Notices
Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

The Fit can take a sh*t

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (ogawa_jiei)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ogawa_jiei &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I can be an ******* sometimes, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as "jerkface". That's taking things to far, man.

Hey, my friend is selling a Pinto with RAYS TE37s, a JDM sound clutch, front facial forks, AEM camber bearings, heated cup holder, and Golden Gate suspension. Interested?</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're twisted it's great
Old 01-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (330R)

Edited

Last edited by ogawa_jiei; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (ogawa_jiei)

What happened to Mitch Cumstein, loved that name!

But back on topic...

When I think of Civic, I think economical, good on fuel economy, reliable, functional interior, and so on. I think that's what the Civic has always been. Not about being lightweight and RACING.

With respect to weight, the entire car industry is gaining weight. Not just Honda, but every manufacturer. Every vehicle moves upmarket. That's just the way the industry works. Increased size and way more safety features = more weight.

I think the new Civic is a great improvement over previous models. Great fuel economy, low entry price, Honda reliability, unique interior, and safe to boot.

Also, when the new Accord comes out, I am sure there will be much more differentiation between the Civic and Accord with regards to feature sets and exterior looks.

So, could you describe to me what you think the Civic should be? What size or weight should the car have? Engine displacement and hp? How much safety features should it have? How much road noise should there be? How much should it cost?
Old 01-17-2006, 08:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (corey415)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ogawa_jiei &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You WERE wrong when you assumed that I owned anything but a Honda Civic. You WERE also wrong when you said...

"Citation? Thats the car that was trying to take out the civic a couple of years ago."

If you knew anything about the history of cars in America, you would know that the Chevrolet Citation came out in the early 80s, not a couple of years ago. And if you don't know much about car history in America, then how can you argue things such as the history of the Honda Civic?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually, if u'd re-read what i said, i never mentioned what u owned, and i never said anything about the citation. thanks.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:56 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: (ZacCarter)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ZacCarter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They could [care less] about what one person in the world ...has to say. </TD></TR></TABLE>
Honda does care what people say. The changes to the Civic and the availability of the Fit are a result of that.

Every change to the FG Civic is the direct result of comments from enthusiasts and Honda's attempts to satisfy those enthusiasts.

They took the tie rod end off the strut. They gave it more caster. They lowered the steering rack. They tilted the motor back for weight distribution. Other stuff, too. This was all a result of listening to comments from DC5 and EP3 owners over the years, including the owners of racing teams who abandoned those platforms after giving it a try for a couple of years.

Likewise, the availability of the Fit this year is the result of perceived market demand. Honda would have preferred to wait for a redesign of the Fit, but its enthusiast market keeps clamoring for it.