Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

SALE ONLY ::.. NO TRIAL USERS, NO COMMENTS, PICS REQURED (as links)

Old 01-01-2014, 06:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SALE ONLY ::.. NO TRIAL USERS, NO COMMENTS, PICS REQURED (as links)

This thread is a privilege so please abide by the rules. Users with several infractions to the rules are subject to losing % points, privilege, and/or being removed from the site.

RULES:

1. NO TRIAL USERS!
Once you sign up for honda-tech, you will be a trial user until you have at least 10 posts, belong as a member for 7 days, and do not lose any % points.

2. Prelude, specific classifieds only
This means no posting up anything other than prelude related items only.

3. One POST per month
Only one post per member per month. Multiple posts for different items will be deleted and you will be subject to privilege losses. You can edit existing posts if you have more items. This can be done by finding your original post and clicking EDIT. Deleting old threads and making a new one in order to remain on a newer page is also against the guidelines.

5. MUST HAVE PICTURES
Pictures must be linked, not inserted. Subject to point loss and/or privilege loss if done. Also, do not post in larger font sizes.

6. NO REPLIES OR COMMENTS
No replies or comments about anything listed. This is a READ-ONLY thread. Use IM or e-mail to contact the user. You can obtain this information by clicking the user-name of the individual posting the part for sale. If you are a trial user and cannot PM individuals you must wait until you are no longer a trial user to PM them. Do not change font size or color.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
7. Make a post in the classifieds and link it (optional, but recommended as you can receive no replies here)

8. As items sell, edit and/or delete your posts so the thread stays current. Although automatic cleanup will can your posts in 3 weeks. Do not change font size or color.

9. Save the text of your post, or you will have to re-write it every time it gets deleted.

PICTURES ARE REQUIRED NOW

this was done to help sellers and buyers make a faster transactions. Knowing exactly what they are going to be doing business on
Old 08-05-2019, 05:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SALE ONLY ::.. NO TRIAL USERS, NO COMMENTS, PICS REQURED (as links)

Several 5th gen Items for sale. PM any questions. See Below
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=...ne=true&_pgn=1

Old 06-27-2020, 03:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

1992 Honda Prelude H23a 5spd Manual good engine transmission wheels located in Southern California. Irvine, CA $975 obo

I'm the owner of this car since 1997 have the receipt somewhere bought it from Toyota of Orange, it still runs amazingly reliable but there are a number of things wrong with it. I've got a few other cars but I've kept this car for nostalgic reasons my first car and I still use it to haul stuff for my garden once a month. It has a lot of rust marks on the sunroof, paint is peeling, I removed the back seats to haul my gardening an home improvement supplies, bike and other things.

The registered and it passed smog 2 years ago. Registration will expire on 6-08-2020, 204,000 miles. I registered non op on 6-08-2020

The good the engine and really good, the transmission is good, wheels and tires are in really good shape, I bought lifetime alignment at Big O tires, it's really good on gas gets about 30 mpg on the freeway. Timing belt was changed and I only drove it once or twice a month.

The bad there are lots paint peeling
Rust on the top of the sunroof
FITV valve needs to be replace (common problem on these preludes, thus it with throw a check engine light)
Rear right abs throws a signal but I've driven it for 2 years like this and no issues
Instrument cluster is partially working, speedometer doesn't work sometimes but I can tell the speed by the RPMs or on my GPS
Someone nudged me at home depot the back right bumper

It runs great actually and you can drive it test it, it looks terrible from outside. Trying to be honest

The engine, transmission, wheels tires are worth more than I'm asking you can part it out, fix it.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello, I'm a member from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. I have Mugen aero and carbon fiber hoods for a 4th gen prelude I must sell. Link to the sale thread I made. Sorry if it's not formatted correct. Idk what "Pictures must be linked, not inserted" means. Let me know if I need to adjust anything.
Old 07-28-2020, 06:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

001 Honda Prelude 140K, 5-speed, GREAT SHAPE, non-running - $1700

Selling my 2001 Honda Prelude with 140,963 miles, as is; the timing belt broke so engine is not currently operational.

The car has been well maintained and garage kept. Recent work included:

Just passed Virginia Safety Inspection in Jun.
Cap/rotor/wires/plugs/seals - Mar 2020
Shocks - May 2019
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Radiator - Dec 2013
Clutch - Jun 2013

Car is all original, with an aftermarket Alpine headunit. Interior is in great shape. Everything is operational; a/c blows ice cold.

I had planned on keeping this car for much longer, owned it since 2010, but I'm just not willing to put the time into getting it running it again. I'd love to see someone here getting it running again and enjoy it.

CAR SOLD.

Last edited by Braineack; 07-28-2020 at 10:39 AM.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

H22A4 base bare block w/ crank (55mm mains) and BNIB headgasket
Price: 250$
Located in San Francisco, CA
i've had these laying around for the past decade looking for a reason to rebuild it with f20/22c pistons from the s2000 but i don't own a FWD honda anymore and i don't have the time. The block was originally taken out because the pistons have cracked ringlands (i still have them). The cylinder walls have marks but don't catch a fingernail. The deck of the block has some marks from 10 years of things being stacked on top of it but is fine to use.

Will only ship if you have vouches or if you've been on honda-tech for awhile.

https://imgur.com/a/t8uc8Bx