Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

well wrecked my car..

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default well wrecked my car..

yup.. its pretty much wrote dont think its fixable. i passed some1 and took a corner a bit too fast and the roads were wet, seen the car comming the other way and cut it a bit and braked and the rear slid out and we spun into the ditch on the right side. Slid for about 75-100 feet in the ditch and took out a white sign post and came to a rest facing back the opposite way. The ditch was pretty steep and we almost flipped when we went in..... big dent in rear 1/4 from the sign, roof is bent and front bumper might be salvagable with some touch up. (dont flame ok i just wrecked my car). but yeah it was my own dumb fault, going too fast on wet roads.. too late now.

the engine and tranny are still good, started right up and went into gear and moved and **** too, just trying to concentrate on stripping the car and getting ready for my next project. lots of good parts as u can see, thank **** just paid like 3000 CDN for the swap with lsd tranny and everything

main thing is that me and my passanger are ok. that the sign would have hit the passanger door, we might not have been so lucky... ill let u judge by the pix..

ill be parting out a lot of the interior pieces, its all black. and all im good shape too, im located in Nova Scotia canada, and if u need ANYTHING before i send it away, let me know, im not stripping it totally, just what i think i may need in the future. there will be lots of odds and ends left.. just pm me.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i could use the locking peice of plastic on the passenger door side
u know the lil peice of plastic u flip to lock the door

far as i know its pretty simple to take off..
im located in ontario

maybe we could work out a deal along the lines of free via snail mail? since its so small lol

im just too lazy to get my *** to the honda dealership and pay the couple bucks it proly is
and i figure what the hey fellow canadian lol

id buy your tails if the price was right... assuming theyre still in good condition

email me:
hornytoad29@hotmail.com

or a pm (honda-tech's pm takes days for me for some reason)
Old 07-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: well wrecked my car.. (CRXified)

Shitty man...glad to hear noone got hurt. good luck with whats next.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:15 AM

hey i could use the harness es to your front turn signal lights in the front and maybey your back dash if youd hook me up the bone yards around here have been picked clean
and Id pay for the rear hatch the loks broke on mine so it flops open when i hit bumps lol thats why i call my car floppy but its really annoying
Old 07-13-2005, 02:30 AM

must be one heck of a experience for yah... glad that your alright...

im interested in your compressor and the two hoses thats connected to it
Old 07-13-2005, 06:06 AM

Default Re: (CRXified)

well i could use some of your parts, I need the inside front pillars and the little locking tab for the inside driver door as well as the outside driver handle, and possibly you corner lights gimme a price and paypal a bill if possible blocburner1@netscape.net
Old 07-13-2005, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks everyone, and i pmed u all back and emailed u too
Old 07-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, that cars done, what are you going to do now?
Old 07-13-2005, 06:23 AM

that sucks man, glad youre alrite, i would ask for the inner door lock for the drivers side, but i see tahts already taken, haha aw well.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:29 AM

lol...wow i know how you feel man. just that mine was in dry whether, alot of cars and instead i was ramed off the road by some dumb ish head!! It was on the highway, hit the shoulder on a curved highway head on, spun back into traffic, SLAMMED AGAIN into the shoulder, spun back into traffic, and my back finally hit the should one last time before i came to a stop facing traffic in the shoulder (lucky)!! i am so glad to be alive!! so you are pretty lucky in my eyes!! Oh byt he way the first thing my girlfriend said was YOUR CAR SWEETY!! and she just balled her eyes out! she was worried about my car and not herself OR me to mention! i feel so special to have her, not alot of G/F's are like that!!! sorry for the loss bro i know how you feel mang!!!! much love bro!!
Old 07-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I like your plate. "DNF"
Old 07-13-2005, 08:25 AM

thats a bummer, could use the corners email at bluepitwillkillu@yahoo.com
Old 07-13-2005, 08:36 AM

Default Re: well wrecked my car.. (ilovemylittleeg)

sucks man, good thing you weren't hurt

I need the passanger inside door handle trim piece and one of the hatch plugs with threads that the latch box bolts into through the glass. I need the plug on the right if you were at the back of the car looking towards the front. get back to me and let me know a price for this stuff
Old 07-13-2005, 09:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: With my POS D15B2, Whereever whenever, United States
Default Re: well wrecked my car.. (SpydiR)

glad you weren't hurt, but was the road wet when you took this turn, thats a big indication to take it slow, at least I do, even if i have good tires
Old 07-13-2005, 09:29 AM
lulz

hey i like your wheels are you willing to part those out and if so how much?
Old 07-13-2005, 09:47 AM

That was baby Jesus punishing you for those horrible taillights......I'm glad that you are ok tho.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:50 AM

let me get the engine
Old 07-13-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Re: well wrecked my car.. (DRz_HuStLa)

same deal, what are you doing with the motor??
Old 07-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: well wrecked my car.. (lessDXHB)

thanks everyone, the car is almost completely stripped now, i pmed most every1 back but if ur really interested in something throw me a pm and ill see what i can do for ya. i will NOT be making a post in the classifieds as i know lots of local people that could use the parts, but if somebody makes an offer ill see what i can do.

haha yeah those taillights were on the car when i got it and didnt get a chance to trade for stockers...

as for the motor and tranny, im keepin in, i just paid 3000 CDN for it, its got LSD b16 tranny and its a 2nd gen JDM B16. gotta have something to power my next car
yeah i guess my palte may be bad luck, its the second or 3rd time my car "did not finish" the trip...
Old 07-14-2005, 01:19 PM

glad to see your ok......and da..rn! those parts went fast!
Reminds me of the time my friend and I were in his 2000 Mercury Cougar Coupe. He had it for about a month, engine wasnt even broken in yet. We were doin about 95 on I-40 near Gallup NM, the highway went up a hill and to the right........well right over the top of it and the front right rim broke. First the car wanted to right into the ditch, but my friend tried to compinsate and go left. Next thing we know we are going sideways at prob 75 mph looking throught the passenger window at the beginning of a guard rail (the type that are just curled at the end and about 1.5 feet off ground) my buddy down shifts and punches it..........the guard rail hit litterally 1.5 inches behind my door and ripped the whole rear end out of the car. Not a window broke on the car though, lol. You could lift the rear hatch and all you would see was the ground. The next day we went back and found the broken rim (broke at spokes, so there was still air in the tire) about 1/2 down the freeway in the median. I was out of the car before it stopped picking up the parts off the freeway. One idiot ran over the tire jack and punctured his oil pan. My friends elbow hit me in the impact (or shoulder, we dont know) and the hit seperated my sternim. Other than that it was one he..ck of a ride!
Just glad to be here so that I can say "Glad to see you are ok"
Old 07-14-2005, 01:24 PM

Front and sides looks highly damaged. Least your alright from the wreck, and all the passengers you were carrying.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ([RI]Stan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by [RI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Stan]Front and sides looks highly damaged. Least your alright from the wreck, and all the passengers you were carrying. </TD></TR></TABLE>front isnt damaged at all, minus the body kit bumper which was fiberglass and that just ripped off, the sides are fne except where the sign hit. the fenders and doors and hood are all fine and are all for sale
Old 07-14-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: (Senses Fail y0!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Morning Call &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
id buy your tails if the price was right... assuming theyre still in good condition

</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Senses Fail y0! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Are you serious?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-15-2005, 04:59 AM

Default Re: (Aespooncivic)

yeah i got a buddy who could use em... any tail is better then no tail
Old 07-15-2005, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Morning Call)

I need your carpet (if its in good shape) and floormats,..... and that little triangular plastic snap on peice that goes in the angled part of the drivers door. allanonjj@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: well wrecked my car..