Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

OK, I need an OFFICIAL typed article on two things. All my Tech heads are needed...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 09:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OK, I need an OFFICIAL typed article on two things. All my Tech heads are needed...

These are two things I've never had to do. I've always owned cars with existing H22A's in them.

I don't care if it's a joint project between several members, or one member writing it up. If you already know where one of these EXISTS, please post the link.

#1. What I'm specifically looking for is an article detailing a swap from a 4th gen H23A (and F22 if you have it) to an H22A1/4 or JDM H22A (since that is most common).

#2. I would also like anyone who has done the H23A/VTEC head swap to write something up. Parts, and details on what modifications need to be done.

We're all here in the tech forum to give and recieve advice. I'd like to help out as many people as I can by sucking it up and getting all the info in one place. The article will be posted on our website (www.import-enthusiasts) with full rights and credits given to the author(s). These are two questions that get asked a lot and I would like to have all their answers in one spot, so we could simply link anyone to it, and eliminate all of the hassle.

Doing a search on here usually only yeilds 200 responses with only one or two results with real answers. Most of the time it's just two or three people with a tidbit, or with a response on "do another search."

I myself got tired of searching through all that crap, and gave up. LOL There's no way a newbie could sift through it without getting frustrated.

If you do decide to do a write up, please post here that you will be doing so, and then type it out on MS Word and email it either as an attatchment, or in email form to:
Todd@import-enthusiasts.com

If I recieve more than one, I may combine them, STILL GIVING FULL CREDIT TO EACH AUTHOR FOR THEIR INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION.

Thanks guys!

-Todd
Old 05-07-2003, 10:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: OK, I need an OFFICIAL typed article on two things. All my Tech heads are needed... (Lone Luder

up
Old 05-07-2003, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OK, I need an OFFICIAL typed article on two things. All my Tech heads are needed... (Lone Luder

what counts as offical? I did my swap(h23->h22) in jan, i could type something up if nobody else already has this done.
Old 05-07-2003, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here ya go Todd.

brought to you by hondaplex.com and aklucsartis (hope I spelled your name right, sorry Andrew

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=102262
http://www.hondaplex.com/conversion.html

PS..this meets criteria #2