Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do?

I picked up a mint 96 del sol (no middle fogs) and i want to really put some high quality JDM parts on it. It has the 1.6 SOHC VTEC D16Y8 in it and i am picking up a greddy kit for it (might go ITR engine but doubt it). I need this to look clean and be a JDM as possible. My main problem is the body, I was gonna go with a CF lip, hood, and trunk but i want something you can only get in japan (if it exists). I don't even know if the CF lip at importfan.com fits. I will get mostly mugen parts and skunk2 and greddy. Help me, i want a tight JDM ride, what would you do?

P.S. I'm new to the forums. thx.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:28 PM
eL
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mugen parts arent always the best parts.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: What to do? (BrianDelSol)

If you only want a full out JDM car, go to Japan.

But whatever, if i was you i would sell that Del Sol and get a true blue JDM car, why not get a nice Skyline?
Old 05-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so because its JDM, it has to be better?

I thought that because it was JDM it has to be more expensive.

As far as items you can only get in japan... well, if you can only get them in japan you certinally could not get them here. DUH!

Seriously, search and learn about your car and products made. You will find that there are some JDM companies that make one excellent product, and that there are USDM companies that make another excellent product.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:37 PM

IF I HAD MONEY I WOULD HAVE A SKYLINE! nublet

Also i would use mugen for suspension components and interior, i know they aren't the best performers. And i am not trying to "look cool homie" i like how everything in a japanesse race car has a purpose.

PLEASE DON'T POST IF YOU HAVE NO LEGIT RESPONSE
Old 05-12-2004, 08:39 PM

P.S.

I search almost everyday, I thought maybe there weas some "secret" web-site or something i missed. I wanted a second opinion, not stupid responses.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:44 PM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

OVERNIGHTER FROM JAPAN YO!!! LOL

100 shot of jack daniels lol
Old 05-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What to do? (ABK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ABK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OVERNIGHTER FROM JAPAN YO!!! LOL

100 shot of jack daniels lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

**** THAT! Over night parts from Autozone y0!

Also you do know that the CTR's are made in USA and then shipped to Japan, so really there USDM instead of JDM, think about that (but try not to hurt yourself).
Old 05-12-2004, 08:50 PM

WHAT A SHITTY FORUM, YOU GUYS POST STUPID ******* POSTS WITH NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS. HONDA-TECH MY ***, SEEMS MORE LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS r' US AROUND HERE. ALL I READ IS RETARD COMMENTS FROM SOME ****** SAYING TO PUT ******* SKYLINE ENGINES IN ******* EG6s. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS STRAIGHT, THAT IS THE POINT OF THE FORUM. turbod16.com=best forum on hondas ever
Old 05-12-2004, 08:53 PM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WHAT A SHITTY FORUM, YOU GUYS POST STUPID ******* POSTS WITH NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS. HONDA-TECH MY ***, SEEMS MORE LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS r' US AROUND HERE. ALL I READ IS RETARD COMMENTS FROM SOME ****** SAYING TO PUT ******* SKYLINE ENGINES IN ******* EG6s. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS STRAIGHT, THAT IS THE POINT OF THE FORUM. turbod16.com=best forum on hondas ever</TD></TR></TABLE>

You remind of my friends cousin with his auto riced out 99EX. he is putting a greddy kit on it and doesn't know **** about cars, except altezzas, macoo paintjobs and gay *** bodykits (I'm not saying that lips are gay).

SECOND OF ALL SEARCH unless you like to get flammed and we will gladly do it too.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WHAT A SHITTY FORUM, YOU GUYS POST STUPID ******* POSTS WITH NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS. HONDA-TECH MY ***, SEEMS MORE LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS r' US AROUND HERE. ALL I READ IS RETARD COMMENTS FROM SOME ****** SAYING TO PUT ******* SKYLINE ENGINES IN ******* EG6s. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS STRAIGHT, THAT IS THE POINT OF THE FORUM. turbod16.com=best forum on hondas ever</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is only a shitty forum when shitty people like you post shitty ****. If you read rules youll learn how to use the forum correctly without getting answers like this.

Well you failed the test, you are the weakest link, now get the **** out!

(Where the **** is that wahhmbulence pic when you need it )

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ABK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
SECOND OF ALL SEARCH unless you like to get flammed and we will gladly do it too.</TD></TR></TABLE>

OH HELL YEA WE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 08:57 PM

Default Re: What to do? (ABK)

LAST TIME I CHECKED, I DIDN'T GET FLAMED. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST, YOU ARE NOT EVEN BACKING YOURSELF UP, YOU SAY STUPID COMMENTS THAT HAVE NO BACKBONE. YOU REMIND ME OF MY 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN. ALSO I PROBABLY KNOW MORE ABOUT RACE CARS THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK AT A TUNING SHOP YOU RETARD.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

its threads like this that make me remember why i dont post on h-t but once a week anymore. not a knock to the person who started the thread... just a knock to wasting my time
Old 05-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LAST TIME I CHECKED, I DIDN'T GET FLAMED. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST, YOU ARE NOT EVEN BACKING YOURSELF UP, YOU SAY STUPID COMMENTS THAT HAVE NO BACKBONE. YOU REMIND ME OF MY 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN. ALSO I PROBABLY KNOW MORE ABOUT RACE CARS THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK AT A TUNING SHOP YOU RETARD. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If thats true then why post a shitty *** question like you did if you work at a tuning shop? You should know whats good and whats not. Unless if your shop sucks, then thats another story.

And from the looks of it your 5 year old cousin would know more about cars with his hotwheels then you.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Help me, i want a tight JDM ride, what would you do?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Also what type of **** is this?
Old 05-13-2004, 06:25 AM
ABK
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrianDelSol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LAST TIME I CHECKED, I DIDN'T GET FLAMED. MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST, YOU ARE NOT EVEN BACKING YOURSELF UP, YOU SAY STUPID COMMENTS THAT HAVE NO BACKBONE. YOU REMIND ME OF MY 5 YEAR OLD COUSIN. ALSO I PROBABLY KNOW MORE ABOUT RACE CARS THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK AT A TUNING SHOP YOU RETARD. </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL you are funny. Since you know so much about RACE cars, lol he said race cars. And since you work in the TUNING shop why are you asking us these dumb *** questions.

You are a ricer in denial lol "I DIDN'T GET FLAMED"