Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i?

Old 05-28-2003, 06:38 PM
qqqq

Default Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i?

Where did you get your stuff from? How much did it cost? What is the difference in riding now? Also if you have some pics it would help.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (babyboib16)

why would you stretch a perfectly good bike?
Old 05-28-2003, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (scrubachu)

Definately a waste.
Old 05-28-2003, 09:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why would you need to stretch an f4i anyways...
Old 05-29-2003, 06:25 AM
What is this crap?

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

stretch as in adding a longer swingarm? or cutting the frame?

wh wh wh why
Old 05-29-2003, 06:29 AM
qqqq

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (scrubachu)

ok why would you not want to stretch it? it is called for looks. not everyone has there bike just for racing. mabey you all should go to a bike week with your stock bike and then tell me how good your bike looks to theres.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:35 AM
What is this crap?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyboib16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok why would you not want to stretch it? it is called for looks. not everyone has there bike just for racing. mabey you all should go to a bike week with your stock bike and then tell me how good your bike looks to theres.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont race my bike. i ride my bike. and as far as looks, form follows function for me so the stock bike looks and performs beautifully. you have no idea how much you'd be ruining the balance of most sportbikes if you chopped them up like that.

now, a good friend of mine has done what you're talking about, made his bike all pretty and ****. chrome rims and stuff. *shrug* he just rides around slow and hangs out and looks cool. i dont get it. but i dont bash him so i won't bash you for having the same mindset but i just dont get it. i dont see the point of buying **** to stand next to look cool. but i am wierd.

this forum has a lot of serious riders and serious enthusiasts, not a lot of stunnas and wannabes, just like the rest of honda-tech doesn't have many riceboys. just fyi.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:42 AM
qqqq

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (falconGSR)

i have a car to go fast. i want the bike to just be pretty, i dont care about going fast on the bike. i see what you are saying but that is just what i want so do you know someone that can help me?
Old 05-29-2003, 06:54 AM
What is this crap?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyboib16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a car to go fast. i want the bike to just be pretty, i dont care about going fast on the bike. i see what you are saying but that is just what i want so do you know someone that can help me?</TD></TR></TABLE>

well, you never answered my frame/swingarm question.

and sorry, but your car would be beaten by a bone stock f4i very, very badly. on the street, in a straight line, on a road course, at the drag strip, top speed, in traffic, off the line. the only race you could win in your car would be backing up.
Old 05-29-2003, 06:58 AM
qqqq

ok you dont even know what kind of car i have or what i have done to it so how are you going to say that. what question were you talking about that i did not answer?????????????
Old 05-29-2003, 07:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Babyboib16,

i wanna know why you think people extend their swingarms, what do you think that ultimately does???

and two, looking at your screen name, im guessin u have a b16 civic, i'll be willing to put $20 that even joe's slow bike, which isnt fast for a bike, but suites his need just fine, will be able to smoke ur car any where, except of course, in reverse

Old 05-29-2003, 07:07 AM
What is this crap?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyboib16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok you dont even know what kind of car i have or what i have done to it so how are you going to say that. what question were you talking about that i did not answer?????????????</TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont care what you've done to your car. unless its running 9s or low 10s at the dragstrip, its going to get owned by a stock CBR600F4i.

and do you want to stretch the swingarm or the frame or do you not know what these things are?
Old 05-29-2003, 07:15 AM
qqqq

ok well i am not going to argue with you and in the 1/4 i would get owened but on a roll i will smoke one. i want to extend the swing arm. look this is how i want my bike and you dont like it than KEEP it to YOURSELF but if you can help me then help me.
Old 05-29-2003, 07:23 AM
What is this crap?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyboib16 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok well i am not going to argue with you and in the 1/4 i would get owened but on a roll i will smoke one. i want to extend the swing arm. look this is how i want my bike and you dont like it than KEEP it to YOURSELF but if you can help me then help me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i'll see what i can find about stretched swingarms.

and if you think you could beat a cbr from a roll, well then you still dont get it.
Old 05-29-2003, 07:40 AM

With a screen name like "babyboi" I seriously doubt you have anything for an F4i.

You do realize people stretch the swingarm for the DRAG STRIP right... for RACING... It's strictly for function, not form, as it looks horrible.

I suppose there are the squidly pussies out there who do it for looks, but you can't be one of those can you ? Cartainly you're not a poser, can't be

Someone's watched too many bling bling videos... or Avril Lavigne videos, huh sk8r boi

Old 05-29-2003, 07:47 AM
What is this crap?

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (Matt Sterbator)

OUCH! oh man thats funny.
Old 05-29-2003, 07:55 AM
qqqq

ok yea it is official you are a rock. so because i want a stretched swing arm i have to be a racer? yea you just showed how much of a dumb *** you are. and if you want to talk about my name hope it makes you happy. sorry i dont have anything to say back but i am not a little kid like you so if you dont have anything worth saying to help me than just keep it to yourself.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:06 AM
What is this crap?

ok we will give you a break since you're in the marine corps
Old 05-29-2003, 09:39 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Matt Sterbator &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Someone's watched too many bling bling videos... or Avril Lavigne videos, huh sk8r boi </TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHAHHA, that was some funny sh*t.
Old 05-29-2003, 10:10 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok yea it is official you rock</TD></TR></TABLE>
Why thank you Private Boi, I appreciate that

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so because i want a stretched swing arm i have to be a racer?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well, there are guuys with stock Civics with big ole whale tail wings, heavy *** 18in wheels, rediculous body kits, etc... All in the name of making the car *look* fast. Doing all this is ruining an already good looking car, IMO. So they're "posing" as "racers" when in fact they are not. I believe we refer to them as *RICERS*.

So, you're talkin about ruining an already great looking bike in the name of "looking" like a racer. Posing, if you will. Not only does it look stupid, but you aren't racing it, and you're destroying anyy and all handling ability the bike has. I believe we refer to people like this as "squids".

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea you just showed how much of a dumb *** you are</TD></TR></TABLE>
I showed that a long time ago, and I'm ok with it. You've still got issues... Denial ain't just a river in Egypt

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and if you want to talk about my name hope it makes you happy. sorry i dont have anything to say back but i am not a little kid like you so if you dont have anything worth saying to help me than just keep it to yourself.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Eh, I turn 29 next week, and I've got 8yrs and counting in the military. My "kid" days are LONG over son

Anyway, try:

http://www.Sportbikes.net
http://www.Sportbikes.ws
http://www.DragBike.com

If they can't help, they'll be able to point you in the right direction
Old 05-29-2003, 11:24 AM

I would have to say...if you want to strech your bike because you want to...but my first thought....WHY!!!!!

Me personally...I would not even think about it. As far as effects it has on the bike...well don't plan on turning like a "sportbike" should. Second... takes money which could be used in a more useful manner.... and lastly....

even though this is what you like which is perfectly fine...but

Lastly...you get smart *** comments from people you don't even know about how bad of an idea it is because it's not what they would do.

Just buy a harley and put a supercharger on it. It can't turn anyway. And with that...you may be able to keep up with a stock 600 sportbike with a normal swingarm.

pretty much streching the bike would take out all the fun of riding it. It's like taking a 10 speed Tour de France bike in a half pipe.... What fun would that be.

no more wheelies, no more extreme turning. you just took the sport out of it.

Again this is strickly opinoin on my part. Do what you will like most.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, this one takes the cake!

"I want a bike just to be pretty." LMFAO!

Old 05-29-2003, 11:34 AM
qqqq

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (98CTRCoupe)

ok why is it so funny? i have a street strip car, a tl1000 for the track and now i want a stretched chromed out bike for the street. once again what is so funny about that? i really dont care what you all think. i thought this forum was to help people but hey if you get your kicks trying to talk trash on someone you dont know than go ahead.
Old 05-29-2003, 11:51 AM

I have an f4i, after you strech yours let me know how it goes. I was thinking about doing it too.

Why waste an awesome bike like that?
BTW, it doesn't even look good!!!
Old 05-30-2003, 06:46 AM

Default Re: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i? (93VTEChatch)

Someone post a link or a pic of a strechted sport bike, I wanna see what it looks like.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who has a stretched Honda 600 f4i?