Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

What the hell is the deal with the search function?

Old 04-03-2002, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What the hell is the deal with the search function?

Damn, just my luck! I finally got rid of my 4th gen and got my 5th gen hatch, and there is so much i need to learn. The search function doesn't work for ANY of the forums on this site. MAn, there is so much that i need to know, and there is no reason to ask again, I would get flamed out of here. Can anyone tell me what the deal is? This site USED to have the best search power of all the forums that I visit. Now even if you type in CIVIC , it returns nothing at all, sucks. Oh well, i guess I need to be patient. If you know something, fill me in!

If everyone refered to the new girl in class as the "fine chick", then she would be known as the "fine chick." My point is, I saw someones signature speaking of the error in calling the 5th gen civic an EG. So, just like the new girl in class is called the "fine chick," I call my 92 hatch an EG. The girl could be ugly as sin, but if she is known as the "fine chick" then she is the "fine chick." No harm in me dwelling on this for a moment, I am sure. Just seems that someone found their owners manual. Next he will be argueing the warranty on the stock tires.

-vent
Old 04-03-2002, 01:36 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What the hell is the deal with the search function? (4g4me)

If everyone refered to the new girl in class as the "fine chick", then she would be known as the "fine chick." My point is, I saw someones signature speaking of the error in calling the 5th gen civic an EG. So, just like the new girl in class is called the "fine chick," I call my 92 hatch an EG. The girl could be ugly as sin, but if she is known as the "fine chick" then she is the "fine chick." No harm in me dwelling on this for a moment, I am sure. Just seems that someone found their owners manual. Next he will be argueing the warranty on the stock tires.
what beer # you on?

but seriously i hate how you can't search inside messages, only on the title
Old 04-03-2002, 03:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What the hell is the deal with the search function? (4g4me)

what kind of shiet are you smoking?
i want some of that shiet!