Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Why me?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why me?!?

So i had a 95 Red civic clean 1 owner before me and no accidents. I got it for like 4K it was bone stock auto. I swap in a 5-speed get eibach sportlines and KYB struts, Blox lower control arms in the back and also front and rear camber kit. This car was doing great had it for less than 3 months and today SS brake line and clutch line just arrived i so was happy. Then tonight my friend takes my car for a spin and an idiot trying to make a left turn on green didnt yield to my friend driving my car and boom. Total my car in a front end colision. Why this got to happin?
Old 03-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why me?!? (JEGD16Z6)

honda, thats why i dont let douches drive my cars weather there friends or not, if the car gets crashed im going to crash it.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Why me?!? (97ekb18b)

yea true but i didnt know he was going to drive it. Its a cold night and i thought he just wanted to sit in it and get warm. Next thing i know he driving off. the important thing is that he is ok.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

now that you know he is ok, give him a good *** whooping please.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Why me?!? (shadohconspiracy)

tech????

i bet insurance wont cover it because it wasnt you driving the car...
Old 03-14-2008, 11:18 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JEGD16Z6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea true but i didnt know he was going to drive it. Its a cold night and i thought he just wanted to sit in it and get warm. Next thing i know he driving off. the important thing is that he is ok.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Did you tell him he could drive it? If not, he effectively stole your car. Friend or not.

Were you even in the car? Was a police report filed?
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM Lyfestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tech????

i bet insurance wont cover it because it wasnt you driving the car...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Probably not.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why me?!? (NOFX)

Sorry to hear that your car got smashed up. Friend or not, Id knock a few teeth down his throat. That **** is un forgiveable...glad to hear that he is ok though.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why me?!? (Shoot5Hole84)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM Lyfestyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tech????

i bet insurance wont cover it because it wasnt you driving the car...</TD></TR></TABLE>

not completely true...

...the other driver falied to yield the right of way. his/her fault. i had a similar accident which propelled me to get the honda i have. a young lady (cute too) went through a red light after it had been on for 11 seconds. she wasnt looking at the lights, only the signs. i hit her with the front of my car but it was her fault and i got the full amont my car was worth. now im not sure about how it would work having him driving your car, but its still the other parties fault.

btw, both cars in my accident were totaled. no one was hurt though. (she had four in her car)
Old 03-15-2008, 05:59 AM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: Why me?!? (davefromPA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by davefromPA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

not completely true...

...the other driver falied to yield the right of way. his/her fault. i had a similar accident which propelled me to get the honda i have. a young lady (cute too) went through a red light after it had been on for 11 seconds. she wasnt looking at the lights, only the signs. i hit her with the front of my car but it was her fault and i got the full amont my car was worth. now im not sure about how it would work having him driving your car, but its still the other parties fault.

btw, both cars in my accident were totaled. no one was hurt though. (she had four in her car)</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well, the reason we think insurance might not cover it has nothing to do with who's guilty. HIS insurance won't cover his friend totaling his car because his friend more than likely isn't on the policy.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Why me?!? (NOFX)

I was there when it happened. There was a whole bunch of us watching him drive off it was all laughs until we heard him hit the breaks and then a big smack. I knew the guy driving his car had the green light and as I ran over to the car it was still green. It was the guy who was turning left at fault but they lied and said that they had the green arrow to turn left and since they had friends following them they believed the idiots that lied. What was funny was that guy pointed up to the "Left turn YEILD on green" sign and said "U HAVE TO YEILD TO ME". If he could read he would understand that when u turn left on just a green light YOU have to yeild to ppl going straight. The police were so biased because the guy who was driving the civic was 19 and the guy who was stupid turning left and not yeilding was 35.

Whats even more is that the stupid car that didnt yeild MIGHT not have insurance. When the police pulled up the tags they had a insurance volation. I really REALLY hope they dont have insurance because I HATE liars and it is and should be their fault. They need to be penalized for this they caused.

One other thing that really pissed me off that night was when I had ran over there, the OP's bro was calmly talking to him and the passanger in the other car started threating him about killing him for no reason. He also started getting in the OP's friends face (the one who was driving) and threating him and he slammed the door on his hands. Of course he was ALL TALK and no action. I really HATE ppl like that. We should of told the police about that.

That night SUCKED.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:32 PM
H-T White Ops

You don't want the other guy to have insurance?
Old 03-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NOFX)

Well yea because since they lied about having the right of way that means its the OP's friends fault which will cause the OP's insurance to go up so I hope they dont have insurance because they will get slapped with a huge fine because they are stupid to drive without insurance in the first place and they deserve what ever comes to them and if they dont have insurance that will automatically make them at fault even though it was their fault to begin with.