Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

99 accord auto to manuel swap wiring harness help

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon3 99 accord auto to manuel swap wiring harness help

I need help I blew my turboed f23a4 auto motor an trans in my 99 honda accord lx 4 dr an I pulled another f23a4 motor out of a 2000 accord ex 2 dr with manuel trans an my friend cut the wirinf harness when I told him not to right at the fire wall but what u need to know is if I re connect all the wires he cut an do I need the manuel dash harness too I have the manuel ecu an ignition but the key is missing remember this motor is comin from a salvage yard if I can am I able to run a manuel off the auto ecu an ignition an auto dash harness an guage clusters I have the old motor pulled an the new one witch has only 50k on it just finished puttin new gaskets in the cylinder head an intake manifold an swaped the a4 cam to a a6 cam cleaned an is ready to drop in the 99 I have the clutch pedal slave an master mostly what I need to know is will the manuel engine harness work with the dash harness I really dont wanna pull the dash harness an can I use the auto ecu an ignition with this since the key is missin from the manuel one I need help asap I plan on goin to the salvage yard again tomorow an if I dont get a responce ima spend so much time pullin the dash harness out of the donor car an mine an swaopin them plus havin to get a a new key cut an chipped by honda an would I need the fuse boxes to or anything else I need help im horrible at wireing so to some it up can I run manuel trans engine harness to a auto trans dash harness with auto ecu an ignition an guage cluster I know this thread start is probly confusing been alot easier if my friend never cut the harness now im lost HELP ASAP