Also, they should take their damn store down. thats what pisses me off the most. They have it up like nothing is going on and so people will continue to buy stuff off there (or send them money anyway) without any knowledge of this whatsoever. I mean how many people are going to be skeptical about buying from a place that HAD a good reputation? Argh.

You know and they have this up right there at the top: "Now we are your most reliable source for performance parts! When you buy from Hybrid Garage, we provide LIVE Online Tech Support! We stand behind our products and our service! " What bullshit. I have had less problems with individuals over the net.

I hope they do clear this up. I am very very temped to call the mesa or phx or whoever police and see what they'll let me do, though. Some kids in town just went to jail for internet fraud like this about a week ago. Maybe all of us folks who were ripped off need to band together and get something done.

BTW, I called paypal and the guy said that they are not allowing anyone to pay hybrid garage with paypal anymore. So at lease people will pay with credit cards and have 60 days to realize they are getting ripped.

Ben
Old 03-05-2004, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Ben Ogle)

Contact the better business bureau. You can fill out the form online. It goes to the local office. It did that about two weeks ago.
Old 03-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

like everyone here, i brought over $700 worth of gear from HybridGarage. its now been 5months with no goods. about a month ago i contacted Visa who immediately refunded the money, BUT i have to give HybridGarage a further 3months to send the goods. if they dont i keep the money, if they do Visa takes it off the credit card and gives it to them.

Now i know they wont send the goods, so why the **** should i give them another 3months to waste my time?? not only have i waited 5months for gear i need to finish my conversion, but now i have to wait another 3months before i can order it from someone else!!!

I have also contacted the Mesa Police, who have investigated and have found their business shutdown and no longer operating from the address on their website. The Police have no idea where they are.

as mentioned above, Todd no longer works for Hgarage. instead, he knows works fo HASport. if anyone has any SOLID and RELIABLE info on Todd i suggest you contact the Mesa police and inform them of his past employment, he could be very useful.

as for Hybridgarage, the smart thing to do would be hire some employees. obviously they arent broke and more employees might help get them out of the so called "delay" they are in. if thats too much to ask for, at least pull down the website. if you cant get orders out that have been pending for months, how the **** are you going to get new orders out on time???

obviously Adrian is the most stupid man on earth. I will never purchase anything from HybridGarage again and have no problem dragging their name through all kinds of Mud.

I wonder if he will ever realise that his business has email and telephones...
Old 03-09-2004, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Kiwiboy)

up once again.

Does anyone know these people (dawn and adrian)? Like know them to the point of being able to talk to them in the near future? I just want to know if I will ever get anything out of this. I need a clutch. Bad. I ordered it 2 months ago for a reason. Oh so frusturating.

Ben
Old 05-17-2004, 12:11 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On December 02 2003 I made a payments of $133.28 USD for a Team HGR Catalytic Converter for JDM 4-1 Header.

I have been really patient.

I have sent a few emails telling him,I didn't receive nothing.

I had one email one day saying...it was bizarre and he would check what happen.

since then....nothing.

I have tried some others email adress even the one from the guy saying he could get somemore...with no luck.
I was always kind with him...but still,I don't have my cat.

I had to buy one and make it fit there.

If only I would have type Hybrid garage in the search criteria before ordering....

First time I've been ripped by a company in the US.
I do buy alot from your country.

This has not stopped me to buy from the US!

But it shure pissed me off,since I wanted to have that cat,since I paid for.

anyway....

Old 05-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Francois)

i have purchased items from them before about a year ago.....received items in a timely manner.....i went to order another item in october and 3 months went by and still no item. I e mailed them and todd replied finally saying Hasport was back ordered, im like ok.....then i e mailed like 3 more times and called the team HGR number and got nothing. Not sure what deal is with Hybrid Garage?
Old 06-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (rsbad454)

So anything new on this?

Somebody here has a shop that does them too only at a higher price. Forget who however.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, I got my money back. It took a while but I finally got ahold of Dawn at her other job and she sent me a check. if anyone needs her contact info you can e-mail me. Ogle6@hotmail.com

Ben
Old 06-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ben Ogle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, I got my money back. It took a while but I finally got ahold of Dawn at her other job and she sent me a check. if anyone needs her contact info you can e-mail me. Ogle6@hotmail.com

Ben</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just hope it's not a rubber check
Old 06-16-2004, 08:29 PM

Default Re: Any News on Hybrid Garage? (Kiwiboy)

The website has been pulled down, well at least for the "shop" portion of it. The contact link has also been removed. I would say they went totally under they would have pulled the entire web site. I would say they will be back eventually.