Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

HONDA CBR250RR

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Chris y0!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris y0! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Just get a 1000cc sportbike. If you don't want to go fast just don't twist your wrist all the way. Pretty simple. If small bikes are so great why don't you see Rossi racing them? Try to argue with that logic.</TD></TR></TABLE>

no heres MY logic i said i dont want a BIG bike it will WEIGH MORE and im a small guy so as a beginner i wont be able to handle it

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnzAUZM3twg
watch the vid and listen to the sound of the GSX-R250R thats what I need my bike to sound like, my civic sounded like that before i put on a turbo
Old 12-20-2007, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris y0! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Just get a 1000cc sportbike. If you don't want to go fast just don't twist your wrist all the way. Pretty simple. If small bikes are so great why don't you see Rossi racing them? Try to argue with that logic.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Heeeeeeyyyy, wait a tick...I see what you're trying to do here.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Pauldo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pauldo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Heeeeeeyyyy, wait a tick...I see what you're trying to do here. </TD></TR></TABLE>

**** my cover is blown. BRB gonna finish my book

Old 12-20-2007, 11:13 PM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Re: (187Chor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no heres MY logic i said i dont want a BIG bike it will WEIGH MORE and im a small guy so as a beginner i wont be able to handle it</TD></TR></TABLE>

are you a midget
Old 12-21-2007, 12:54 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no heres MY logic i said i dont want a BIG bike it will WEIGH MORE and im a small guy so as a beginner i wont be able to handle it</TD></TR></TABLE>

your problem is not going to be weight. if you buy a 250 race replica and slap a turbo on it, it will be almost as fast as a 600, almost as heavy with all the extra turbo pipes etc. as a 600, less agile as a 600 because the weight is distributed oddly with the turbo and piping, less reliable then a 600, and cost way way more than a 600. so basically, id start on a 250 sport or an sv650, fz6, or the like and take it easy, learn how to ride well then in a year or two if you want to go faster, buy a 600 and hit the tracks.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Heh...
...squid image reference has been slow lately

Let this guy get his turbo.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ya after a few days of research (and not finding even one turbo on the cbr250r) ive decided to squash the idea, i dont feel like being the guinea pig..

and if its not that fast, ill live with it..

the next challenge will be locating a 250RR for sale in toronto or canada for that matter.. all the ads i see are only in australia.

in reply to that one guy, yes i think i will take a couple years and learn how to ride proper and then decide if i want to upgrade, infact i have to wait til '09 anyways before a few convictions clear off my record and my insurance goes down, which was another reason i didnt want anything other than a 250
Old 12-21-2007, 05:57 AM

You are an IDIOT!! Just go get a turbo busa then you can have two turbo vehicles to crash in to a wall . Your kind is the reason why people hate other people on sport bikes
Old 12-21-2007, 07:19 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ya after a few days of research (and not finding even one turbo on the cbr250r) ive decided to squash the idea, i dont feel like being the guinea pig..

and if its not that fast, ill live with it..

the next challenge will be locating a 250RR for sale in toronto or canada for that matter.. all the ads i see are only in australia.

in reply to that one guy, yes i think i will take a couple years and learn how to ride proper and then decide if i want to upgrade, infact i have to wait til '09 anyways before a few convictions clear off my record and my insurance goes down, which was another reason i didnt want anything other than a 250</TD></TR></TABLE>

You want a motorcycle for all the wrong reasons. If you get one please make sure you get a helmet and the gear.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:22 AM
What is this crap?

Default Re: (youradhere)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by youradhere &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Let this guy get his turbo.</TD></TR></TABLE>

good expletivein luck finding a turbo that can be spun by 250cc exhaust gases.

and good expletivein luck finding a way to tune it, other than putting a huge car ECU on the bike that wont fit anywhere.

Old 12-23-2007, 11:32 PM

Default Re: (falcongsr)

I lol'd at this thread, for all the same reasons as your other threads chor. good luck with the bike thing.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">12k
not enuff
they almost all do that
i want 16k+ the 250RR does 19 REDLINE! and the friggin tach goes up to 21!</TD></TR></TABLE>

you sound a like real douche canoe. Wanting the highest revving bike is pretty immature, you should be more concerned with actual performance. High revs does not = performance.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:45 AM
What is this crap?

Default Re: (Mag00n)

i dont think you realize how serious this guy is about extreme performance. he has a civic Type-R with boost. much respect 187Chor, dont listen to tha hatas. they be drinkin haterade and sit alone haterbating. hanging out at hate and ashbury in San Fran and watchin their favorite TV show Everybody Hates Raymond and singin christmas carols Have yourself a Hateful little christmas and they just be jealous that you got speed and class in your rides.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:44 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falcongsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont think you realize how serious this guy is about extreme performance. he has a civic Type-R with boost. much respect 187Chor, dont listen to tha hatas. they be drinkin haterade and sit alone haterbating. hanging out at hate and ashbury in San Fran and watchin their favorite TV show Everybody Hates Raymond and singin christmas carols Have yourself a Hateful little christmas and they just be jealous that you got speed and class in your rides.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You read me like an open book
Old 12-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falcongsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont think you realize how serious this guy is about extreme performance. he has a civic Type-R with boost. much respect 187Chor, dont listen to tha hatas. they be drinkin haterade and sit alone haterbating. hanging out at hate and ashbury in San Fran and watchin their favorite TV show Everybody Hates Raymond and singin christmas carols Have yourself a Hateful little christmas and they just be jealous that you got speed and class in your rides.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

what r u gonna do this sites full of haters, i ask a question i get hate..
(tho i realize ur being sarcastic anyways)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mag00n &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you sound a like real douche canoe. Wanting the highest revving bike is pretty immature, you should be more concerned with actual performance. High revs does not = performance.</TD></TR></TABLE>

who really gives a **** why i want a certain type of car, bike, or mod thereof?.. its MY **** and im doing what I enjoy..
i dont see how immaturity comes into the equation.. if i want to **** my money away on a bike simply to rev it high because i like the sound then i will do that.. if i want performance or real speed it wont be on a bike or on a civic or any other honda for that matter.. ill buy myself another 996 which i already sold because THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED ANYMORE! i raced a couple guys on a 600cc bike with my 996.. 0-60 in 4 sec no problem take off on me once we hit 250ish on the highway and ur ***** run out ill be passing u..

so if anyone has any comments or opinions about what the fuc.k im trying to acheive with my cars or bikes u can go fuc.k yourselves most of you are haters who can't afford to do it and thats why you sit there and type cuz its FREE..

PS. high revs = performance IF IT WAS BUILT TO DO SO
i hate when ppl come on here acting like they are smarter than the engineers of leading automotive manufacturers..
take ur logic to an F1 race and tell them not to rev to 20k since its NOT helping thier performance

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by falcongsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

good expletivein luck finding a turbo that can be spun by 250cc exhaust gases.

and good expletivein luck finding a way to tune it, other than putting a huge car ECU on the bike that wont fit anywhere.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

the smart car has a small turbo on it and im sure i could find another small turbo if i really wanted... which ive already decided not to put onto the bike when i get it upon realization that it was the turbo that killed the sweet sound of my ctr..
and like i already said if i want real power or performance ill buy a car that CAME with it..
and r u tellin me every person who HAS put a turbo onto thier bike needed a huge car ECU "that doesnt fit" otherwise they woulda had no way to tune it???
money talks buddy, just cuz u cant afford it doesn't mean its not possible
Old 12-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
money talks buddy, just cuz u cant afford it doesn't mean its not possible</TD></TR></TABLE>

Watch out guys, he has a Honda Civic and is about to buy a 250cc sportbike. Put on your shades so you aren't blinded by the bling.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:29 PM
What is this crap?

o snap u showed me!!!111
Old 12-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Watch out guys, he has a Honda Civic and is about to buy a 250cc sportbike. Put on your shades so you aren't blinded by the bling.</TD></TR></TABLE>

considering this is a honda forum what else would i be on here talkin about besides a honda car or bike?
and thats a civic i threw 15g at in less than 6 months and a bike that costs more than bigger used bikes available locally and the fact that i was ready to slap a turbo on it not even thinking of cost..
so take ur shades and shove em up ur *** chris i dont think u could test me when it comes to bling factor

i know u haters are trying to get a rise up out of me but hey its fine im enjoyin my life with my toys and ur enjoyng typing.. whatever makes u happy
Old 12-24-2007, 02:13 PM
What is this crap?

and thats a civic i threw 15g at in less than 6 months</TD></TR></TABLE>

what a baller!

speed and class.
Old 12-24-2007, 02:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 187Chor &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">money talks buddy</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha, everyone in here thinks they are big ballas cause they have bikes and fixed up cars. wanna know how i know IM the true o.g. of benjamins here?
i go to orphanages and fill out all of the paper work to adopt a kid, then fill my car with toys and puppies and cookies then drive away before the kid can get in. BOOYA!
Old 12-24-2007, 02:44 PM
What is this crap?

Default Re: (that one guy)

hay guys i'm a rich brat i want a biek that revs to the moon ftw!!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 04:56 PM

I am looking into purchasing my first bike.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

ill buy myself another 996 which i already sold because THATS NOT WHAT I WANTED ANYMORE! i raced a couple guys on a 600cc bike with my 996.. 0-60 in 4 sec no problem take off on me once we hit 250ish on the highway and ur ***** run out ill be passing u..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Owned? I think so

P.S. I also
hate when ppl come on here acting like they are smarter than the engineers of leading automotive manufacturers.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 12-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (youradhere)

Wow. I don't know what is more amazing; The fact that you had a 966 that went 250mph, or the fact that you know someone with a 600cc sport bike that does 250mph.

Either way, kudos to you bro. I would just get a Turbo Hayabusa though, don't waste your time with those ***** 250s.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ajax)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ajax &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Wow. I don't know what is more amazing; The fact that you had a 966 that went 250mph, or the fact that you know someone with a 600cc sport bike that does 250mph.

Either way, kudos to you bro. I would just get a Turbo Hayabusa though, don't waste your time with those ***** 250s.</TD></TR></TABLE>

that was 250 km/h although ive taken the 996 to 285 many times

and i dont know how fast a 600cc bike goes, but i did pass the guy when i was doin 250 and i guess he dint have it in him to take his bike faster(i think he gave up around 230ish), not that i blame the guy, cuz i said it myself if i get a bigger bike i would kill myself trying to bury the speedo thats why im sticking with a 250cc.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:49 PM

Your lies will tear apart the /26!

Quick Reply: HONDA CBR250RR