Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

You think it wont happen to you.... then it does.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default You think it wont happen to you.... then it does.

As some of you might guess from the title this is another theft talk. This happened last night and for some reasons the ******* didnt steal my car. I woke up this morning to move my car cause of trash day and i seat down and something doesnt feel right. First when i opened my door that didnt feel right, the door was unlocked? What the **** it was locked last night. Then when i sat down i noticed my tach was gone, then i noticed my whole ******* A pillar was gone. Then i look and noticed my radio was gone and my lucky 50 cent piece (not the cd but those big *** ******* coins from the 50s). Now why the **** would you steal a 50 cent piece. The next thing that hit me was "my engine, is my engine all here" I quickly jump out of the car and look at my hood, nothing happened, hoodpins in tach. So basically they took my Tach, A pillar, radio and sub, not even the ******* amp. Im thinking it was a theif thats around my neighborhood. I swear if i see my tach in another car that car is getting a broken window and that owner is getting a beatdown. Not because he has my tach, not becuase he has my radio, but because he was in my car without permission. That ****** is gonna wish he was never born. **** im more in a shock over anything. Im just glad i didnt get my VAFC or my other gauges put on now i have a 2nd thought about even getting it.

Theives can die very slow over a open fire, and now i feel even more sorry for guys that get there **** stolen cause im with you guys
Old 01-23-2004, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (Luserkid)

Damn that sucks, but seeing all these other cars that are stolen and stripped you should be thankful that wasn't you. I don know the pain.. my crx was broken into and all the gauges were stolen out of it, then my civic got broken into twice (within two weeks) and had well over $2000 worth of stuff stolen, plus over 250 cds, that are expensive as hell to replace.. three broken windows later and moving out of my dads house because I couldn't take it I haven't had any problems since then.. Good luck on finding who did it though.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yup... its a bitch when they do it right in front of your house... now you know its your neighboors... same **** happened to my car dood.

couple of months later the car was stolen.
Old 01-23-2004, 06:32 AM

man this is getting ******* crazy i am so sick of people who can't leave there hands off other people ****. us honda peeps need to unite and take over and destroy those *** holes, whos with me
Old 01-23-2004, 06:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

theft threads are becoming too often lately
Old 01-23-2004, 06:44 AM

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (swatdog)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by swatdog &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theft threads are becoming too often lately </TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree
Old 01-23-2004, 06:45 AM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (swatdog)

that really blows man.. sorry about your loses, just be glad its not the whole car being stolen.. thats just no fun.

Old 01-23-2004, 06:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (CharmCity)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CharmCity &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn that sucks, but seeing all these other cars that are stolen and stripped you should be thankful that wasn't you. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh man i am so thankful they didnt take my car after all that money and time i put into it. If they did take my car i would be going up and down every damn block in the 3 closes cities looking for my car in hopes of finding her.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by swatdog &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">theft threads are becoming too often lately </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know and everytime i read it i felt sorry for the person and was scared for my car now, but now, im seriously scared for my car. Thats why shes infront of my moms car in the drive way.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 137 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yup... its a bitch when they do it right in front of your house... now you know its your neighboors... same **** happened to my car dood.

couple of months later the car was stolen. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Man what really sucks though is that our neighbors are really cool people. Well atleast the ones on our block and my neighborhood is a really safe place. There was one time that my mom left one of her door open half of the night. I saw it when i woke up for work at 2am and nothing was gone. But i think someone has been eyeing my car. Now my fuel cut off will always be off, those ******* arent taking my car. I trust no city anymore
Old 01-23-2004, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That really sucks, did you have an alarm?
Old 01-23-2004, 07:11 AM

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (BseriesPWR)

damn bro sorry, ya did you have an alarm? it might help, speciale the ones that page you. but always park another car behind u if u dont have a garage...maybe they didnt take the whole car because they wanted to see if anyone would wake up or not, judge how much time they would have. They will be back so be extra carefull for a while. maybe stay up late a few nights and keep an eye on ur car just to see whats going on,maybe cars driving by slow or anything. good luck. And sorry about what happend
Old 01-23-2004, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry about your loss man
so help me God if i ever find someone breaking into a honda
Old 01-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (IDriveAHonda)

my system got jacked in front of my house too...sorry to hear about that...but at least you still got your car...my friends teg got jacked in broad daylight at the university parking lot on the first day of class this week...

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=740093

Old 01-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: You think it wont happen to you.... then it does. (gezer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gezer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn bro sorry, ya did you have an alarm? it might help, speciale the ones that page you. but always park another car behind u if u dont have a garage...maybe they didnt take the whole car because they wanted to see if anyone would wake up or not, judge how much time they would have. They will be back so be extra carefull for a while. maybe stay up late a few nights and keep an eye on ur car just to see whats going on,maybe cars driving by slow or anything. good luck. And sorry about what happend </TD></TR></TABLE>

Im usually up pretty late, now im going to be up extra late. Also no alarm, just a kill switch I dont really want those loud alarms because they go off for anything (i should know i set off a few just driving by ) But i was looking into the Viper Pager Alarm but i never had enough money. Now im saying **** suspension and im going for that alarm as my next mod.