Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Where can I get used Honda parts online?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get used Honda parts online?

Are there any websites that specialize in distributing used Honda parts? I need a o2 senor, cat, and radiator.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:19 PM

Mike

Default Re: Where can I get used Honda parts online? (Zarco)

lol!! Sorry but all you have to do is type "honda parts online" in google. there should I dont. 17 million pages pop up for you.

Hope that helps boss!

Mike
Old 06-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.hondamarketplace.com

Always be careful when buying from another party online.. check vouches.. also i would use paypal..
Old 06-29-2008, 01:04 PM

http://www.passwordjdm.com
this websiter has used and new parts great store
Old 06-29-2008, 01:10 PM

Mike

Default Re: (clubvhatchy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clubvhatchy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.passwordjdm.com
this websiter has used and new parts great store </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ive heard people having problems with P:JDM. Mainly there products were garbage and insanely over priced.

I don't buy anything from them. Buts thats just me.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Zarco &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are there any websites that specialize in distributing used Honda parts? I need a o2 senor, cat, and radiator.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you want Honda OEM then there's http://www.slhondaparts.com which usually has the best pictures/diagrams of what you need and if you live in wherever it's based (I think socal) you can save on the shipping and pick it up. Or if you don't live near it and need to ship the prices will most likely be better at http://www.hondautomotiveparts.com.

All genuine honda parts, usually very reasonably priced.

As for your O2 sensor, I would check the market place, there's a guy around here (forgot his name) who sells densos at wholesale price (new).

As for your cat, I wouldn't bother buying one from Honda, it's going to be pricey, and if you get one used or from another member it'll probably be clogged/used (not in new cond.). Your best bet there if you don't have emissions laws is just straight pipe it or gut the catalytic converter out and leave it on there as a pipe. if you do have emissions laws go with an aftermarket, generic one. A lot of fan boys here will say that's wrong, don't do that, only use genuine Honda parts, etc. Though the fact of the matter is you won't get any better power or economy by buying from Honda, and you'll probably pay a nice chunk more.

Also, keep in mind a few things:
A) If the car is registered in Ca., if you do go with an aftermarket cat, it needs to be CARB approved.
B) ebay "high flow" cats usually crap out fast
C) If your car is '96+ (obd-II), if you gut the cat, you'll throw a check engine light for the secondary O2 sensor (emissions) - car will function fine, but you'll get a CEL, in some places like NY you can't have a CEL during inspection...not to mention the tree huggers will be pissy if they find out &gt;.&lt;

As for your radiator, there's a nice size cult of people who will claim that paying 300 dollars extra for a radiator is perfectly legit if it keeps your coolant 2.5*F cooler, though I don't know how you feel about burning money, but that's your beef, though do take note that a regular autozone/advance auto/pep boys radiator will work just as good as one from Honda without a depreciated lifespan - ask any mechanic, and he'll tell you the same thing, a radiator isn't much, there's not much "tech" behind it, though some people will claim spending 10x the price of one on an aftermarket 25 core super special that can support 10,000bhp is what you need to do. *shrugs* - your money. PM me if you have any Q's.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.d-a-p.com
Old 06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

h-t marketplace. passwordjdm and other such sites isn't a good place to buy things like o2 sensors or radiators. <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

As for your cat, I wouldn't bother buying one from Honda, it's going to be pricey, and if you get one used or from another member it'll probably be clogged/used (not in new cond.). Your best bet there if you don't have emissions laws is just straight pipe it or gut the catalytic converter out and leave it on there as a pipe.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

While syndycate is very knowledgable, i must disagree, please do not do this, my air is worth more than your 1.5 hp increase from this.

just remember, you get what you pay for.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:58 PM

ebay.com
Old 06-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where can I get used Honda parts online? (sorullo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sorullo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ebay.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

ye coz thats where you get your parts for your riced out del slow!!