Notices

whats my crx worth?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats my crx worth?

CRX / EF Civic Forum Rules | Trial User info « » 4:45 PM 12/13/2002 Reply Edit

1. before posting in ANY forum, you should read the terms of service.
https://honda-tech.com/zerohelp?topic=tos

2. we have a pic post thread for posting any and all pics of your car. there are some rules for that thread, though:
- everyone gets one post and only one post to put all their pics into. you can put as many pics in that post as possible or as many as the post will allow.
- the very first post lists all the people who have posted in the thread and what pages their posts are on. if you search for your username in the list, you can see what page your pics are on. i also included the link to each page.

if you do post a pic of your vehicle or a part of your vehicle in a thread, it will be moved to the appearance forum.

3. no FS (For Sale)/WTB (Would Like To Buy or Where To Buy) ads in the forum. there is a MARKETPLACE forum for a reason. Please note that trial users will have to wait 20 days (see trial user FAQ below) before posting in the classifieds thread.

4. no meet posts. if you do, it will be moved to the events/meet forum. if you want a huge gathering, contact a mod to have it made sticky in the events/meet forum.

5. any posts with open polls will be change to a closed poll. people here on h-t can't seem to keep themselves in line with open polls and must add stupid choices to the poll.

6. if you plan on posting a new topic try the search first. it has more than likely been covered before. a link to the search function is below.
https://honda-tech.com/zerosearch. remember to search in the archived as well as recent topics. if the search doesn't work well for you, try to post a specific topic so we all here can answer your questions quickly and correctly.

<FONT SIZE="5">7. threads that ask "what should I sell my CRX/Civic for?" or "how much is my CRX/Civic worth?" are not allowed and will be deleted. [added on 9/8/06]</FONT>

8. If a thread is not Tech related in any shape manner or form, it does NOT belong in the EF forum especially if it is not EF related or it is yet another "which one is better EF or X car" or "EF&gt; X car". Should I trade/sell/buy Car X for Car Y. [added on 11/15/06]

things to rember
a. remember to use the term FAQ when searching. all the good tech threads have the term FAQ in the title.

b. remember to try and make thread titles somewhat descriptive. this makes searching for threads much easier.

=====
trial user faq
all new members are trial users for 20 days. you may view any forum except the moderators forum... you may participate in any TECH and MODEL SPECIFIC forum. all the other forums do not allow trail user access.

your "trial membership" will last for 20 days after which time you may post anywhere except moderator's forum. hang in there and learn from the tech forums.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:47 PM

There have been a few on here that were very similar that have gone for as much as $300.00
Old 08-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Rainman

Default Re: whats my crx worth? (unrealskill239)

SOrry man......this will just get locked right away......You need to post this
in the classifieds or for sale forums as per the rules......good luck.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:51 PM
I want a CRX tattoed on my butt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (90_Si)

The car itself is in pretty minty shape, but people are gonna look at what needs to be fixed

windshield - 300
rust - diy
no climate control
torn seats
needs ecu and wiring harness
tires are dead bald
cut rear interior for speakers
Old 08-21-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: (PINKS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PINKS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The car itself is in pretty minty shape, but people are gonna look at what needs to be fixed

windshield - 300
rust - diy
no climate control
torn seats
needs ecu and wiring harness
tires are dead bald
cut rear interior for speakers</TD></TR></TABLE>

maybe tree fiddy
Old 08-21-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: (90_Si)

I got this one for $112. I think it's in better shape than yours.

I sold it for $950 the next day after putting $4 worth of gas in it.

I got this peach for free and sold it for $500 after putting a radiator in it.

It's all about finding the right person. Being willing to sit on it.