Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Who needs Del Sol decal sets?

Old 04-29-2019, 01:49 PM
Trial User

Icon5 Who needs Del Sol decal sets?

So I can't find any decal/sticker sets for the rear of our cars, so I am prepared to remanufacture a GOOD set. Not the cut vinyl crap.

BUT I can't find a sample set to use as the master. If anyone has a new set they haven't used, I would like to borrow it to scan and color match, and send back. Or if that's not possible, someone in central Ohio with the OEM stickers still on their Del Sol so I can measure, trace and color match in person.

I have a 94 VTEC model so I am hoping for that set in particular. I plan on making the "Civic", "Del Sol" and the "DOHC VTEC".

I found a new OEM Prelude DOHC VTEC decal on Ebay but the part number was different than the Del Sol, so I assume it is not the same.

Looking to recreate part numbers:
75723-SR2-A02ZC (Del Sol)75723-SR2-A21ZA (Dohc vtec)75765-SR2-A02ZC (civic)Thanks!
Old 04-30-2019, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Who needs Del Sol decal sets?

There is a guy on Instagram/Facebook with a del Sol group called "oldsols". Brad has posted recently with "new" decals. Might try looking him up.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-30-2019, 12:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I NEED THESE REPLACEMENT DECALS FOR THE REAR OF MY 96 DEL SOL VTEC MODEL

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: