Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

Headlight Issue

Old 12-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Trial User

Default Headlight Issue

Honda Rebel 250, 1994. Does anyone know what might be the problem with my headlight? I was having trouble starting the bike a month ago (Cold start) and the headlight switched off on the second attempt and still will not come back on. The turn signals are working perfectly. I have changed the globe in the headlight and it still does not turn on. Both low beam and high don't do anything. Could this be an earthing issue?
Old 05-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Headlight Issue

Headlight IssueHonda Rebel 250, 1994. Does anyone know what might be the problem with my headlight? I was having trouble starting the bike a month ago (Cold start) and the headlight switched off on the second attempt and still will not come back on. The turn signals are working perfectly. I have changed the globe in the headlight and it still does not turn on. Both low beam and high don't do anything. Could this be an earthing issue?
Will be so, what you gazed. But I think you need to see it a mechanics.Thanks a lot.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The headlight of a motorcycle is very necessary to a rider. When you are riding your bike at night, low visibility is dangerous for the rider it must happen accident. But it is good news that your backlight works appropriately.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A headlight has increased the glamour of the motorcycle. It is the beauty of a bike. So you must put off this and buy a new one.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

In the cold season, the engine of the motorcycle becomes very cold and don't start in the morning. Then need the engine heat. It will be the reason for your headlight turn off.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: