Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

What are some good online shops for like lowering springs and anything else.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What are some good online shops for like lowering springs and anything else.

yeah i just want some good places to shop around for honda parts and just anything
Old 12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What are some good online shops for like lowering springs and anything else.

Here on the marketplace. Just look for people with alot of vouches because there are scammers on here.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What are some good online shops for like lowering springs and anything else.

ebayz!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

jhpusa

inlinefour
Old 12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by supersize
ebayz!
just make sure its name brand cause ebay brand ones, or no name ones will make your car ride like crap.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by backyard_concepts
just make sure its name brand cause ebay brand ones, or no name ones will make your car ride like crap.
x100
Old 12-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

everyone is so agenst ebay, if your buying skunk2 **** off ebay, its skunk2, jsut dont get offbrand stuff, thats anywhere, cheaper price = lesser quality
Old 12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.speedfactoryracing.net/store/
Old 12-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by itsnotfast
x100
everyone is so agenst ebay, if your buying skunk2 **** off ebay, its skunk2, jsut dont get offbrand stuff, thats anywhere, cheaper price = lesser quality
no one said anything against ebay. we just said the same thing about buying a name brand product on there. NOT the ebay kind.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no, i was using that as a statement, alot of people say dont buy off of ebay, theres nothing wrong with it as long as ur buying name brand haah. no one bashed it on this thread, i was just saying haha, you can find some good deals on ebay.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no one said anything against ebay. we just said the same thing about buying a name brand product on there. NOT the ebay kind.
Well actually ebay **** isn't bad sometimes. My 92 hatch had nuespeed lowering springs and kybs on it and rode like ****, my 93 coupe has ebay coils and stock struts and rides amazing, no joke.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no, i was using that as a statement, alot of people say dont buy off of ebay, theres nothing wrong with it as long as ur buying name brand haah. no one bashed it on this thread, i was just saying haha, you can find some good deals on ebay.
cool.

Originally Posted by Hill4589
Well actually ebay **** isn't bad sometimes. My 92 hatch had nuespeed lowering springs and kybs on it and rode like ****, my 93 coupe has ebay coils and stock struts and rides amazing, no joke.
ya i had some neuspeed springs a long time ago. bounciest ride i ever had. So i hear ya on that.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ya i had some neuspeed springs a long time ago. bounciest ride i ever had. So i hear ya on that.
mine was the stiffest haha, but its really hit or miss on ebay springs/coils so go with a well known reputable brand like skunk2, tein, eibach, etc.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lmao ur hatch did ride like ****, i remember u took me on 70 and it was bumpin up and down haha..

but when u hit VTEK!!!!!! i was too far back in the seat to feel it
Old 12-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

mine was the stiffest haha, but its really hit or miss on ebay springs/coils so go with a well known reputable brand like skunk2, tein, eibach, etc.
oh man, sounds like a hit or miss with neuspeed. lol
Old 12-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha i had eibach springs on my hatch befoore i killed it anddd... it felt like i was in a horse and carriage ride.
and thanx for the responses
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eK_HatchY
haha i had eibach springs on my hatch befoore i killed it anddd... it felt like i was in a horse and carriage ride.
and thanx for the responses
lol
Old 12-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The thing about suspesion in general is that it's all opinion. I had Skunk2 springs and hated them, other people love them. I put koni yellows and ground controls on and it was still sporty but remained comfortable even on long drives. My girlfriend was comfortable also, so it was definitely a good choice for a daily driver in my opinion.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by thumper64
The thing about suspesion in general is that it's all opinion. I had Skunk2 springs and hated them, other people love them. I put koni yellows and ground controls on and it was still sporty but remained comfortable even on long drives. My girlfriend was comfortable also, so it was definitely a good choice for a daily driver in my opinion.
Comfortable girlfriend/wife always makes the suspension .lol
Old 12-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha, pretty much. I was just trying to make the point that they are a very comfortable yet still firm enough spring to be just about perfect.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Support the vendors who sponsor this site, look in the sponsor forums in the marketplace. If you don't find what you are looking for there, which I can almost guarantee you will, spend a few minutes searching your favorite search engine (i.e. google, yahoo, bing, etc.) and you will find what you are looking for.