Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Honda Insight & CR-Z Hybrid (https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-insight-cr-z-hybrid-154/)
-   -   Wow possible Honda CR-Z Bisimoto Edition (https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-insight-cr-z-hybrid-154/wow-possible-honda-cr-z-bisimoto-edition-2945686/)

Julio@Bisimoto 06-09-2011 04:52 PM

Wow possible Honda CR-Z Bisimoto Edition

Here is a link to a possible CR-Z Bisimoto Edition that may be released at the Honda Dealerships! WOW!: Link--> Bisimoto CR-Z Edition auto-types.com <----

Here is what the article says:
Honda is continuously updating their product line up with upgraded car models. Honda is also unveiling a few limited edition car models to knock the car market. On the way of this Honda designers have brought 2011 CR-Z which has got its revelation at the 2010 SEMA Show. After a lot of rumor everything became clear about the production of this car model.

They are brining it in two color versions with same body construction namely hybrid R and Bisimoto. It is one of the funny releases from Honda. From market analysis it becomes clear that this car model from Honda has a great competitive rating. 2011 CR-Z from Honda is one of the most attractive compact sporty hybrids from Honda.

Honda has created a milestone with the release of this vehicle model. Both the versions of this model are appealing and stand strongly with unique representation. Solid body structure and strong color ascents have nicely represented this car model. Amongst the two probably the multi colored one is the funniest one. Special thanks to Honda designers for their creative thinking. It is really impressive and in a word it can be said that uniqueness starts here with this color version. If you like rough and tough design style with smart representation can easily think about the later one.

Market research shows that the multicolored one has a great popularity due to its funny color combination. Global temperature is rising day by day, and it is our duty to save environment for our future generation. If this is your theme song then you can take this stylish car model without any hesitation. Honda has designed this one to get ultimate driving solution in an environment friendly way.

According to sources this car model is featured with a 1.5 liter heavy duty turbocharged engine to generate power for this vehicle. This engine has got a great mate with an electric motor. In combination these two produces 200 horsepower with an approximate torque generation of 175 ft-lb. The electric motor boosts 25 horsepower in it.

This vehicle model has got a cool body structure with really an outstanding design style. Aerodynamic lining up looks really exceptional for the hybrid R car model. On the other hand Bisimoto has got less styling except its wild paining job. It is more powerful and fast in operation than the previous one. It is also powered by a turbocharged engine. Its hybrid engine boosts 545 bhp with an approximate torque generation of 327 ft-lb.

Honda designers and engineers have done the right job by designing this car model with a flat and well balanced curved aerodynamic shape. Thus it becomes possible to obtain better flow separation and less frictional loss which aids fuel economy. Solid body structure and driving elements have made it a compact sporty. Interior of the vehicle is more surprising and attractive. Highly cushioned leathered seats ensure long time driving comfort. Flexible steering wheel, smooth axle and upgraded navigation are additions to its feature. You will get the company of improved sound system in long journeys. Safety features provided with this vehicle model are really standard and reliable.

We are concerned about its pricing hope to obtain more details in manufacturer press release soon. We will come back soon with road test update of this newly developed hybrid concept from Honda.

Spaceballsthelunchbox 06-11-2011 05:28 PM

Re: Wow possible Honda CR-Z Bisimoto Edition

WOW! who wrote that little piece?

FormulaJDM 06-11-2011 06:44 PM

Ummmmm. What?

waqas5742 06-12-2011 05:20 AM

"1.5 liter heavy duty turbocharged engine to generate power for this vehicle" =)

Julio@Bisimoto 06-24-2011 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Maxbore.com (Post 45444710)
WOW! who wrote that little piece?

Mark Curtis from auto-types

Honda Tuned New CR-Z for the 2010 SEMA Show

egb18c5 06-25-2011 01:35 AM

if this goes through, all i can say is wow. it must be a great accomplishment and adds another one into the books for bisi :thumbup:

Mugen Fan 06-26-2011 05:20 PM

I just saw the Bisi built crz in the latest honda tuning mag, very nice.

Spunkster 06-27-2011 12:30 PM

The car exists that was built for SEMA, but this article is a complete work of fiction and there is no way that Honda would EVER release such a car.

juevi 06-27-2011 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Spunkster (Post 45537258)
The car exists that was built for SEMA, but this article is a complete work of fiction and there is no way that Honda would EVER release such a car.

Honda wouldn't have to if it was a dealer sponsored vehicle. Don't see anybody doing that anymore, but would be possible.

Yanko, Baldwin Motion, Grand Spalding, all dealers in the late 60's putting out tuned cars that carried no warranties I believe.

Just a thought, still a long shot IMO.

DC5RK20A 06-30-2011 03:23 PM

How did this guy land a job writing articles? Started to read through some of his other articles and I now feel like I am living on the real live set of 'Idiocracy'; somebody give me some green liquid, it must be good it has vitamins.

Arsenal 07-17-2011 12:47 PM

I take it this Curtis guy is about 12 years old?