Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Turbo H23 VTEC On the way, hopefully.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo H23 VTEC On the way, hopefully.

Whats up Lude Lifers & Others? Im gonna try to make this post relatively brief and then get in them guts if comments start flying in. So yea, black on black BB6, allegedly around 100k on swapped h22a4. Daily driven, issues here & there, I dont care. I plan on getting h23a dohc vtec (10.6 CR, I read) and turboing and building it to at least 350 to wheels, if not 400+ & DD :') Sounds do-able. Unlike other noobs, Im a slightly more advanced noob cause Ive actually done good research and will keep researching till I fulfill my desires lol. I havent heard much, if anything about people doing this build but Im sure folks have. RunDown: i can get motor with lsd trans for around $800 apparently, from a jdm depot where I am (Jersey). When bought, I'll get it sleeved, drop cr to NO lower than 9.0 (pistons rings, rods etc.). Build the bottom end, of course some head work, cams + the whole train, etc.) I'll figure more things as research and feedback comes in. Trans: I honestly havent done the most research on trans but Im sure Ill do some work on it to withstand the motor. Turbo: I know a thing or 2 bout turbos and what needs to be done to keep things running smoothly (I use that term loosely I know I'll need to piece it as there arent really any kits I know of for this kinda build. Thats the jist. I know suspension plays a good part too but this is just for the actual performance. I plan on racking up parts this sunny season and actually starting the build by cold season as I figure having most parts at the time of build will make the build go a little faster. I figure I did go into some guts already but **** happens. I have a lot more to say but I tried to keep it brief lol. Anyway, if anyone has any feedback, suggestions, or just simply thinks Im out my mind, its all welcomed and appreciated as long as its not "Bro, just go h22a" (P.S.) - not proofread