Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

HONDA CBR250RR

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (youradhere)

heres an idea... just get yourself a turbine bike, with a compressor speed of 54000.

http://marineturbine.com/motorsports.asp

try to rev that high on an internal cumbustion engine.

or heres another idea. build (or find) a low displacement rotary engine for your bike, theyre also known for revving like *****.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Blahblah718293)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Blahblah718293 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres an idea... just get yourself a turbine bike, with a compressor speed of 54000.

http://marineturbine.com/motorsports.asp

try to rev that high on an internal cumbustion engine.

or heres another idea. build (or find) a low displacement rotary engine for your bike, theyre also known for revving like *****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

SEE instead of dumb remarks this guys writes a message of inspiration...

thanks buddy i think i WILL save up for one!
Old 12-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (falcongsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falcongsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

good expletivein luck finding a turbo that can be spun by 250cc exhaust gases.

and good expletivein luck finding a way to tune it, other than putting a huge car ECU on the bike that wont fit anywhere.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.capa.com.au/turbo_garrett.htm
heres the link to where i woulda got the turbo for the bike the one i woulda used was the Garrett GT12.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (187Chor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

http://www.capa.com.au/turbo_garrett.htm
heres the link to where i woulda got the turbo for the bike the one i woulda used was the Garrett GT12.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I believe you would experience a troublesome lag. We used the GT12 in our F-SAE racecar, powered by a 600 F4i engine.

I don't even want to imagine it on a 250
Old 12-25-2007, 07:42 AM

Default Re: (Starscream)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
you are haters who can't afford to do it and thats why you sit there and type cuz its FREE.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a 92 Civic hatch with a B16b(CTR), GT3082R turbo, tial 44mm wastegate with .4 bar spring, HKS SSQV BOV, SSAC (XSPower) manifold, SSAC 3 inch downpipe, SSAC 3 inch exhaust. No catalytic convertor. RC 550cc injectors. Walboro 255 fuel pump. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Balling out of control with your SS Autochrome turbo parts eh? I know Im jealous. Too bad SSAC doesnt make a kit for 250cc superbike.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that was 250 km/h although ive taken the 996 to 285 many times

and i dont know how fast a 600cc bike goes, but i did pass the guy when i was doin 250 and i guess he dint have it in him to take his bike faster(i think he gave up around 230ish), not that i blame the guy, cuz i said it myself if i get a bigger bike i would kill myself trying to bury the speedo thats why im sticking with a 250cc. </TD></TR></TABLE>

wait...are we talking 996, as in ducati 996? that's a big and heavy bike...so what's your worries about weight then??? Unless we're talking porche now. I'm confused.
Old 12-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Starscream &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I believe you would experience a troublesome lag. We used the GT12 in our F-SAE racecar, powered by a 600 F4i engine.

I don't even want to imagine it on a 250 </TD></TR></TABLE>

well i cant make an educated comment on that because im not sure what the limits of that motor (600 F4i) are, but the CBR250RR revs to a 19k redline, so it might lag in the lower rpms but im sure it will make power past the 10k mark where it naturally made power anyways... that would be my guess.. and hey if it made even a 10-15hp increase it would be quit significant..... Garrett recommends it for 400cc and higher but they also reccomended the turbo i use on my civic (GT3082R) for a 2L and up and it worked out just fine...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UNforgivABLE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Balling out of control with your SS Autochrome turbo parts eh? I know Im jealous. Too bad SSAC doesnt make a kit for 250cc superbike.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya funny u quote my setup but make fun of the few parts that dint even make up 10% of the cost of the entire set up.. ur life must suck dude u come on HT and try so hard to put ppl down to bring up ur low selfesteem and forget the fact that the other 90% of setup is out of your budget.

It's u broke asses who aint got **** who come on here knocking other ppl' setup's, I don't considermyself a baller, I know there's many people on here who have nice cars bike and setups of aftermarket mods but they usually aren't the ones putting others down. When I personally see others who try something different I look forward to the outcome so I can learn something that might make my own setup better or feel good about what I already have.

you cant do that cuz u have NOTHING. FU.CK u haters..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Chow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wait...are we talking 996, as in ducati 996? that's a big and heavy bike...so what's your worries about weight then??? Unless we're talking porche now. I'm confused. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no no im talking about the porsche 996 carrera 2.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well i cant make an educated comment on that because im not sure what the limits of that motor (600 F4i) are, but the CBR250RR revs to a 19k redline, so it might lag in the lower rpms but im sure it will make power past the 10k mark where it naturally made power anyways... that would be my guess.. and hey if it made even a 10-15hp increase it would be quit significant..... Garrett recommends it for 400cc and higher but they also reccomended the turbo i use on my civic (GT3082R) for a 2L and up and it worked out just fine... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude I'm trying to be polite here, use some common sense, forget about this ordeal.

10-15HP increase? Just get a 400 bike and be set. They're still pretty light, high reving and more powerful, and you won't have all the trouble associated with a turbo setup.

It's not only about RPM, it's about CFM's, if the engine can't make enough flow to spin the blades, it's a waste.

In the end, it's your money and your time, I'm just trying to help you. Do what you will.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Starscream &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dude I'm trying to be polite here, use some common sense, forget about this ordeal.

10-15HP increase? Just get a 400 bike and be set. They're still pretty light, high reving and more powerful, and you won't have all the trouble associated with a turbo setup.

It's not only about RPM, it's about CFM's, if the engine can't make enough flow to spin the blades, it's a waste.

In the end, it's your money and your time, I'm just trying to help you. Do what you will.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya i dropped the turbo idea a few posts back.. infact it never was a plan i only asked if anyone had done it..

this thread has gone on a weird tangent when all i wanted was some insight from a person who has one of these bikes..

anyways thanks for your reply
Old 12-26-2007, 06:02 AM

ya funny u quote my setup but make fun of the few parts that dint even make up 10% of the cost of the entire set up.. ur life must suck dude u come on HT and try so hard to put ppl down to bring up ur low selfesteem and forget the fact that the other 90% of setup is out of your budget.

It's u broke asses who aint got **** who come on here knocking other ppl' setup's, I don't considermyself a baller, I know there's many people on here who have nice cars bike and setups of aftermarket mods but they usually aren't the ones putting others down. When I personally see others who try something different I look forward to the outcome so I can learn something that might make my own setup better or feel good about what I already have.

you cant do that cuz u have NOTHING. FU.CK u haters..
. </TD></TR></TABLE>

lmfao someones a little salty eh? Can I get you some vagisil or something?

I actually have an evo and a 600rr so nice try. And before the evo i had ITR, a real ITR, not a 92 civich hatch with a motor swap that decided to call a type r

Its not your question or ideas that get flamed its your **** eating attitude. You are entertaining though.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:47 PM
be professional

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I swear this kid sounds 17 years old.

There is no way in hell someone could make it to 25 and still be such a dimwit.

I mean really . . . what 25 year old would actually be proud of dumping $15,000 into a 1992 Honda Civic?
Old 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Targa250R)

I could build a nasty beast for 15G... and be plenty proud of it.

1.6L engines and ebay turbo kits are not the route I would take though. Whatever floats your boat. My k24 wouldn't have that "sound" I suppose.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Chris y0!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris y0! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I could build a nasty beast for 15G... and be plenty proud of it.

1.6L engines and ebay turbo kits are not the route I would take though. Whatever floats your boat. My k24 wouldn't have that "sound" I suppose.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bro, its quite obvious that you cannot even afford an ebay turbo kit or a 1.6l motor so stop hating.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mag00n)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mag00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Bro, its quite obvious that you cannot even afford an ebay turbo kit or a 1.6l motor so stop hating.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry I'm just jealous because I can't afford it. Money talks and F1 teams say it's possible.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Targa250R
I swear this kid sounds 17 years old.

There is no way in hell someone could make it to 25 and still be such a dimwit.

I mean really . . . what 25 year old would actually be proud of dumping $15,000 into a 1992 Honda Civic?
well i guess it makes more sense to me than it would to you because maybe you haven't accomplished what I have in life... so back when I was 17 years old and everyone was modding thier civic, i couldn't afford to (well i could but it required me saving up each paycheque and dumping it into the car bit by bit as i did with the crx i had at the time)... and then when a few years passed by and i made more money i no longer wanted a civic because i was older and didnt want to look like a highschool kid.. so i bought a car which i felt had more status... growing up watchin music vidoes and the such u dont go out and supe up ur civic if some proper money falls on ur lap.. u simply buy a better whip altogether.. correct? anyways so now some more time passed by, and i bought even nicer cars... i got to the point where i wasn't competing with my friends, i had surpassed them, and i was only competiting with myself.. competiting with strangers or guys on tv never mattered to me because there will always be SOMEONE (or actually many ppl) who have something better.. so after blowing too much money on cars in 2005 i decided to give it a rest.. in 2006 i sold all my cars, and in january of 2007 i said to myself hey when i was a kid i couldnt afford to do up a civic.. now that i can, ill do what my heart and curiosity desires..
so i picked up a rust bucket civic for $1300, and had no plans to modify it externally as i didnt want to look like a kid to any local law enforcement who are DYING to yank cars off the road and crush them here in toronto.. at first i didnt do any performance mods because i wanted to let my girl practice on it so she could get her G lisence.. by the end of summer she was ready to do her test and i could no longer take the itch so i dropped in a civic type r motor.. then put in a complete coil over kit and sway bars.. then i put on then 5 bolt type r suspension and 16 inch prelude rims.. at this point i had some extra power, better suspension, and better brakes, and i felt confident enuff that i could add a little more power.. and so november came and i threw in the turbo...

so it might sound like im a 17 yr old kid.. i guess its that 17yr old kid that wanted to do all these mods when he was younger but couldnt afford it that u see posting on here..
what kind of 25 yr old would be proud to dump 15g into a shitbox 92 civic? one that has come far enough to BE ABLE TO.. if i was still 17 yrs old or where YOU are in life.. i would not dump 15g into a civic.. but im not where u are.. and that's why YOU HATE on ppl like me..
so i dont care if you think im a dimwit, or if anyne on this forum hates on me or thinks of me as an idiot.. because i dont even care about the people in my life or neighborhood who see me dressed in clothes they cant afford but wonder why im coming out of a rusty car that looks like its should be scrapped..
the people who KNOW me or live on my street DONT wonder why i do what i do... they KNOW im smarter than them and if im doing something abnormal, there must be a reason.

Originally Posted by Chris y0!
I could build a nasty beast for 15G... and be plenty proud of it.

1.6L engines and ebay turbo kits are not the route I would take though. Whatever floats your boat. My k24 wouldn't have that "sound" I suppose.
yes u COULD build a nasty beast for 15g if u COULD AFFORD it.. in which case u wouldn't saying what u COULD do.. u woulda DONE it..
my turbo kit is not bought off ebay infact it was not a kit i pieced it all together individually.. and the parts i did buy off ebay include the intercooler, HKS BOV, and Tial wastegate... so things u buy off ebay aren't always ****!
and i chose the b series motor because of the weight.. if i wanted to just go fast in a straight line id have a h22 in my car... i still would not have a K series motor as the performance difference between the h22 and k20 24 or whatever is not much, while the cost is..
so as I stated just up above, I have reasons why I do what i do..
one day when u CAN drop 15g on ur honda ill be interested to see what you do and i wont hate on u buddy... til then goodluck

Modified by 187Chor at 10:44 PM 12/26/2007
Old 12-26-2007, 10:42 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Targa250R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I mean really . . . what 25 year old would actually be proud of dumping $15,000 into a 1992 Honda Civic? </TD></TR></TABLE>

yea but he did it when canadian dollers were worth 60 cents.

Q: What do you get when you put 15k into a civic?
A: a civic.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:32 AM

lol... he spelled it paycheque

that totally made my day.
Go AMERICA!!

...but in all seriousness... your lies will tear us apart.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes u COULD build a nasty beast for 15g if u COULD AFFORD it.. in which case u wouldn't saying what u COULD do.. u woulda DONE it..</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is some sound logic. I could put 28" spinners on my truck, but that doesn't mean I will. Just because you can afford something doesn't make it a good idea.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and i chose the b series motor because of the weight.. if i wanted to just go fast in a straight line id have a h22 in my car... i still would not have a K series motor as the performance difference between the h22 and k20 24 or whatever is not much, while the cost is..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tell me Confucius, what is the weight difference between a K series and B series? And what motor gives your car better weight distribution due to how it is aligned in the engine bay?

Also you still didn't explain why you bought a b16 instead of a b18, or why you decided to turbo charge it before swapping in b18 crank and rods?
Old 12-27-2007, 08:07 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

turbo is bolt on horsepowers. crank and rod is for poor people
Old 12-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Reading this thread made me feel dumber. Or more dumb.

Can't figure out which.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:55 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falcongsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">turbo is bolt on horsepowers. crank and rod is for poor people</TD></TR></TABLE>

That had me dieing laughing.

To the OP:
You, my friend, are an idiot. You state that you are smarter than all of us on here and all the people in your neighborhood. Well if thats the case what in the expletive are you doing on here asking US questions. You're the F1 engineer remember, you should know this sh*t. Your logic for doing the things you do is god awful. I'm doubting you have ever even sat in a 996 carrera 2 let alone race it against a 600cc bike and beat it. IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN. The 996 turbo barely has enough power to beat a 600cc bike trust me because I have a 600cc bike and my dad has a 911 turbo.

You brag about how rich you are and all this other stuff but you have yet to provide ANY hard evidence that supports your claims. Not to mention the fact that your typing skills and proper grammar is lacking so badly it makes my eyes hurt. You talk A LOT of trash for somebody driving a swapped 92 civic.

People didn't start hating on you until you decided to run your mouth about how you wanted a bike to rev the **** out of it and how you've never even swung your leg over one. Your intentions for the bike make you an immature little boy. Oh ya, one final thing.....you are completely full of sh*t. Turn off your computer, tell your parents goodnight and go back to sleep in your bedroom in your parents basement.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That is some sound logic. I could put 28" spinners on my truck, but that doesn't mean I will. Just because you can afford something doesn't make it a good idea.
i dunno.. i could fit 22 inch spinners on my benz jeep.. so i did... sounded like a good idea to me.. and everyone else i came across http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjPegTvTLw
and we were talking about u putting 15g into modding ur honda not buying $1500 spinners.

Tell me Confucius, what is the weight difference between a K series and B series? And what motor gives your car better weight distribution due to how it is aligned in the engine bay?
hmm i dunno bout that chris, i do know there is quite a BIT of cost difference.. and the difference in power, mainly lack of torque is made up by the turbo..

Also you still didn't explain why you bought a b16 instead of a b18, or why you decided to turbo charge it before swapping in b18 crank and rods?
i didnt explain because you didnt ask! but now that you have asked i will answer. i chose the b16 because of the favorable rod stroke ratio which would allow the high rev's.... that also is why i did NOT swap for a b18 crank and rods because that would go against why i bought the b16 to begin with.. i do have plans to increase displacement, it will not be by stroking, rather increasing piston width to 84mm when i sleeve the motor..

any more questions?

Originally Posted by TypeR864

To the OP:
You, my friend, are an idiot. You state that you are smarter than all of us on here and all the people in your neighborhood. Well if thats the case what in the expletive are you doing on here asking US questions. You're the F1 engineer remember, you should know this sh*t. Your logic for doing the things you do is god awful. I'm doubting you have ever even sat in a 996 carrera 2 let alone race it against a 600cc bike and beat it. IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN. The 996 turbo barely has enough power to beat a 600cc bike trust me because I have a 600cc bike and my dad has a 911 turbo.
i never said i was smarter than EVERYONE on here.. and my question isn't even of technical nature! its one of experience!! i asked who had a 250RR and what they thought of the bike, and if any of those ppl had turbo'd one....
i dont care if you doubt i sat in a 996 what will it take for u to shut up do i have to post the registration to my car? and if you read carefully i said even tho the bike is faster most PEOPLE have a personal limit as to how fast they would consider it safe to go, and the guy TOOK OFF ON ME, but at 250km/h I passed him... I never said my car was faster.. i said his ***** ran out.. and i dint blame him because i dont think i would feel too safe pushing a bike faster than that and if i did it would be in a controlled environment and not on the highway against some guy and with nothing at stake but losing my own life.. i know many people who don't even feel safe going that fast in thier car, and if ur dad is one of them that might explain why he dint beat u in his 911 turbo because that car goes up to 310km/h and i doubt ur bike does..

You brag about how rich you are and all this other stuff but you have yet to provide ANY hard evidence that supports your claims. Not to mention the fact that your typing skills and proper grammar is lacking so badly it makes my eyes hurt. You talk A LOT of trash for somebody driving a swapped 92 civic.
i never said i was rich, it doesn't cost that much to do what i have really, i just said the people on here talking **** can't even afford to do what me a not-so-rich guy can do.. so where does that leave them? hating...
WHO R U that i have to show evidence to support my claims?? i dint know i was at trial here!? show me ur daddy has a 911 turbo! (actually i dont care).. wellwhen typing fast i omit proper grammar from time to time and make many typos as well.. but this isnt english class, its not court, its a forum about a bike that you dont have so shut up because you aren't qualified to answer the question i posed.

and i talk alot of trash for everything i am in life, not my car..
but if you think my car gives an insight as to who i am, well then i guess it does reflect my current attitude.. its a car that looks like a piece of **** on the outside but it will PWN most cars out there.. unless i come across a guy who modded his car just like i did mine, and then we will have a nice race and at the end the guy will say hey dude nice race have a good day cya... he wont give me words of hate like most of u ppl on here have..
on the way home right now i was on the 401 east and i seen some HID angel lights coming up behind me realy fast, i figured it was a bimmer (it was) so i waited til he was a couple car lengths behind and took off and he could not keep up.. i slowed down and let the guy come beside me.. he has a newer model 750i. so we nodded at each other and went at it again.. and i took off on him again.. i let up around 210 because i dint want to go past 7.5k in 5th my tuner warned me not to go high boost in 5th so i let off and the guy ended up beside me again, gave me a smile and thumbs up, and i exited off the highway...
and that to me is what life is about... FUN... and truly i dont get ANY hate in my life except from people on this website... i asked my tuner, i asked a few other people who have sick cars "do u guys go on HT?" and they said "NO theres too many haters"..

People didn't start hating on you until you decided to run your mouth about how you wanted a bike to rev the **** out of it and how you've never even swung your leg over one. Your intentions for the bike make you an immature little boy. Oh ya, one final thing.....you are completely full of sh*t. Turn off your computer, tell your parents goodnight and go back to sleep in your bedroom in your parents basement.
ya that's right people started hating on me because i wanted a bike for a reason out of the norm.. i wanted to do something different than they would want to do..
so tell me how in this part of the free fuc.kin world does a guy deserve hate for wanting to do something different with his own money and at no harm to others??

ps. im not tired yet and when i am i will go back to sleep in my parent's basement..

Modified by 187Chor at 11:04 PM 12/27/2007
Old 12-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Holy ****.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ya that's right people started hating on me because i wanted a bike for a reason out of the norm.. i wanted to do something different than they would want to do..
so tell me how in this part of the free fuc.kin world does a guy deserve hate for wanting to do something different with his own money and at no harm to others??</TD></TR></TABLE>

When people buy bikes for reasons "out of the norm" it usually doesn't end well. We all suffer when people buy bikes for image, chicks, stunts, or high revs in your case. I don't think I want to know what my insurance would cost if people bought bikes just to ride them... properly. A whole lot less I presume.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:44 PM
HT White Ops

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

i dunno.. i could fit 22 inch spinners on my benz jeep.. so i did... sounded like a good idea to me.. and everyone else i came across
and we were talking about u putting 15g into modding ur honda not buying $1500 spinners.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You drive a pink SUV? All I can think of when I see that is this:

Old 12-28-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: (rochesterricer)

Lol @ the Douche.... and the DouchBag. nice ml by the way haha.

Quick Reply: HONDA CBR250RR