Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

ruff-ryders????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2003, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ruff-ryders????????

does anyone know what that 3-wheel motorcycle that ruff ryders have in there videos is..... i think its made my kawasaki.... am i even close????????
Old 10-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Oracle of GDD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (layz1eviet)

it's called a T-Rex
Old 10-26-2003, 06:26 PM

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (layz1eviet)

Lol, my room mate awhile back, Kerry, rented a gay **** called Rough Riders. That video had dirt in it, I hope it's not the same one your talking about.

Cheers,
Roy
Old 10-26-2003, 06:49 PM

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (rapid_roy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rapid_roy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Lol, my room mate awhile back, Kerry, rented a gay **** called Rough Riders. That video had dirt in it, I hope it's not the same one your talking about.

Cheers,
Roy</TD></TR></TABLE>

best post ever!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2003, 07:23 PM

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (Ross Rapoport)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ross Rapoport &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it's called a T-Rex</TD></TR></TABLE>

heck yeah man... ja rule had one on "ride with funkmasta flex" it seems pretty cool...

and is it just me, or for the funkmaster to be such a car guy, he can't drive for **** (i.e. that race in the mach 1 with nelly where fmf ran like 18 flat) and he seems like a scared *** too... does anyone ever even watch that show or is it just me???
Old 10-26-2003, 11:15 PM
Banned

Yeah I saw that episode.. those are supposed to be fast *** cars too they jsut can't drive.. I REALLY want one of those t-rex things I saw holiday styles/kiss in the commercial thing for it and just fell in love.. It's like 40 grand though.
Old 10-27-2003, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rapid_roy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Lol, my room mate awhile back, Kerry, rented a gay **** called Rough Riders. That video had dirt in it, I hope it's not the same one your talking about.

Cheers,
Roy</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why the hell did he rent a gay ****?
Old 10-27-2003, 10:57 AM

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (eh3 93)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eh3 93 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Why the hell did he rent a gay ****? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Kerry = chick.

She was a *** hag and thought it would be funny. I would have laughed, but I was confused to a point of dizziness. Not at my own sexuality or anything like that, but as to why on God's green earth one man would rub dirt on another mans *** before he climbed on. I guess because they were Rough Riders, lol.

Cheers,
Roy

Old 10-28-2003, 08:52 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rapid_roy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Kerry = chick.

She was a *** hag and thought it would be funny. I would have laughed, but I was confused to a point of dizziness. Not at my own sexuality or anything like that, but as to why on God's green earth one man would rub dirt on another mans *** before he climbed on. I guess because they were Rough Riders, lol.

Cheers,
Roy

</TD></TR></TABLE>

One of those post i wish i never read
Old 10-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Banned

That's just ******* gross.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (JReed)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JReed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

heck yeah man... ja rule had one on "ride with funkmasta flex" it seems pretty cool...

and is it just me, or for the funkmaster to be such a car guy, he can't drive for **** (i.e. that race in the mach 1 with nelly where fmf ran like 18 flat) and he seems like a scared *** too... does anyone ever even watch that show or is it just me???</TD></TR></TABLE>

brian mcknight has one too. I want his bike collection..
Old 10-28-2003, 08:43 PM
EPIC TUNING

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rapid_roy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Kerry = chick.

Cheers,
Roy

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats disturbing.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:32 PM
Oracle of GDD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (big pete)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by big pete &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

brian mcknight has one too. I want his bike collection..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I second that. Didn't he have two R1s? I know he had a track-only R1, plus a Ducati, the T-Rex, and some other stuff.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (Ross Rapoport)

bunch of gixxers too
Old 10-28-2003, 11:49 PM

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (big pete)

yeah, I saw Brian McKnight and 3 other ruff ryders cruisin monterey during the '02 SBK races. at first i thought it was DMX till McKnight walked out adn tried to get in the same bar I was at. Amazingly, they werent allowed to come in cause of theier 'apparel'. the bar is a known guido bar. racist *****.
just thought id share.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ruff-ryders???????? (JohnBlaze)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JohnBlaze &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, I saw Brian McKnight and 3 other ruff ryders cruisin monterey during the '02 SBK races. at first i thought it was DMX till McKnight walked out adn tried to get in the same bar I was at. Amazingly, they werent allowed to come in cause of theier 'apparel'. the bar is a known guido bar. racist *****.
just thought id share. </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow that aint very cool.