Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 4 gen

where can I find the best deal on stage 2 or 3 race axles
Old 11-04-2005, 05:09 AM

Default "Where Can I get this"

Anybody from the UK? I would like to get a set of AUDM Prelude Headlights for my 4th Gen Lude where can I get a set?

Modified by hpsi93 at 8:36 AM 12/2/2005
Old 11-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Where to find: 4th gen Front upper strut bar that ties into the firewall (syntax420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by syntax420 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where to find: 4th gen Front upper strut bar that ties into the firewall</TD></TR></TABLE>

Password JDM is in the process of making one right now....but it's not going to be cheap.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The "Where Can I get" this thread. (Lewdin' Incognito)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lewdin’ Incognito &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anybody offer a complete coolant hose kit for the Prelude?

EDIT: 4th gen / H23</TD></TR></TABLE>

honda does

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BokChoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where can I find the best deal on stage 2 or 3 race axles</TD></TR></TABLE>

dss axles are the best from hondas to chevys to jeeps....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94LudeVTec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where can I get Mugen MF10 wheels to fit a 4th gen Lude. Or do they even make these in 4lug? I heard Tenzo-R did a ripoff of them which would be fine with me.

http://www.rsportscars.com/fot...6.jpg

There's a pic of them.

Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

rota always has their copies....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tipmn98 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://titanmotorsports.com/rarewiinmafo.html

if anyone can tell me anything about this manifold i would greatly appreciate it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

its made for huge hp motors preferably turboed, that want to run nitrous also....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 95whiteludesi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">anyone selling a good sounding deep exhaust for a 92-96 lude si or know where to get one? Can be new or used just not too expensive.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thermal r&d dude
Old 11-07-2005, 08:05 PM

Default Re: The "Where Can I get" this thread. (xmoder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by xmoder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

they sell some bootleg fiberglass ones at aeror.com for $120</TD></TR></TABLE>
yeah but only for the 1992-1996 Prelude. I would like the real deal though for a 1997-2001 Prelude.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: (law_teg_92_R)

where can i get an OEM front lip and the JDM fog lights with all necessary hardware.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Re: The "Where Can I get" this thread. (Modified VETC)

*Where can I get* a good tranny housing for a 92 prelude or (preferably) a good H23 tranny with lsd. (JDM)
Old 11-15-2005, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

h23 transmissions never came with lsd, even in jdreamland

but you could find a quaife...and buy a used tranny on here...
Old 11-15-2005, 07:30 AM

Default Re: (mgags7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mgags7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">h23 transmissions never came with lsd, even in jdreamland

but you could find a quaife...and buy a used tranny on here...</TD></TR></TABLE>

What about the JDM H23 that puts out 230 HP? Vtec too. Though very rare I thought this was stock LSD
Old 11-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ALMXDUPABOUTPRELUDES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">JDM H23 that puts out 230 HP</TD></TR></TABLE>

like they say in mexico, no existe....

the h23vtec that does exist comes mated to an automatic tranny....whether that pig has lsd or not doesnt really concern me....
Old 11-18-2005, 09:07 AM

Looking for Aztec eyebrow or a copy, Mugen rear spoiler or a copy for 4 gen
Old 11-19-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Re: (aznluder)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aznluder &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looking for Aztec eyebrow or a copy, Mugen rear spoiler or a copy for 4 gen</TD></TR></TABLE>

if you find a mugen replica let me know, so I can hunt the fool that made it and torture him for ruining the beauty of rare authentic parts!
Old 11-23-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Re: (prelude00sh)

Looking for any company that makes a thin head gasket for H22A4, and a website with people who sell them, thanks
Old 11-24-2005, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

does any one know where to find the sunroof smokers visor for a fifth gen lude mine got cracked and the paint under where it sat is all messed up i need another one asap also any one know where to find the side visors for cheap password jdm wants like 230 bucks for just the side ones
Old 11-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sloweredcivic)

Originally Posted by Geeq
Where can I get....Or do they make?

The mounts for your Stock or OEM style hoods that can be lifted where the hood meets the windshield.

I've seen it Searching for Pics of cars. It's a JDM style that you don't see here in the US...so I've heard. It creates a sort of Cowl induction by lifting the hood up an inch or two still using your stock hood.

Does anyone klnow if there are any Kits or is it just custom fabrication???
people just use spacers to do that....its mostly for looks, some with the H2B need it for clearance....

Originally Posted by revlimitx04
Where can I find a freshly rebuilt shortblock for sale for a 98 Honda prelude?

Anything local in Texas?

A web site?

Some help?

Preferably at a resonable price.
you wont find a rebuilt shortblock, but you could always buy a new one from honda, or check all the motor selling places...they usually sell longblocks, and then you could pawn the head off on here

Originally Posted by getbig
Q) Carbon Fiber Cooling Shroud (Above the radiator)?
if you have a 4th gen, check out user 4bidden, if you have a 5th gen, talk to VSBB6

Originally Posted by law_teg_92_R
where can i get arp head studs for h23
http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/arp_head_studs/

Originally Posted by getbig
Q) 5th Gen OEM Spoiler LED (just the LED)?
honda...duh....

Originally Posted by AnthonyG2003
This is something that has been bothering me since I got my Prelude. When I bought it, it didnt have an ashtray in it. So...Where can I get an ashtray for my 4th Gen Prelude?
im sure someone on here has a wrecked car theyre parting out....or honda

Originally Posted by tarheelsoldier
where can i get either custom made pistons or rods. Forged of course, but for a stroker motor.
there are more than enough answers for this....but i think the easiest would be wiseco custom pistons, and crower rods....talk to brad at rlz, he may be able to help you out with piston design....

Originally Posted by kleankord
Where can i get flat-faced valves for the h23a? I only found k&m motorsports... any other suppliers?
check out supertech....they could probably do some for you

Originally Posted by chuniepatuni
i need help finding a grill for a prelude im looking for the black one with the little prelude logo been looking for ever and cant find it i would post a picture but am new to honda-tech.com so if you know what im talking about please help me by tellimg me where i can buy it thanks in advanced
honda or someone with a wrecked car part out on here....or maybe someone with a BoDy K1t y0....

Originally Posted by T4Lude
Im trying to find 8:0:1 CP pistons for an H23a1 I know they need to be custom made but I cant find anyone that can get these for me also what ever rings and pins I would need ... The rods are Crower and the sleeves are Golden Eagle. thanks to anyone who can help me with this search.
get in touch with wiseco....they will be able to get you something....

Originally Posted by Rayog21
Where can I get GM synchromesh? been looking in neighborhood auto parts stores and they have no idea what im talking about. Thanks
tell them you want pennzoil syncromesh...or you could go to the gm dealer....

Originally Posted by Jordans95si
jdm one piece headlights????
ebay or most motor importers....try passwordjdm.com and hmotorsonline.com

Originally Posted by TurboSI2nR
where can i get replacement quarter panels for my 94 prelude. i've seen so many on ebay for civic but nothing for the preludes. mine is proly the worst i've ever seen. the entire wheels well is rusting away
i have never seen prelude ones, because the rear qtr panel is the whole side of the car, its all the same peice....around me you can go to a junkyard and get the whole rear left or right side for $250 if its in perfect condition....

you should just do some good old body work....make new panels if you have to...

Originally Posted by shutta
vtec or legend calipers... can't find them anywhere around here...
junkyards or h-t are your best bet...these things arent easy to come by....

Originally Posted by mach3lude
4th gen triple gauge pillar?
i didnt find anything on google except this one guy, he custom made one out of a single and a double....what do you need all the gauges for anyways??

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-108992.html

Originally Posted by 9500redline
cant seem to find anyone who carries 97-01 headlights online. went to honda, they said they would charge me over 300! do any aftermarket ones exist? i need a cheap replacement for now until i cant get the oem one.
i seriously doubt there are any aftermarket housings...just find someone with a wrecked car part out on here or some other forum....or try a junkyard....

Originally Posted by PreLuDeSiR
where can i find a 94-96 prelude cupholder?
honda, $60 new, like mine

Originally Posted by 99blackvti
Where can I get oversized Type S pistons?? Searched but to no avail
check hmotorsonline.com and the likes, they all bring those things over....and search on here....some pop up every now and then...

Originally Posted by RudeLude95
I need a pair of the JDM fog lights, for my 99 Prelude, without the switch and all that stuff. Just the lights and mounting brackets.

I already have the USDM fogs with the switch, I just want the BB6 JDM lights themselves.

Modified by RudeLude95 at 9:56 AM 9/24/2005
check passwordjdm.com

Originally Posted by tourhcky
where is a good spot to find used turbo parts or kits besides ebay??? looking for a used greddy kit or something similar for a 95 lude vtec.......
well....we have a classified forum specifically for FI stuff...you should be able to find something on there....

Originally Posted by M@
Where can I get a J's Intake or replica that will fit a 4th gen H22a1
ill sell you mine, $50....pm me....

i havent seen any anywhere...i got mine off some kid on here....

Originally Posted by AnthonyG2003
Where is the best place to get front axles for my 93 Si?
for your stock h23?? pepboys or autozone...lifetime warranty is where its at...

if you need performance axles, driveshaftshop.com is the place

Originally Posted by mikko
where can i get dash light kits for 4th gen prelude
i want to change it from stock green to red or blue
they dont make them, but you could always DIY, search for LED conversion....

Originally Posted by silentvoice19
where can i get a turbo manifold for a 2000 prelude type SH along with a good waste gate.
ebay, or FI classifieds on here.....

Originally Posted by marcaobr
where can I get stock or any "modified" USED headlights ??? please please anyone let me know
Modified by marcaobr at 9:11 PM 10/12/2005
h-t's many for sale places....

Originally Posted by Komakazi_830
where can i get OEM floormats for my 5th gen?...
i dont think you can get them from honda anymore, but there are places that make floormats to your spec....or you could look around in fs on here....check for wrecked car part-outs....

Originally Posted by Lewdin’ Incognito
Does anybody offer a complete coolant hose kit for the Prelude?

EDIT: 4th gen / H23
passwordjdm.com has a samco hose kit for a 4g h22....its damn close in fit...i have never seen an h23 one...

Originally Posted by 95whiteludesi
anyone selling a good sounding deep exhaust for a 92-96 lude si or know where to get one? Can be new or used just not too expensive.
thermal r&d makes some good stuff you would like....search around a bit....

Originally Posted by sloweredcivic
who has the cheapest h22 swaps right now i have found 1599 at password jdm but haven't heard anything about the quality of there swaps any one know of anything cheaper i need one in the next couple of weeks
thats pretty damn cheap my friend....if it was me, i would build my own swap....f hybrid...mmmm

Originally Posted by BDRphaSe2
were (or does this even exist) can i get a gauge cluster thats in Khm instead of mph and possibly a diff color, for my 94 si lude, or if anyone is selling message me im very interested in buying....thanks
just find someone that got a jdm front clip....those clusters are in km....as im sure are the euro spec ones too....i dont know about different colors though....

Originally Posted by preludeshdriver
Where can I get H22 TURBO CAMS at a decent price. (These work the same with a supercharger right?)
check out crower....and they should work with a supercharger too...yes...you may wish to take a look into the Official H Series Camshaft Thread....good info there

Originally Posted by syntax420
Where to find: 4th gen Front upper strut bar that ties into the firewall
they dont make one....password had plans or something....but theres not much clearance....pm user Hawkze_2.3, he knows about it...

Originally Posted by VTecLude1994
Where can I get Mugen MF10 wheels to fit a 4th gen Lude. Or do they even make these in 4lug? I heard Tenzo-R did a ripoff of them which would be fine with me.

http://www.rsportscars.com/fot...6.jpg

There's a pic of them.

Thanks
well you could start by searching for tenzo r's website and looking around....also check out rota, i bet they make em in 114....

Originally Posted by lwsfdytrd
I'm looking for manuals for 1991 Prelude Si, info on non-turbo modifications, specifications. This is my fourth Prelude, all generation II. Ready for mods.
you should search google dude....haynes is where its at, the dealer could always get you one too...

Originally Posted by BokChoy
where can I find the best deal on stage 2 or 3 race axles
laskey racing sells dss axles at a good discount...if i remember right....

Originally Posted by SpeedMachine
where can i get an OEM front lip and the JDM fog lights with all necessary hardware.
passwordjdm.com

Originally Posted by ALMXDUPINTEGRA
Looking for Skunk2 stage 1 cams or type S cams.
Headers for H22 also
skunk2 go to google
headers we have an official header thread
type s cams search here or any other motor importer or kteller.com

Originally Posted by Modified VETC
I need the driver side door, door gasket(the leaking waters getting a bit annoying), i cant find them anywhere, also same side door handle.
i would go with honda on that dude.....www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

Originally Posted by VTEC98Civ
Looking for any company that makes a thin head gasket for H22A4, and a website with people who sell them, thanks
google is your friend dude....http://www.kingmotorsports.com/product.asp?product=350 is one....

Originally Posted by sloweredcivic
does any one know where to find the sunroof smokers visor for a fifth gen lude mine got cracked and the paint under where it sat is all messed up i need another one asap also any one know where to find the side visors for cheap password jdm wants like 230 bucks for just the side ones
talk to honda for the sunroof thing....for the visors, i have never seen them anywhere else...

as for all the body kit and lip comments...i have no idea, nor the time to find rare jdm bling....so someone else can chime in with that stuff....
Old 11-30-2005, 10:47 AM

does anyone know a good place to buy an axel for a 97 prelude base?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nickolas388)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nickolas388 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">does anyone know a good place to buy an axel for a 97 prelude base?</TD></TR></TABLE>

pepboys or autozone, somewhere with a lifetime warranty on it....
Old 12-01-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: (IAluder95)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IAluder95 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where can i get a Kit to use a B series Tranny?</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.quartersportsdrag.com/H2B.htm and here is some feedback from people who have used it.... https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1273431

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dand39 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where can I find an intake chamber for a 4th Gen w/ H22?... provided there is one...</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you are talking about the plastic chamber down in the fender/bumper.... then either your local junk yard/for sale thread here on h-t, or good ol' honda

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prelude964 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where can I get H23 JE Pistons, 9:1 or 10:1, best price and reliability basically.... i know there's a lot of places that has em, but what's most reliable and not krazy on the price? preferabbly 9:1 for turbo app.</TD></TR></TABLE>

pretty good prices here... URL]http://www.lightningmotorsports.com/jepistons.htm[/URL]

Modified by jd3jdm at 2:00 AM 12/2/2005
Old 12-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default 4th gen sunvisors

most of you in here prolly have a drivers side sun visor for the 4th gen, and it is annoyingly drooping down from the ceiling, and if it isnt already drooping, it will be with time. These sun visors are flawed, does anyone know where I can get some good aftermarket sun visors for my 4th gen?
Old 12-02-2005, 06:18 AM

Default Re: 4th gen sunvisors (tonysaur)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tonysaur &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">most of you in here prolly have a drivers side sun visor for the 4th gen, and it is annoyingly drooping down from the ceiling, and if it isnt already drooping, it will be with time. These sun visors are flawed, does anyone know where I can get some good aftermarket sun visors for my 4th gen?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I had the same problem and just got some new ones from honda. I don't think they make aftermarket sunvisors.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:28 PM

Default black headlights

i was wondering where you can get the 97-01 black housing headlights for the prelude. i dont have a picture of them because i cant find them (which is why i am posting this). i have seen them before on ebay. they were like a 1000, but they were tight. let me know if you know.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: black headlights (tytyguy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tytyguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was wondering where you can get the 97-01 black housing headlights for the prelude. i dont have a picture of them because i cant find them (which is why i am posting this). i have seen them before on ebay. they were like a 1000, but they were tight. let me know if you know. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Um... As far as I know these aren't made... Someone must have did them custom and were selling them..
So your best bet is to buy another set and do it to them on the side then put them on...

If I'm wrong anyone let me know, and pictures would be nice since I haven't seen them before..
Old 12-02-2005, 05:54 PM

Default Re: black headlights (MLBZ521)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MLBZ521 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Um... As far as I know these aren't made... Someone must have did them custom and were selling them..
So your best bet is to buy another set and do it to them on the side then put them on...

If I'm wrong anyone let me know, and pictures would be nice since I haven't seen them before.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you're right. I have seen it done, but I've never seen them on a factory issue car. I could be wrong though, I'm more of a 4th gen guy.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:16 PM

i dont know.... they didint look custom made. they had high powered hids and they were real nice lookin. it was a company selling them too, so i dont know
Old 12-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tytyguy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tytyguy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont know.... they didint look custom made. they had high powered hids and they were real nice lookin. it was a company selling them too, so i dont know</TD></TR></TABLE>

Na, those are custom made. I seriously dout that 5th's came with Black Housing & Hids. I'm almost sure of that.. So you'll still have to make 'em yourself.

Quick Reply: The "Where Can I get" this thread.