Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

The Fit can take a sh*t

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Fit can take a sh*t

Edited

Last edited by ogawa_jiei; 03-04-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Sensational

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (Mitch Cumstein)

I agree with you. You can contact the Honda R&D department here.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (CBXweb)

Edited

Old 01-15-2006, 11:48 PM
NooB

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mitch Cumstein &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Fit can f**k right off as far as I am concerned. Don't ******* replace the Civic with some other mini-van mini-car. The Civic did the job of everything well enough -- entry level, economic, and a great race car. Now, the Civic is a "big" car, and no hatchback is available. What the f**k is that?

Honda has completely destroyed the Civic legacy, in America, and especially in Japan. Here, the Civic only comes in five-door sedan mode. That's a far cry from all the EGs and EKs I see at the track. What a joke. What is Honda thinking? They already acknowledged that they fucked up the Civic, and they "promised" they would return it to it former glory. Well, I remember that glory including a hatchback, and I don't see any hatchback anywhere.

The Fit can f**k off. My message to Honda: continue where the EK left off. Ever since the Civic's beginning you have made it better and better. Then, you made the EP Civic and it has just been downhill. You are losing loyal followers. You used to speak to us, now we don't know who you are speaking to. Listen to this message, and maybe you can gain some integrity back. But I think you forgot that word too. Do you remember the Integra? Of course you don't. What the f**k does RSX mean?
Nothing.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree but damn you got anger issues.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (K SERIES)

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 12:07 AM

ok- so you're IN Japan, why the sudden outburst towards the Fit? Did you either just get there yesterday, or have you been walking around with your eyes closed for the past 3 years?

THE FIT ALREADY OWNS THE STREETS THERE!, and it hopefully will here in America too!

Its a great car, whether you like it or not, and we have no choice but to accept what honda gives us. If you don't like it- don't buy it. I don't care.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:28 AM

Since when is the Fit replacing anything?
Old 01-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The civic has moved upmarket and the american market believes that hatchbacks are cheap. Therefore, it makes logical sense to have Honda's cheapest car as a hatchback.

With your statement about the Civic and its glory and legacy, what do you say about the 06 Civic taking the Motortrend COTY and winning the North American COTY award.

If things were up to you cars would NEVER change and progress would never be made. You act as if Honda is going down the shithole or something...
Old 01-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Sensational

and why do you care if you obviously dont own an EG, or EK, but a lot of (lame) american cars. Citation? Thats the car that was trying to take out the civic a couple of years ago.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:04 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mitch Cumstein &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Fit can f**k right off as far as I am concerned. Don't ******* replace the Civic with some other mini-van mini-car. The Civic did the job of everything well enough -- entry level, economic, and a great race car. Now, the Civic is a "big" car, and no hatchback is available. What the f**k is that?

Honda has completely destroyed the Civic legacy, in America, and especially in Japan. Here, the Civic only comes in five-door sedan mode. That's a far cry from all the EGs and EKs I see at the track. What a joke. What is Honda thinking? They already acknowledged that they fucked up the Civic, and they "promised" they would return it to it former glory. Well, I remember that glory including a hatchback, and I don't see any hatchback anywhere.

The Fit can f**k off. My message to Honda: continue where the EK left off. Ever since the Civic's beginning you have made it better and better. Then, you made the EP Civic and it has just been downhill. You are losing loyal followers. You used to speak to us, now we don't know who you are speaking to. Listen to this message, and maybe you can gain some integrity back. But I think you forgot that word too. Do you remember the Integra? Of course you don't. What the f**k does RSX mean?
Nothing.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 01-16-2006, 11:19 AM

The fit is good. It'll grow on you don't worry.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:48 PM

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (NerveAgent)

Honda makes economy cars.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CBXweb)

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (xDC2x)

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Honda never intended to race the hatchback. Look back at the 1st gen civics, no one ever raced those damn things, Honda is in the game to make money and make sales go up. They could give two ***** about what one person in the world that has a population of almost 8 billion, has to say. Don't be pissed off because the civic is growing up, and the little brother fit is going to be taking its place. Everything happens for a reason, If honda gave a **** about the north american market we would of gotten a type-r civic and the type-s prelude.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:57 PM

Nothing.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I AGREE MAN but i still want 1
Old 01-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (94_Del Sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mitch Cumstein &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yah man, my Citation would kick your Honda Chevette's ***. Actually the Honda Chevette is a great car, but I wouldn't own one. Ever since they came out last year, I still have yet to get used to the funky design of the rear decals.</TD></TR></TABLE>

am i smokin crack? or did u say Honda chevette? i believe u mean chevy chevette... however, if i AM wrong, link me, i wanna see this thing.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ZacCarter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honda never intended to race the hatchback. Look back at the 1st gen civics, no one ever raced those damn things.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually people did race first gen hatch's, just not right when they came out.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (ZacCarter)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ZacCarter &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If honda gave a **** about the north american market we would of gotten a type-r civic and the type-s prelude. </TD></TR></TABLE>

actually the reason we dont get those is due to american ****** bullshit *** safety standards and emissions bullshit. GOD I HATE THIS COUNTRY, (in a car owners aspect)
Old 01-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (thapimpfromchi)

Edited

Last edited by ogawa_jiei; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-16-2006, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 09:35 PM

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (ogawa_jiei)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ogawa_jiei &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The Fit can f**k right off as far as I am concerned. Don't ******* replace the Civic with some other mini-van mini-car. The Civic did the job of everything well enough -- entry level, economic, and a great race car. Now, the Civic is a "big" car, and no hatchback is available. What the f**k is that?

Nothing.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

i agree with you 100%
Old 01-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (ebp97ek)

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Sensational

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (ogawa_jiei)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ogawa_jiei &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You WERE wrong when you assumed that I owned anything but a Honda Civic. You WERE also wrong when you said...

"Citation? Thats the car that was trying to take out the civic a couple of years ago."

If you knew anything about the history of cars in America, you would know that the Chevrolet Citation came out in the early 80s, not a couple of years ago. And if you don't know much about car history in America, then how can you argue things such as the history of the Honda Civic?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Couple of years ago, 80's, same thing, jerkface.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: The Fit can take a sh*t (CBXweb)

Edited

Old 01-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (ogawa_jiei)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ogawa_jiei &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It's not the Fit I don't like, it's the fact that Honda hasn't given back the Civic that just last year they promised they would. They knew sales of the Civic had fallen off, and they knew they had to get back the younger crowd that they seemed to be losing. COTY or whatever, they tried to get back the Civic's original gusto, but in my opinion, they failed.

While the new Civic is a nice-looking car, to not offer a three-door hatchback in respect to the Civics that made the Civic what it is, is just blasphemy. Now the Fit is taking the place of what the Civic should be, so basically, they ruined what the Civic was. When you build a brand like the Civic, or for example, the Accord, or even the Camry, and then destroy it, it is tragic. Look at Ford with the Taurus. That car is the number one seller in America, until Ford destroyed it with terrible design and decided to sell it as fleet to car rental agencies. They turned their back on it, and then it faded away to be replaced by the Camry and Accord. Honda knew they had sort of turned their back on the Civic, and with the new model they decided to get back to its roots, but like I've already said. Civic roots means a three-door, lightweight hatchback that is good for daily driving and RACING.

I know the new Civic is being raced tons, but it is still just not the same car and it is not coming from its roots.

I don't hate the Fit, just I'm not a big fan of Honda's strategies in North America. It feels like they don't seem to be as ruling as they used to. Maybe Toyota is overshadowing them too much. Not sure.

It just seems that the Civic was the best it was when the EG came out, then followed by the EK. After that, it went downhill, still.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I agree on all points.

Quick Reply: The Fit can take a sh*t