Notices

Our Lamborghini vs a Honda CRX video

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 02:17 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (STREETWERKZ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats a gallardo in your video, not a Murciélago in the original video.

</TD></TR></TABLE> Those cars stock are really nothing worth the tag either on looks fit and finish and times.

I've seen a ton of bolt on vettes or cam only F-bodies rock them.

Still a sexy car and with i think its APPs TT kit then it becomes cool, but for the price of a viper and a house for something that loses vaule costs a ton to keep and is slower then a dodge no thanks.

Wait was I just being smart on HT? that'll fall on deaf ears for sure lol.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (***$nyper)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ***$nyper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Those cars stock are really nothing worth the tag either on looks fit and finish and times.

Still a sexy car and with i think its APPs TT kit then it becomes cool, but for the price of a viper and a house for something that loses vaule costs a ton to keep and is slower then a dodge no thanks.

Wait was I just being smart on HT? that'll fall on deaf ears for sure lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

cartman voice: but mom, a lambo will get me some puss puss
Old 09-29-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: (rd91sib18c5r)

160mph lol.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:11 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ***$nyper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Those cars stock are really nothing worth the tag either on looks fit and finish and times.

Wait was I just being smart on HT? that'll fall on deaf ears for sure lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>
you are not very smart buddy. lamborghinis go up in value the longer you have it. A 2000 lamborghini diablo was around $400k and is now worth about $6 million. going down in value, highly doubt it from a car that is hand made and one of about 100. vipers and corvettes can not keep up either in all honesty. they are close in the quarter mile but thats not all that matter. For one thing to make them as fast it will end up costing you around $100k due to fact that they are already race ready and high end. even if the quarter mile then was faster from a viper or corvette, then you have to remember you have a super loppy, not very balanced rear wheel drive car. now lets think, o thats right lamborghinis are works of engineering hand made to perfection and are perfectly balanced all wheel drive cars that can take 90 degree turns at plus 120 mph. dont make assanine statements when you don't have a clue.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Default Re: (Timbo88)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Timbo88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
you are not very smart buddy. lamborghinis go up in value the longer you have it. A 2000 lamborghini diablo was around $400k and is now worth about $6 million. going down in value, highly doubt it from a car that is hand made and one of about 100. vipers and corvettes can not keep up either in all honesty. they are close in the quarter mile but thats not all that matter. For one thing to make them as fast it will end up costing you around $100k due to fact that they are already race ready and high end. even if the quarter mile then was faster from a viper or corvette, then you have to remember you have a super loppy, not very balanced rear wheel drive car. now lets think, o thats right lamborghinis are works of engineering hand made to perfection and are perfectly balanced all wheel drive cars that can take 90 degree turns at plus 120 mph. dont make assanine statements when you don't have a clue.</TD></TR></TABLE> Wow.

Did it hurt pulling all of that out of your *** or are you used to it?

AWD is best? Name me all those F1 cars and top fuel cars running AWD?

You list one and a very rare lambo, not the basic and even in this case entry level... they drop in worth, just like any other car.

You know nothing, you've proven that thanks for playing though.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: (Timbo88)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Timbo88 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
you are not very smart buddy. lamborghinis go up in value the longer you have it. A 2000 lamborghini diablo was around $400k and is now worth about $6 million. going down in value, highly doubt it from a car that is hand made and one of about 100. vipers and corvettes can not keep up either in all honesty. they are close in the quarter mile but thats not all that matter. For one thing to make them as fast it will end up costing you around $100k due to fact that they are already race ready and high end. even if the quarter mile then was faster from a viper or corvette, then you have to remember you have a super loppy, not very balanced rear wheel drive car. now lets think, o thats right lamborghinis are works of engineering hand made to perfection and are perfectly balanced all wheel drive cars that can take 90 degree turns at plus 120 mph. dont make assanine statements when you don't have a clue.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oooohh..... Thems fightin' words... Anyways that was a pretty cool vid. Wish my CRX was like that.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:20 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

Default Re: (EF2NER)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF2NER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Oooohh..... Thems fightin' words... Anyways that was a pretty cool vid. Wish my CRX was like that.</TD></TR></TABLE> Fighting words are one thing, babble out of the mouth of a child who just picked up his first car and driver who now thinks he's one of the editors is another.

He listed a single and VERY rare car not a full production run, it's a fact normal made lambos go down in worth, like EVERY other car.

He admits that you can spend 10k on a used car stock thats about as fast as the baby lambo.

He claims AWD is the best and be all and end of in racing, while not retorting why f1 cars and most exotics are MR or RWD. He goes as far as calling RWD sloppy. So we all know there he's pulling things out of a smelly place.

He said it'll cost as much as 100K+ to run with a stock one in a viper or vette. last time I checked cam only for an LSX vette is around 3k installed or DIY maybe 1500. I should know I'm an LS1 owner.

Also he used the word "assanine" wow....

Also anyone who says I don't have a clue doesn't know what they are getting into.

I only speak when I know what i'm talking about with facts behind it, I rather be thought a fool then proven one by mouthing off like timbo did.

I am awesome.

Old 09-29-2007, 05:24 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ***$nyper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I am awesome.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes.... yes you are
Old 09-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF2NER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes.... yes you are </TD></TR></TABLE> Thank you much

Old 09-29-2007, 05:25 PM

The music is cool and catchy.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (1988hondacrxsiR1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1988hondacrxsiR1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The music is cool and catchy. </TD></TR></TABLE>

you would like it, ricer!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:27 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ***$nyper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Thank you much

</TD></TR></TABLE>

No prob. I give respect where respect is due.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No prob. I give respect where respect is due.</TD></TR></TABLE>

he's not gonna **** you noob, so get off his dick.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

he's not gonna **** you noob, so get off his dick. </TD></TR></TABLE> freaking **** block

Old 09-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i need you to myself. &lt;3
Pirate General...YARRRR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STREETWERKZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i need you to myself. &lt;3</TD></TR></TABLE> *thud*

Man streetwerkz put that EF2ner noob down. Damn. Noob honda typer what is your ride?
Old 09-29-2007, 05:32 PM

89 CRX DX. And I'm NOT a Noob. I've been here since January.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1988hondacrxsiR1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man streetwerkz put that EF2ner noob down. Damn. Noob honda typer what is your ride?</TD></TR></TABLE> What I drive?

Old 09-29-2007, 05:34 PM

you noobs have nothing better to do just like the pigs that pulled me over yesterday and tried to touch my dick .

they thought it was a weapon!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1988hondacrxsiR1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man streetwerkz put that EF2ner noob down. Damn. </TD></TR></TABLE>

....and im not gonna **** you either, get off of my dick.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF2NER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And I'm NOT a Noob. I've been here since January.</TD></TR></TABLE>

SIG MATERIAL!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:36 PM

+1! And I was making a point, He only joined this month.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:37 PM
Pirate General...YARRRR

SIG MATERIAL! </TD></TR></TABLE> bwhahahaha

TY 07
See, you are learning how we have fun now.
Old 09-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Contender25

I hate that 2fastfurious song ****..so many people use that before everytime i hear it now it reminds me of a ricer song.

Quick Reply: Our Lamborghini vs a Honda CRX video