Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

What is this conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 07:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is this conversion?

Hey guys,

I know, the pic size sucks a**, but the front end on this car doesn't look stock to me...anybody know what was done to it?

BTW, I think I found this on CarDomain, under "Qatar's Most Wanted" or something like that...

Old 11-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What is this conversion? (SilverJS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SilverJS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys,

I know, the pic size sucks a**, but the front end on this car doesn't look stock to me...anybody know what was done to it?

BTW, I think I found this on CarDomain, under "Qatar's Most Wanted" or something like that...

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Are you serious?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the slow and the hilarious mod. honestly, it looks like its photoshopped.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Trial User

Default Re: What is this conversion? (BigRonDawg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BigRonDawg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you serious? </TD></TR></TABLE>

i belive he is...

thats not any sort of specific conversion he just simply bought a body kit, as you can see the side skirts, bumpers, and HUGE wing are not stock either.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks like an EM front end conversion to me...
Old 11-17-2005, 07:23 PM
* B A N N E D *

It has a spoiler, front body kit, blacked side molding (or the windows and door handles were body painted) 18" rims, side skirts, probably a back body kit on a 96-98 front ended Honda Civic Coupe, model unknown.

Come on it doesnt look THAT bad. Ive seen plenty that are WAY worse, and i mean WAY worse
Old 11-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What is this conversion? (Redline96LX)

ban all 05 members
Old 11-17-2005, 07:40 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (Redline96LX)

Great another RICER...there should be some type of filter...
Old 11-17-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (AMECustom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AMECustom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Great another RICER...there should be some type of filter... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey we hafta learn too.....we hafta learn too.....luckily I was too broke as a younger one to buy **** like this. Trust me homie, you dont want that ****, youll regret it later.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

Default Re: What is this conversion? (SSBPGSR)

To me, it just looks like it's a random aftermarket body kit front bumper.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (sleepyzze110)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sleepyzze110 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there should be an application for people who sign up

r1cer not needed</TD></TR></TABLE>

x10...l
Old 11-18-2005, 10:14 AM

All you need is a credit card and a trip to PepBoys! Don't do it kid!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 11:03 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please end it all
Old 11-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What is this conversion? (LD_EGSICK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LD_EGSICK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ban all 05 members</TD></TR></TABLE>

jp
Old 11-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93civic_sedan)

they need a thing in the regester fourm where it has a picture of a ricer car and a nice car that has jdm stuff on it , then underneath theres a box and it says check the one that you like the best and if they click under the ricer it wont let them join, but if they click the other one they can

but that pic looks like its a photochopped r/c car
Old 11-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: What is this conversion? (AMECustom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AMECustom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Great another RICER...there should be some type of filter... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 11-18-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (astroxtc)

yea man its just a body kit
Old 11-18-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (LD_EGSICK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LD_EGSICK &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ban all 05 members</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahahahahah
Old 11-18-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (WishinItWas)

I am perfectly well aware the body kit and wing are not stock. I am not saying I particularly like this car, I am simply being curious. I have seen many a front end conversion before, but this one I couldn't recognize. And no worries - not at ALL was I planning to do this.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: What is this conversion? (BigRonDawg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BigRonDawg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Are you serious? </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ekcivic9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the slow and the hilarious mod. honestly, it looks like its photoshopped.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SSBPGSR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i belive he is...

thats not any sort of specific conversion he just simply bought a body kit, as you can see the side skirts, bumpers, and HUGE wing are not stock either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aallbbeerrtttttt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">there should be an application for people who sign up

r1cer not needed</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93civic_sedan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please end it all</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cockerkid008 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they need a thing in the regester fourm where it has a picture of a ricer car and a nice car that has jdm stuff on it , then underneath theres a box and it says check the one that you like the best and if they click under the ricer it wont let them join, but if they click the other one they can

but that pic looks like its a photochopped r/c car</TD></TR></TABLE>

You can all go to hell. Who the expletive do you people think you are? You think you're any less of a ricer because you buy ******* Japanese stock parts for you slow, daily driver Civics? Ugly or boring, those are your choices between conventional rice and JDM rice. It's all a waste of money, it's all to "fit in" with a certain group and it all means the same thing:

No originality, no imagination and no progress in this sport.

I swear to God, next time the admins ask me to be a moderator I'm going to say yes and I'm going to ban the expletive out of 70% of this forum. Honda-Tech is a place where we ask questions and we learn things, not a place where new kids come to be ridiculed by poser **** with barely more posts than ball hairs.

Flaming a deserving target is one thing - read: you bandwagon ******s - flaming a new guy for asking a simple question is like kicking an infant down the stairs.

Don't let me catch any of you ************* asking for something you could find with a search.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I dont think it is a conversion. Just look like the factory lights are painted
orange where the corners are.

I really need a bigger pic to fully know.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: What is this conversion? (AnToNy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AnToNy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dont think it is a conversion. Just look like the factory lights are painted
orange where the corners are.

I really need a bigger pic to fully know.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Those are the stock 96-98 lights just so you know
Old 11-18-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (Fatchance187)

Looks like a horrible design for a hot wheels car that should be sold at the dollar general, and only there....Put that on your car and youll probably be the coolest person............................................ ...........................ever.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (Archidictus)

for archidictus. We are all young once, besides even is someone young and inexperienced or even someone older and experienced buys something and regrets it later its still a learning experience. Just because you wouldn't buy it doesn't everybody else shouldn't either. Grow up and help out those who are trying to make their ride everything they want it to be.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: What is this conversion? (Darkhour Racing)

or we can help him by showing him the clean way. Vere into the light my friend. Say it with me....JDM.

Quick Reply: What is this conversion?