Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Where can i shop for JDM swapped parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 09:18 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can i shop for JDM swapped parts

Hello, I own a 98 prelude with an H22A from a 5th gen prelude with red valvecover over a month ago the car messed up on me driving it to a somewhat far place noticed about 30 minutes away from my house that the car was over heating noticed getting off the freeway saw smoke coming from under the hood pulled over turned the heater on to cool the engine down a bit faater and found it was my heater hose drove it back home keeping an eye on my temp stat it was a bit above the half not to much so after i parked it and fixed it took me about a few days to fix the hose but i removed my distributor intake and a few other sensors but put everything back as is once i was finished and my car wouldnt start so now im kinda screwed on it but i would like to know for anyone that has experience shopping for car parts for jdm swapped motors what websites do you guys use and if you have an h22a yourself would be very helpful on what you guys can tell me sonce this is my first jdm swapped car ive owned please and thanl you.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Re: Where can i shop for JDM swapped parts

eh, you can use USDM H22 parts - spare/replacement parts are internationally the same in most cases (exept some differences between jdm/usdm/edm engines and models like cams and pistons etc)

oem parts can be found from sites like hondapartsnow, hondapartsunlimited, hondapartsonline