Notices
Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

Fit turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fit turbo kit

i am installing a turbo kit on my US Fit does anyone know where i can have a custom turbo manifold made i want it to fit a stock T25, T28, or even a 16 g turbo any help would be great
Old 08-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fit turbo kit (USDMFit)

You are installing a kit but you don't have a manifold?

You want to fit a "stock" T25, T28 or 16G....stock to what? A stock T25 from a Nissan S13 SR20?

I don't know about anyone else here, but I haven't seen any turbo kits yet. Mugen supercharged their Fit, I believe, but that's all the FI I know of.

I think you're going to have to wait around awhile before a turbo kit is released.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:30 PM

i am making the kit its not hard but the L15 is is not set up for running high boost so i rather run a stock 4g63 turbo or a stock sr20 there is no point in running a t3/t4 turbo that take two years to boost so i just need to know where to get a manifold made i have a shop and can do everything else my self i have made many turbo kits
Old 08-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Check the Honda-tech's welding/fab section of this site.

Someone on there will know someone who can custom build one. Its your only option.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:28 PM

if u got 4g's drop this in ur fit
http://www.bulletproofautomoti...=4834
Old 08-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (007FIT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 007FIT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if u got 4g's drop this in ur fit
http://www.bulletproofautomoti...=4834</TD></TR></TABLE>

at only + 30hp to the wheels?

Old 08-09-2006, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (aallbbeerrtttttt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aallbbeerrtttttt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you sound like a sack of ****

you've "made" many turbo kits and you have no clue where to get a manifold or flange to adapt a turbo to? maybe try your "shop"....</TD></TR></TABLE>
Between that, and the fact that he calls every turbo a "stock XXXX" turbo. GB2GD.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (sharkytm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sharkytm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Between that, and the fact that he calls every turbo a "stock XXXX" turbo. GB2GD.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-09-2006, 12:10 PM

What are you going to use for fuel management?
Old 08-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by USDMFit &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't know why i even bother asking questions on here its just a place for everyone to talk **** thats cool honda-tech sux and i have made turbo kits but bought t3/t4 manifolds for a 99-00 honda civic si and a eg hatch with a h22 thanks for the help</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, good luck on your project. If you are knowledgeable enough to make turbo kits in the past then you should have no trouble coming up with this on your own.

H-T won't miss ya.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

LMAO That came to an abrupt ending.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:07 PM

man the fit guys really have some idiots on here.......first nightshift now this hahhahhahaha......can t wait to see what the rest of the year will bring!
Old 08-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this thread is dead anyways but i've seen on the Speed channel that they are creating a turbo Fit. i think the show is street tuner challenge or something. but i don't know if they are going with it since all they seem to be doing is getting the front body kit done right now...

Old 08-10-2006, 02:36 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by USDMFit &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i am making the kit its not hard but the L15 is is not set up for running high boost so i rather run a stock 4g63 turbo or a stock sr20 there is no point in running a t3/t4 turbo that take two years to boost so i just need to know where to get a manifold made i have a shop and can do everything else my self i have made many turbo kits </TD></TR></TABLE>

So what you REALLY want your post to read is that you're tinkering with a turbo solution to the Fit motor and you're asking for some advice on maniflods. You don't really have a kit. A kit implies you're installing a product.

Your apparent experimentation also appears very non-technical so the risk to engine components seems high unless you can back that up.

A little clarity on what you're doing might earn you a more respectable response here. Also, you're punctuation is awful. If English is your second language say so. If not you appear to be an illiterate person and thus incompetent to talk about turbos.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (Fitfokker)

Meh....obviously you guys don't know too much about homemade turbo kits. I know of a lot of people with homemade kits that make a lot more power than a greddy kit or turbonetics kit. Let's take the D series engine for example. If you get some 450cc injectors off of a turbo eclipse, a side mount intercooler from said eclipse and T25 turbo from that same eclipse. Get a stock Honda Civic HF exhaust manifold and make an adapter plate from the turbo to the manifold, custom downpipe, custom intercooler piping. Chipped ECU tune with CROME or UBERDATA you could get up to 200 hp out that little D. He just needed a shop that makes custom manifolds because he just can't go purchase one online. But he still shouldn't have flipped a bitch so fast.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (CRISIS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRISIS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Meh....obviously you guys don't know too much about homemade turbo kits. I know of a lot of people with homemade kits that make a lot more power than a greddy kit or turbonetics kit. Let's take the D series engine for example. If you get some 450cc injectors off of a turbo eclipse, a side mount intercooler from said eclipse and T25 turbo from that same eclipse. Get a stock Honda Civic HF exhaust manifold and make an adapter plate from the turbo to the manifold, custom downpipe, custom intercooler piping. Chipped ECU tune with CROME or UBERDATA you could get up to 200 hp out that little D. He just needed a shop that makes custom manifolds because he just can't go purchase one online. But he still shouldn't have flipped a bitch so fast.</TD></TR></TABLE>

So we don't know much about turbo kits but you know people that know people that have lunch with people who's friends do turbo kits.

I have an idea. Get some pistons, an engine block, a crankshaft, some accessories, a body frame, some wheels and tires, and put together your own car. I might have left out a couple small details but it's doable and you can make a kick-*** car. I know becuase I know people who have done that.

You can pull stuff off other cars and duct-tape as much as you want but the devil is always in the details.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (Fitfokker)

I wasn't trying to be an ***. I was just saying that with a brand new car why not try to see if you could make a custom turbo setup? Would you honestly want to drop 2.5k on a premade kit when you could make one for $750-1500? A lot of people buy premade kits and end up getting crap. They only boost at like 6 psi. Then you have to spend more money on a boost controller so you can be happy with boost at 10 psi. Just my thought.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:48 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRISIS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wasn't trying to be an ***. I was just saying that with a brand new car why not try to see if you could make a custom turbo setup? Would you honestly want to drop 2.5k on a premade kit when you could make one for $750-1500? A lot of people buy premade kits and end up getting crap. They only boost at like 6 psi. Then you have to spend more money on a boost controller so you can be happy with boost at 10 psi. Just my thought.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Crisis,

Well that's exactly my point - that is, that spending a thousand bucks on a patch-job turbo kit is risky. Turbo supercharging an engine is very complicated with all the heat exchanging, pressure, temperature, fuel, and air flow control that even OEMs tend to shy from it because it's such a complex system. I'd much rather spend 3k on a system that's at least been somewhat tested out by a company that's done some homework in developing a product and publishing data to back up their claims. And even then there will be problems.

But I understand your point. I just think that direction is futile.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:31 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRISIS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Meh....obviously you guys don't know too much about homemade turbo kits. I know of a lot of people with homemade kits that make a lot more power than a greddy kit or turbonetics kit. Let's take the D series engine for example. If you get some 450cc injectors off of a turbo eclipse, a side mount intercooler from said eclipse and T25 turbo from that same eclipse. Get a stock Honda Civic HF exhaust manifold and make an adapter plate from the turbo to the manifold, custom downpipe, custom intercooler piping. Chipped ECU tune with CROME or UBERDATA you could get up to 200 hp out that little D. He just needed a shop that makes custom manifolds because he just can't go purchase one online. But he still shouldn't have flipped a bitch so fast.</TD></TR></TABLE>
The auto turbo eclipse came with 390cc injectors so don't generalize. The T25 off of the eclipse is way too small and we actually lost power when we put it on a D16z6 the eclipse turbo you want is the 14b. I've built lots of turbo kits for D ,B and H series motors. And if you can get anywhere near 200hp with that tiny *** t25 from an eclipse i'll wash your nuts for you. If he has a shop and is so skilled he could make a manifold himself. As far as I know you can't chip the new L15 ecus so what is he going to use for fuel management the fit also runs a returnless fuel sytem so that means no FMU either.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's a turbo Jazz with a 1.3L engine using Garrett T25 and a PerfectPower SMT6 piggyback

Old 09-10-2007, 03:12 AM

Default Re: (pogidawgie)

Excuse my ignorance...

Is the 1.3L engine on that Jazz the same as in Europe (i-DSi)?
Old 09-11-2007, 03:00 PM

ROFLMAO
Old 10-06-2007, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Fit turbo kit (rivergod56)

I saw this turbo kit for the fit and then I found this kit for it here is the site for u

http://www.aj-racing.com/catal...age=1