Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

first trackday...busted some thieves!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first trackday...busted some thieves!!!

so my first trackday was held at reno/fernley raceway in fernley neveda. it went like this..... i arrive at this getto Motel in Fernely at about 1am on friday night and check in at the front desk. the host, this tweaker *** chick, tells me she is throwing a party in rm 219 and that i should come on up and have a couple drinks. i decline and go on over to my room considering i was beat and she was pushing 200 lbs. at around 2:30 am i wake up to some noises outside and look out to see about 6 guys literally ripping my buddies 05 R1 out of the back of his truck, no ramp, nothing. i am completley shocked and run out in my boxers and yell "what the f**k are u guys doing!!" dude looks at me says he will kill me if i say **** and proceeds to take the R1. as they round the corner i run as fast as i can up stairs and alert my buddies what the hell had just happened. by he time they come out dudes are long gone and have the bike. we call the cops and they treat it like its no big deal and go on there way pretty much saying "sorry dude ur bike is gone..." i immediatly pull my bike, an 06 RR, off the truck and into my motel room..LOL...after a few hours and a lot of OMG!! and cussing...some random chick shows up at my room and says "i know where ur bike is...." we get the info and call the cops back. they go and investigate and within 20 minutes we get a call back..."we have the bike and all the suspects....come on down the street and get ur bike..." we hop in my buddies car and roll up on the scene screaming every cuss word in the book at the thieves and pull the R1 out of their garage and leave....it was the ****!! the look on the thieves faces was priceless.....turns out the ignition wires were all cut up and they dropped it on both sides....motel payed for all the rooms and trackday and turns out girl who worked there and threw te party was behind it all and made te call to the guys to come steel the bikes.....SHADY....so we ended up tracking the bikes afterall and i had a blast....dragged my left knee and never went down.....thats all!
Old 08-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: first trackday...busted some thieves!!! (HUBB)

this is why you need insurance by glock. glad you got it back
Old 08-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol. im suprised you got it back. but if she was behind it all, why would she come and tell you where it was?? at least you were fortunate enough to get it back in one piece.

Old 08-02-2006, 03:33 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (EGlovr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGlovr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol. im suprised you got it back. but if she was behind it all, why would she come and tell you where it was?? at least you were fortunate enough to get it back in one piece.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

he said some random chick came to their room, not the fat one.

i also want to know if its legal to shoot someone that is stealing your stuff, especially since they said "i'm gonna kill you"?
Old 08-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i see now. i must have missed that trying to dechipher the whole thing

on the shooting thing: not unless its life threatening afaik. there's some state that allows the shooting of a person from a vehicle, but you have to prove that it was an attempted carjacking. in md its da** near impossible to carry anything short of a bb gun anyway
Old 08-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow.. crazy nite. So who was this random chick? And did u ever find out if any of those guys had priors so they can get locked up for a long time? And whose house was it? Did the cops find other questionable items there?
Old 08-02-2006, 03:43 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGlovr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i see now. i must have missed that trying to dechipher the whole thing

on the shooting thing: not unless its life threatening afaik. there's some state that allows the shooting of a person from a vehicle, but you have to prove that it was an attempted carjacking. in md its da** near impossible to carry anything short of a bb gun anyway</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HUBB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude looks at me says he will kill me if i say **** and proceeds to take the R1.</TD></TR></TABLE>

he did threaten his life, so i guess it would be okay, if hes in the right state

i wouldnt actually USE a gun, but I would point it at someone if they were trying to steal my sh*t, and if they reach for anything but the sky, youre perfectly in your rights to shoot.

but i know what you mean, it IS impossible to carry a gun around in CA, at least legally.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (knockout)

That freadking sucks. I better tell my friends to watch out for their bikes when they go to reno/fernley labor day weekend
Old 08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by knockout &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he did threaten his life, so i guess it would be okay, if hes in the right state</TD></TR></TABLE> he'd have a hell of a time trying to persuade a jury that he shot someone because of something they said.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: first trackday...busted some thieves!!! (HUBB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HUBB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i decline and go on over to my room considering i was beat and she was pushing 200 lbs. </TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHHAHAHHAHA

Wow that's pretty F'ed up...glad you got the bike back though

It's cool that the hotel let you stay for free AND pay for your trackday, as well
Old 08-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (big pete)

Wow glad yer buddy got his bike back and you guys made the track day still. Who was the chick that told you where your bike was? Did she see where the guys went or something?
Old 08-02-2006, 04:05 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EGlovr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> he'd have a hell of a time trying to persuade a jury that he shot someone because of something they said.</TD></TR></TABLE>

depending on the state i guess....

but why are cops allowed to shoot if the "attacker" threatens them? i mean they usually dont, but they are allowed to. besides, a jury would probably be on his side with 6 men stealing something and threatening him.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

200 lbs is that bad shes just "healthly" lol. Man some girl set me up to get robbed once that was a drug deal but still expletive hoes
Old 08-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Shizzle...that's why I don't visit Reno anymore.

Sorry to hear about your buddy's R1.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:57 PM
RIP 1032

Default Re: (marmaladeboy)

200 pound tweaker?!?! Damn wtf is this world coming to?!?!?! In all seriousness, I'm glad you guys got the bike back. I went up to Reno about 2 months ago to pick up a GSR with my buddy. That place seems GHETTO AS expletive! no offense to people reading this that live there.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Etylorcen)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Etylorcen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow glad yer buddy got his bike back and you guys made the track day still. Who was the chick that told you where your bike was? Did she see where the guys went or something?</TD></TR></TABLE>
yeah she knew them and didnt like em so she pretty much f**ked em over hard.....we offered to take her to breakfast but she declined and said she just wanted to help and that was that.....we thanked her and she bounced. crazy.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by knockout &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it IS impossible to carry a gun around in CA, at least legally.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're totally incorrect about this.