Notices
Honda Insight & CR-Z Hybrid Honda Insight and CR-Z Hybrid discussion forum.

Bisimoto CR-Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bisimoto CR-Z

Leave it to Bisi to get access to a car thats not even out to the public. LOL

Last edited by itr909; 08-11-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by crowmagnum
wtf, my honda dealership in town doesnt even know what a cr-z is, how do i get one
If you are interested you can actually shoot me an email or pm, we have a strong relationship with Norm Reeves Honda out here in Southern California and could get you one if you wanted shipped to you!

I will shoot you a pm!

Originally Posted by Alanicious
what lack of quality are you talking about?
Im asking the same questions

Originally Posted by 90Rexx
5 of them on one honda lot? doubtful. Boch honda in MA is the largest volume honda dealer in the US, and they dont even have that many.

my local dealer is getting a black ex non-navi this week, im gonna go look at it.

Bisi are you guys looking into modifying / replacing / assisting the electric motor to gain horsepower or are you guys focusing on the combustion engine part of it?
This unfornately we cannot touch on too much, but just know as we get further along and we get things developed we will release teasers!

Originally Posted by 92TypeR
The incoming port for most Hondas from Japan is in British Columbia.

The cars are then transported by rail to distribution points, and then by car carreir to the dealerships.

It only makes sense that Montana would get any before Massachusettes. And considering the official 'launch' date, when all dealerships are supposed to have them is Aug. 24th, there should be some at dealerships on the west coast by now...

Five does seem like a lot for a single dealership, considering they only plan on selling a few thousand units in the first M.Y.
I have seen a few out here in Socal on carriers, but none on lots yet! Although we were the first team to officially get there CR-Z from Honda America!

Originally Posted by EHondaJDM
Diffrent weaknesses and problems that aroused in the late 90s. Not hating on honda or their products at all so calm down guys jus saying they're quality is not as good now as say late 80s early 90s products. I personally think they would have made more money making a modern crx hf that is real good on gas and also putting out a nice SI model for us motor heads
I think it is good for all of us! Embracing clean technology will be needed if we continue with the way we treat the planet! Hopefully Honda will follow suit of Toyota and bring back a commemorative edition of the CRX!

Originally Posted by itr909
Leave it to Bisi to get access to a car thats not even out to the public. LOL
Yeah, we got that pull! LOL, we haven't had it long but its been making its rounds already! It has already seen the track once lol!

For anyone that is seriously considering getting a CR-Z shoot me a PM, due to our connections with Norm Reeves Honda here in Southern California, we can get you setup with a CR-Z delivered to you!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Randull@Bisimoto.Com
It has already seen the track once lol!
Care to share the results or first impressions?
Old 08-16-2010, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by d16y8turbo
Care to share the results or first impressions?
Not sure of the results, Bisi and Hedi drove it on the track.

My impression moving it around at the shop...

...can I return my 2011 Camry? I want one of these but honestly its technically a coupe lol. Overall the styling is top notch! But the rear seats are no bueno for anyone older that 6 years old!

My thought is its an amazing piece of machinerey and that it is simply the prelude to what is to come!
Old 08-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol so when is this thinging going to be painted bisi blue caged swapped and running 9s lol ive wanted one for a little while now and buddie send me a pic of a red one cant wait for parts to come out for these
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 PM
My Name is Nobody

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

whats going to happen with that non conventional rearend/suspension?
Old 08-17-2010, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by peskyo
lol so when is this thinging going to be painted bisi blue caged swapped and running 9s lol ive wanted one for a little while now and buddie send me a pic of a red one cant wait for parts to come out for these
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Youre letting the cat out of the bag man! Hahahaha, you guys will eventually see it spec'd out our style!

Originally Posted by MSchu
whats going to happen with that non conventional rearend/suspension?
We are working on it, it should be pretty cool though!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i definetely would like to see how an aftermarket suspension setup performs instead of that shitty *** monobeam axle... im sure its holding the car back.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i definetely would like to see how an aftermarket suspension setup performs instead of that shitty *** monobeam axle... im sure its holding the car back.
x2

By saying hybrid is the way of the future...What exactly are you looking to get out of this vehicle Bisi? I would guess a track car of some sort or just bolt-on street car?

I say pitch Honda on getting you an FCX and do some development on hydrogen parts too :D
Old 08-23-2010, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its been three weeks and no dyno numbers or track results yet...
Old 08-23-2010, 01:08 PM

I dont really think its holding us back as much as it is something we have to figure out how to work around.

Originally Posted by EM2Civic
x2

By saying hybrid is the way of the future...What exactly are you looking to get out of this vehicle Bisi? I would guess a track car of some sort or just bolt-on street car?

I say pitch Honda on getting you an FCX and do some development on hydrogen parts too :D
We are looking forward to developing new parts that will give hybrid enthusiasts a bit of go while still retaining mpg quality.

Originally Posted by Drag4Life723
its been three weeks and no dyno numbers or track results yet...
Why dont you read from page one and look a little deeper, I never said we were cleared to release number did I?

The vehicle has been tinkered with at the track so what results are you seeking exactly?
Old 08-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Drove one yesterday I will say I am impressed. Not too shabby straightline performance given it is a Hybrid and completely stock. Autostop feature is one I am used to from all the other Honda Hybrids. I drove an EXNAVI Silver storm Auto equipped car. Took a few exit ramps at 60 or so and while the rear end tended to push it was really predictable feeling oodly similar to the S2 rear feel. Being a CRX lover( currently drive 2) have owned like 20 or so I love the style. THe front bumper is screaming to be stuffed full of intercooler. Bigmouth Subie style. As far as a performance CRZ goes in my dream filled head, I would love to see the 2013 SiT with RDX powerplant/6spd gearbox now that is still just a dream in MY head. Either way I am excited to see what you all come up with in the performance and styling way. I want one for a DD. As always Bisi is in the forefront of Honda performance. I was so glad to see the early release to Bisi. Now I am like a kid on Dec. 24 waiting to see whats to come.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 AM
EFB055

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Think of it as a huge swaybar holding the rear wheels together. Seems more appealing that way.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

aftermarket suspensions have already been made for the car for a while now...
Old 08-24-2010, 05:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Randull@Bisimoto.Com
Why dont you read from page one and look a little deeper, I never said we were cleared to release number did I?

The vehicle has been tinkered with at the track so what results are you seeking exactly?
I did like 4 times in the last 3 weeks. Sounds like you need a little nap. Besides that im sure every one here would like to see some kind of numbers weather its drag time or dyno numbers.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:17 AM
Foreign Symbols

Originally Posted by Drag4Life723
I did like 4 times in the last 3 weeks. Sounds like you need a little nap. Besides that im sure every one here would like to see some kind of numbers weather its drag time or dyno numbers.
Having someone like Bisi and the gang priviledged with the chance to work on one is good enough for me. There is a relationship and trust between them and Honda, why would they risk that for some anxious HT'ers? That kind of thing takes years to build, and a lot of hard work.

Take your time op, produce some good products, and SOME of us will wait patiently for the results.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:51 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by ~sp33~
Think of it as a huge swaybar holding the rear wheels together. Seems more appealing that way.
Too bad it don't sway like a sway bar
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 AM

I will have something for you guys later on, itll def make you all scratch your head!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wwooo hhooo cant wait
Old 08-25-2010, 01:41 AM
EFB055

Too bad it don't sway like a sway bar
You mustn't be doing it properly.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:05 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

You mustn't be doing it properly.
Doing what properly? You said think of the axlebeam as a swaybar, and it doesn't act like a sway bar at all.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:27 AM
EFB055

Doing what properly? You said think of the axlebeam as a swaybar, and it doesn't act like a sway bar at all.
Way to take it too literally.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:29 AM

Lol, if I can get my new mac to properly sync with this camera Ill post up a teaser for you guys!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lets see some pics! I starting really think about picking one of these up.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Way to take it too literally.
Ahh I see

You'd be surprised I've seen a lot dumber post on here

Quick Reply: Bisimoto CR-Z