Honda Insight & CR-Z Hybrid Honda Insight and CR-Z Hybrid discussion forum.

New CR-Z Owner

Old 05-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Trial User

Default New CR-Z Owner

Hi,
I just bought a 2013 CR-z. It has 19,000 miles on it and I got a really good deal. Not only have I never owned a CR-Z before, I have never owned a Honda before. As a matter of fact, the only foreign cars I have owned were a 1977 Toyota Celica, a Volvo 240, then MUCH later an S40.

I have been driving since 76, so I have owned a lot of American cars, but few imports. What do I need to know about the Honda in general and the CR-Z in particular?

Thanks for any info, it is much appreciated,

jimm
Old 05-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New CR-Z Owner

crzforum is also a good spot for ya. There really isn't anything in particular. Don't forget that Honda wants you to change the CVT fluid if it's an auto every 30k. Most on the forum do it every 20k and also replace the inline filter going into the radiator for the cvt fluid as well. It's a great little car.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: