Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

what do you really use your vafc/safc for?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 01:30 PM
Bloody Beaver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what do you really use your vafc/safc for? (Luserkid)

I always liked the accurate tach, and the ON indication for VTEC, and when i was poor id lean it out a little bit to save on gas
Old 10-31-2004, 01:46 PM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ShowTymers619)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ShowTymers619 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

sorry i dont need to take mine to the dyno.. i read fuel maps quite better then most people..

i took fuel away..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

This just speaks for all of it. You are an idiot, goodbye.

I wonna see you tune the car by reading fuel maps, go ahead. BS

And the thing about gas milage you should just get slapped accross the face with a fucken shovel. Someone stomp on this ****.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:25 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (ABK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ABK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

This just speaks for all of it. You are an idiot, goodbye.

I wonna see you tune the car by reading fuel maps, go ahead. BS

And the thing about gas milage you should just get slapped accross the face with a fucken shovel. Someone stomp on this ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>

why would i listen to some1 broke?
you must be the joke of chi town.. AHAHHA why do i need to put a car on a dyno cuz i took 2 away on a vafc setting.. obviously you must be a kid still..
why dont you keep your broke *** in the labor part of the honda while i keep my technical self in my area...

no wonder your broke.. you prolly dont get any type of work. your work must be trash.. while i have people constantly call me for ecu tuning..

my work might not be the cheapest .. but like they always say

good work is not cheap
cheap work is not good

and i think you fall under the bolded area

have a nice day..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93 MR EJ1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I always liked the accurate tach, and the ON indication for VTEC, and when i was poor id lean it out a little bit to save on gas</TD></TR></TABLE>

pretty cool that it actually does something worth while when your broke huh LOL

wait i think that what ABK should do.. buy a vafc so he can save some money n the long run since he so broke LOL
Old 10-31-2004, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ShowTymers619)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ShowTymers619 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

actually.. i tested this out by driving the crv to san jose.. and i was amazed on the resaults.. since i actually stop a little bast bakersfield i think.. and was exactly at 250 miles at the gas station.. and filled up a little over 6.XX gallons.. and from what my memory serves me.. i have a 12.xx gallon tank </TD></TR></TABLE>

o so your estimating it would get 500 miles on a full tank since you got 250mile on a half tank? well on my civic i get like 250 on a half tank then it just drops super fast after that.

edit: o **** didnt see that fill on on 6 gallon on me
Old 10-31-2004, 03:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (stock93cx)

why would i listen to some1 broke?
you must be the joke of chi town.. AHAHHA why do i need to put a car on a dyno cuz i took 2 away on a vafc setting.. obviously you must be a kid still..
why dont you keep your broke *** in the labor part of the honda while i keep my technical self in my area...

no wonder your broke.. you prolly dont get any type of work. your work must be trash.. while i have people constantly call me for ecu tuning..

my work might not be the cheapest .. but like they always say

good work is not cheap
cheap work is not good

and i think you fall under the bolded area

have a nice day..

pretty cool that it actually does something worth while when your broke huh LOL

wait i think that what ABK should do.. buy a vafc so he can save some money n the long run since he so broke LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

Insulting people is cool and all, but you ASSUMING that he has no money. And if it is true, that just makes it that much worse. Making fun of people are a little less fortunate is really low man. I was recently unemployed for about 9 months and still running low on money. Wanna take a shot at me? You suck at life for that one dude.
Old 10-31-2004, 03:45 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (stock93cx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stock93cx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

o so your estimating it would get 500 miles on a full tank since you got 250mile on a half tank? well on my civic i get like 250 on a half tank then it just drops super fast after that.</TD></TR></TABLE>

well im not gonna say 500 exact.. but like i said b4 this was all freeway miles.. just to make people happy.. and not have a heartattack.. above 400 below 450 a tank..no matter what... thats still good for a 97 AWD honda crv with 110k miles

mine does same.. well it seems like it... maybe when i did do this i kept a long watch on the fuel gauge and i like looking at a clock it made it go down slower? LOL
Old 10-31-2004, 03:48 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (DOHC4life)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DOHC4life &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Insulting people is cool and all, but you ASSUMING that he has no money. And if it is true, that just makes it that much worse. Making fun of people are a little less fortunate is really low man. I was recently unemployed for about 9 months and still running low on money. Wanna take a shot at me? You suck at life for that one dude. </TD></TR></TABLE>

actually it ses on his signiture.. take your words back.. and as of not having a job
im currently out of one also..

and im just stating a fact that if im so bad at what im doing .. why is my side job as lucrative as the previous job that i owned

i support myself along with having my own roof over my head and put my own food on the table.. a live a lifestyle that prolly others dont live.. dont give me that BS.. making it seem like i dont know what a dollar means.. and if you want to take a shot at me just let me know im right here in riverside 1 hour away from you and you can try to tell me it to myface