Notices
Honda Fit Honda Fit (Jazz)

Anyone know the invoice price?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Paragraph Alert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone know the invoice price?

I'm thinking about picking one of these up here in the next couple of days and want get an idea on how much bargaining room I'll have at the dealer.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know the invoice price? (ActiveAero)

i dont think there will be much bargaining on the new fit..
Old 04-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Paragraph Alert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know the invoice price? (THE94GSR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by THE94GSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i dont think there will be much bargaining on the new fit..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I live in Alabama where stock Type-R's went for MSRP. Bargaining for a Fit is definitely possible.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone know the invoice price? (ActiveAero)

holy **** I went to Honda of Pasadena (Cali) and they wanted $17,500 for an AT BASE MODEL!!!

no freakin way. I'm waiting to check out a few other dealerships and see what they're askin for the 5 speed. Also going to print out this page:

http://automobiles.honda.com/fit/specs.aspx

and take it with me as a bargaining tool.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:38 PM

Default Re: Anyone know the invoice price? (dacalac*)

open road honda in NJ had 3 fits in stock today, one grey base, and 2 sports, one red and one orange. All automatic and all selling for MSRP.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dacalac* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">holy **** I went to Honda of Pasadena (Cali) and they wanted $17,500 for an AT BASE MODEL!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn Honda of Pasadena sucks man. Keep us posted on the dealerships you check out. I'm looking for a Base AT.

BTW, Honda of Hollywood might act stupid too. Back in 2002 a sales guy there told me my 2000 Civic DX hatch didn't exist and then tried to sell me the 02 coupe. But I'm prob going to call them up about the Fit anyway lol.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:19 AM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dacalac* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">holy **** I went to Honda of Pasadena (Cali) and they wanted $17,500 for an AT BASE MODEL!!.</TD></TR></TABLE>
In your part of the world, dealers were adding quite a bit to the new FG2 Si when it first came out, too. At the same time they were selling for 2 grand over MSRP out there, they were selling for MSRP out here in Virginia.

We have a high volume dealer in Manassas, Virginia that never seems to add to the sticker, regardless of what car it is.

Buying my ITR in December '99 was a little problem, though. I ended up driving all the way from Richmond to Atlanta just to get a new black ITR. LOL...

Don't think I'd be up for that again.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dacalac* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">/fit/specs.aspx]http://automobiles.honda.com/fit/specs.aspx[/url]

and take it with me as a bargaining tool.</TD></TR></TABLE>
As always, your best bet is to be fully informed about the car and what you want, and having your financing straight before you get in there. Sometimes people discriminate against new, younger buyers simply because they think there's going to be a financing problem.