Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG

Ive been looking everywhere and I cant find this part
Old 01-20-2006, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (marcusgnf)

PM'd a friends contact who is looking to get rid of it.
Old 01-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cool. well let me know iv
e been looking forever
Old 01-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I heard Japan has some.. But seriously look in the classifieds, or on jdmshit.com, or ebay, or..............
Old 01-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (sohcvtec1995)

uh thanks for reality check, but like I said ive looked everywhere that means classified jdmshit, passwordjdm, ebay, tokyoae, jdmcarboy,noyanusa,hmotorsonline... need i say more
Old 01-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 01-23-2006, 10:34 AM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You seriously must not have looked that hard.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWDVW
Old 01-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (JDM_Ej)

Is he talking about a RHD bezel or a gauge cluster, im confused.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:37 AM

T

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah dude seriously this **** is so ******* easy to find on like any site. inlinefour.com, hmotorsonline.com, passwordjdm.com, classifieds here on Honda-Tech,ebay. Geez You can find em anywhere with ease.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:38 AM

Read this:

https://honda-tech.com/zeropost...01926

Check the APPEARANCE/COSMETIC FORUM.

Does this belong in this forum? Is there any technical information in here? The answers to those questions should be the same. "NO!"
Old 01-23-2006, 11:33 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (Everyones Hero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Everyones Hero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Read this:

https://honda-tech.com/zeropost...01926

Check the APPEARANCE/COSMETIC FORUM.

Does this belong in this forum? Is there any technical information in here? The answers to those questions should be the same. "NO!"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your not a mod stop trying so hard.

ebay is your friend OP
Old 01-23-2006, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (Single Cam EG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Single Cam EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Your not a mod stop trying so hard.

ebay is your friend OP </TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't have to be a mod to be sick of this bullshit.

THIS IS A ******* TECHNICAL FORUM. NOT A FORUM TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR SUPER-AWESOME JDM PARTS.

So suck a dick and go play with your JDM lip.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well why don't you cry about it... SADDLEBAGS!

If you see the title and realize your head will blow up when you read it... then avoid it, its that easy. You are prolly one of those ******** that think we shouldn't let people curse on public radio or say "bad" things. thats why there is a ******* channel changing ****/mouse. To control what you hear/see. So if you don't have anything constructive to say then go back 1 page!!!!

And all i was gonna say is see if you can get a HT discount from some websites if the bidding starts to get too high.

Old 01-23-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (alleyezonme)

Actually, I'm just the opposite of the cursing on public roads and on radio/tv. That has nothing to do with this thread or forum.

I am sick of seeing this **** ALL THE TIME in this forum. It does NOT belong here. Maybe if you took the time to read the thread that Bauley had created you would see that he is sick of this bullshit as well. But no, you and all the other people don't care.

What I have to say IS CONSTRUCTIVE. It is constructive to the FORUM. Just because you have a B18C swapped EG hatch doesn't mean you need to post in here to find out where to get your super-leet JDM parts.

Get this **** out of here and into a place where it belongs.

You know why people don't answer in the correct forums? Because only a select few have the brain power to post in the correct forum. Why is that? That's because more and more of the members of this site are nothing more than inconsiderate, lemming-like, JDM bandwagon ****** that don't care about searching, thinking, or finding out for themselves. They'd rather put the question wherever they want and be spoon-fed information that will yeild the same results as 2 minutes of thinking or searching on google. But no, that takes initiative.

It's like a little kid not wearing pants. He's going to **** where ever it's most convient for him. If it happens to be on your shoe then so be it.

Apparently you're too retarded to realize that this is supposed to be a technical forum, or maybe you're just too wrapped up in getting your post count to increase by arguing with me and saying that I'm in the wrong when in truth I am by all means in the right on this.

All the this "Where can I buy JDM parts" **** needs to get the expletive out of this forum. Go join clubSi if all you want are your JDM parts.

Now DON'T argue with someone when you have no reason to argue with them. I am right, you are wrong, the OP is wrong. If you don't like it go back into the corner and slit your wrist until your internet friends tell you everything is going to be okay and that I'm just a dickwad.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

All of my friends already tell me you are a dickwad.

Internet fighting is a lot worse then a couple noob questions here and there. You aren't a mod so don't try to be one. If you think this thread is bullshit then go tell a mod, You don't even have to post in it. But what you do is just putting the OP down, no constructive critisicm here... You get the knowledge E-Beat into your head. All I was trying to say, saddlebags, is if you don't like it go tell a mod and end it. That's all you have to do.

But since we are on the subject of thread whoring... look at how many times you have posted in HIS thread... almost as much as he did... 4 to 3. His question has been long answered but you keep on going. I have been a member for a lil more then 2 years now. you are lil more then 6 months and you have 1/2 of the posts I do. neither of us are close to ******, so don't attack.

TO THE OP. Don't let dicks like this stray you from asking questions. He was just trying to let you know to either search first, and if you don't get any results, then just make sure you are posting in the right forum. He was just way outta line by bitching and moaning like a lil girl. thanks
Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG (alleyezonme)

So now you're saying that years account for knowledge on the forum? I was a member back in '04, but I left myself logged in at school and hence I had to suffer the consciquences. Don't try to bring in the "Age is knowledge" bullshit.

Let me ask you one question, donkey lips. Is this thread in the correct forum? Please explain your answer.

That is all

-Nick
Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Everyones Hero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't have to be a mod to be sick of this bullshit.

THIS IS A ******* TECHNICAL FORUM. NOT A FORUM TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR SUPER-AWESOME JDM PARTS.

So suck a dick and go play with your JDM lip.</TD></TR></TABLE>

the point is, is that your on here 24/7 patrolling like a mod trying to be the hero, theres mods on here to do the job if they wanted you to be one they would make you one!

P.S. - i have a GF to cover my sexual needs so the sexual comments are un called for, grow up!
Old 01-23-2006, 12:56 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Single Cam EG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the point is, is that your on here 24/7 patrolling like a mod trying to be the hero, theres mods on here to do the job if they wanted you to be one they would make you one!

P.S. - i have a GF to cover my sexual needs so the sexual comments are un called for, grow up!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm not on here 24/7 and the mods appreciate the help as this section sees so much bullshit. They don't sit on here 24/7 to babysit little retards that don't put any thought into where they post their bullshit.

Is your girlfriend JDM too?
Old 01-23-2006, 12:58 PM
* B A N N E D *

Actually my gf is FDM (french) I'm not a jdm notswinger so get over yourself. I agree there is too much bullshit threads on this forum but let the mods take care of it themselves

now this thread should be locked
Old 01-23-2006, 01:04 PM

In any case, if anyone wants to argue with the points that I made ask yourself this "Was this thread in the wrong place? Are there many threads just like this one that are in the wrong place?"

If so then don't bother arguing with me.

I am going to go home, smoke, ****, and then go to sleep. I may be on later to rebuttal if someone disagrees, I may not. No, rebuttal doesn't mean what you think. Try a dictionary before trying to get smart and making yourself look completely retarded.

Goodbye, so long, farewell.

-Nick
Old 01-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Where can I get a JDM Gauge Bezel for an EG

Everyones Hero: some people will never learn, yeah oops i guess i posted in the wrong forums my fault. but really people like you slowly make great forums like this pointless. you say people should search right? well think about this ive been a member to this forum for two years and guess how many actual post i have... 19 - why because when ive got a question what do I do? I SEARCH - but then people like you create a problem for me becuase when i go to search (such as this topic) i type in JDM gauge bezel click SEARCH and then scroll down to find the information i need. but heres the problem i see threads like this that are too pages long and i click on them thinking there is going to be a good amount of information in them but theres none. WHy? becuase some dickwad like you jacked the thread and turned it into a flame war. all that needed to be said was something simple and honest like this "TO THE OP. Don't let dicks like this stray you from asking questions. He was just trying to let you know to either search first, and if you don't get any results, then just make sure you are posting in the right forum. He was just way outta line by bitching and moaning like a lil girl. thanks" simple right? end of thread.

oh yeah and i need a gauge bezel not cluster