Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it

ok so i was driving back from chruch to my ladies house ,and i saw this dc2 that had no fron or rear bumper. so i parked and looked at it and it looks like its been jacked cause the ignitionis broken and missin body peices. the motor is still there, and interior.
location: on the coner of prindiville dr and forsum dr morgan hill. close to 101 freeway.

what is it? dark grey gun meatal w/ shaved side moldings, looks like from the paint under where the bumpers used to be was a lime green.

call me at 408 416 8886 so i can give you directions if its your car pics up in a second

Old 01-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (mikeg'seg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mikeg’seg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok so i was driving back from chruch to my ladies house ,and i saw this dc2 that had no fron or rear bumper. so i parked and looked at it and it looks like its been jacked cause the ignitionis broken and missin body peices. the motor is still there, and interior.
location: on the coner of prindiville dr and forsum dr morgan hill. close to 101 freeway.

what is it? dark grey gun meatal w/ shaved side moldings, looks like from the paint under where the bumpers used to be was a lime green.

call me at 408 426 8886 so i can give you directions if its your car pics up in a second

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Has it occurred to you to call the police?
Old 01-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah they say it takes 3 days for them to pic it up. fucken cops
Old 01-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (mikeg'seg)

Old 01-28-2007, 12:49 PM
KOBE IS GOD

WTF are you doing , call the police now.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (KB24.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KB24. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WTF are you doing , call the police now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

He did, takes the ******* 3 days to get their thumbs out of their asses.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (ek forever guy)

bump ... for the owner !
Old 01-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the police said that the car has to sit there for three days un moved before they come and tow it.

theowner has to be hear somewhere
Old 01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that definately looks stolen. luckily the engines still there *knock on wood*nice looking out man if only there was more of this kind of help, we might be able to reduce this bullshit theft problem
Old 01-28-2007, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mikeg'seg)

Maybe it takes them that long to tow it, but can they at least come out and run the VIN?
Old 01-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

maybe u shouldn't of told the location and said how long it'll take the cops to get it, thieves will look at this post and try to get whatever else is there.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (byronl)

the op is trying to help.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it (turbociviccoupe)

i would post this in the Integra section as well.not doing any good sitting in a civic section of the forum.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mikeg'seg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mikeg’seg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the police said that the car has to sit there for three days un moved before they come and tow it.

theowner has to be hear somewhere</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who cares if it gets towed or not?

Have 'em run the VIN, tell them you believe it's stolen.

They should come and run the VIN to see if it's reported stolen.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

Quick edit your post and remove the location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 01-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Honestly dude, now that I look at it, looks like it was simply in an accident.

I know you said the steering column was off but I mean...engine's still there...rims too..

I've never seen somebody jack a car for both bumpers hood, and head/tail lights.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:47 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honestly dude, now that I look at it, looks like it was simply in an accident.

I know you said the steering column was off but I mean...engine's still there...rims too..

I've never seen somebody jack a car for both bumpers hood, and head/tail lights.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha retarded theives. I dont agree, someone would deff steal a teg for the bumpers. seen it before
Old 01-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honestly dude, now that I look at it, looks like it was simply in an accident.

I've never seen somebody jack a car for both bumpers hood, and head/tail lights.</TD></TR></TABLE>

your lucky you dont live in cali...people will steal your car for a shift ***.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93eg2james)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by turbociviccoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
your lucky you dont live in cali...people will steal your car for a shift ***.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha.

I'm not lucky, I don't choose to live out there.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93eg2james &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

haha retarded theives. I dont agree, someone would deff steal a teg for the bumpers. seen it before</TD></TR></TABLE>

And leave the doors?

Iono, the rad support looks kinda fucked up.

Guess anything's possible though.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:53 PM

yeah what is with the rad support...

i really wanna know whos car this is!
Old 01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

might be insurance fraud...lol. i i think the theifs would have also took the vc and put it on their riced out crx with a b16
Old 01-28-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: (turbociviccoupe)

Someone earlier said that they doubt someone would steal a car for the hood, bumpers ect. My answer is that it would depend on what stuff you had on it. Personally i dont make my car flashy looking whatsoever because i dont want anyone stealing it. People will steal anything in sight if it is something that they think that they want. My car doesnt look like anything that anyone wants until i beat them on the track. Definition of my car: 1992 volkswagen jetta gl, 32 psi bbm supercharger, intercooler, aftercooler, custom stainless exhaust, alcohol injection, 175 hp nitrous injection, 280 degree cam, port/polish with racing valves and pistons. The outside looks like a junky economy car. This is a lesson to everyone not to make their car look flashy because no matter what security devices you have, it can be bypassed by an 11 year old kid.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: (mk2machine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mk2machine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Someone earlier said that they doubt someone would steal a car for the hood, bumpers ect. My answer is that it would depend on what stuff you had on it. Personally i dont make my car flashy looking whatsoever because i dont want anyone stealing it. People will steal anything in sight if it is something that they think that they want. My car doesnt look like anything that anyone wants until i beat them on the track. Definition of my car: 1992 volkswagen jetta gl, 32 psi bbm supercharger, intercooler, aftercooler, custom stainless exhaust, alcohol injection, 175 hp nitrous injection, 280 degree cam, port/polish with racing valves and pistons. The outside looks like a junky economy car. This is a lesson to everyone not to make their car look flashy because no matter what security devices you have, it can be bypassed by an 11 year old kid.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you belong on vwvortex, not honda-tech
Old 01-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (93eg2james)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93eg2james &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah what is with the rad support...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Could have had a JDM front end on it, that's why the hood, bumper, lights, and fenders are gone. Guess they screwed up the support just to be dicks.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:05 PM

Ouch.

I feel bad for the owner.

Quick Reply: who's dc got stolen last night? cause i think i found it