Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

wats up with all u street racing haters

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wats up with all u street racing haters

ok i just wana know whats up with some (or most) of the people at H-T always hateing on street racing trust me is way better than going to the track, because who wants to wait for the track to open not like in street when u wana race u just go and race i know theres more danger in the street but thats why you go to the back roads (or that what we du where i'm from) there lonely and no one passes so that pretty safe, if u have some thing to say, say it i what to hear from more street racers and some track racers why du you enjoy to race where you du??
Old 08-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Your gay, but everyone is guilty. I rather much race at a track then the street and worry my *** off.

Stop watching TV and movies.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:11 PM
grammer nawzi

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (leroyb)

1. Wrong ******* forum
2. You're a ******* moron
3. Learn how to type a sentence
4. I hope you get banned.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It's not only the safety of others, but yours as well. Don't you hear about kids dying after their cars flip during a street race?
Old 08-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok that what ive noticed most of the people are just dicks i dont care if i cant type expletive it and ive ben in the hole street racing scene way before F&F if u guys think i race cuz of that so no is not
Old 08-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think pple on H-T are a lot more easy going than they let out to be. They say it's wrong and **** but they've all done it, according to each H-T member, they've never got a speeding ticket, never broke a driving law, never had an accident that was their fault, never street raced, never got into a pissing match with their cars with somebody else, so on and so forth and of course they all have - it's just the way life works. So even though they claim they don't - they do - it's as simple as that.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:24 PM
BANNED

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (Sleepy_Red_hatch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sleepy_Red_hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ugh. if you dont get it now, you never will.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thats what i'm talking about every one dous it
Old 08-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah dawg strreet racing is mad tyte y0, i run 8 second quarter mile becauswe i never took my car to the track but i can get from one light to the next by my house when i count one-mississippi-two-mississippi all the way to 8, then i told my homeboIII and he was like DAMN YO! so then i raced his z28 and we were liek neck and neck so thats why street racing OWnnz then i go home and beat off to 2 fast 2 furious.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:29 PM
grammer nawzi

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by leroyb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok that what ive noticed most of the people are just dicks i dont care if i cant type expletive it and ive ben in the hole street racing scene way before F&F if u guys think i race cuz of that so no is not </TD></TR></TABLE>

LIES!!!!!!!!!!! The first F&F came out before you were driving. Fucktard
Old 08-20-2006, 10:32 PM

Im not gonna lie....but street racing adds a certain rush.......but after soooo many tickets and close calls Im all for the track. Think of it this way. The track is designed for most kinds of incidents. Like spinning out, hot corner entries and god forbid a crash. Any of these happen on the street and you not only put your life, the life of others, your car, public property and driving record on the line for what???? To be the one who gets to turn on his dam blinkers!!!! Do a time attack event and you'll see what real driving skills are all about. Any idiot can drop 3 or 4k in a motor and go down a straightaway recklessly at a 100 plus........
Old 08-20-2006, 10:40 PM

I'm on HT and I have never gotten a ticket or street raced. I do admit that I break traffic laws, who doesn't?

P.S. no one said that you street raced because of The Fast and the Furious..
Old 08-20-2006, 10:47 PM

Default Re: (Kris K.)

your future post is probably gonna say......hi fucked up my awsome honda racing on street looking to buy another one anyone selling??.....
Old 08-20-2006, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

alright do you wanna know why i hate street racing? it sucks because little kids with there sohc and stock swaps go out there and give us true racers a bad name. if you want competition or to see something fast...go to the drag strip. BTW...your still in the wrong forum.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:08 PM

*Equip SARCASM*

Great, you're from the same town I am. Wonderful.

*End turn*

I've had my share of street racing experiences and from being a dumbass back then I learned a lot and hopefully you'll get over it too. If you want to put your speed and driving skills to the test, go to the autocross events held at the Marina Airport that go on every now and then.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

some people dont like street racers since people die that arent involved sometimes. ive been and ive run from cops b4. younger and dumber, its all fun and games til someone dies. if it makes u feel better go street race, but if u kill a family im sure someone would like to do the same to yours. try posting this in the right forum.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i bet they have like tons of rules right
Old 08-20-2006, 11:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (jadugartir)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jadugartir &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah dawg strreet racing is mad tyte y0, i run 8 second quarter mile becauswe i never took my car to the track but i can get from one light to the next by my house when i count one-mississippi-two-mississippi all the way to 8, then i told my homeboIII and he was like DAMN YO! so then i raced his z28 and we were liek neck and neck so thats why street racing OWnnz then i go home and beat off to 2 fast 2 furious.</TD></TR></TABLE>

your an idiot to. So shut up.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

IBTL!
Old 08-20-2006, 11:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (Battle2.0Eg)

WRONG FORUM

Dude, street racing at 1 or 2 AM at the back of a warehouse with no traffic ... still fun for some of us.... but if you need to show people with real number what you running then go to the Track !!

WRONG F-ING FORUM
Old 08-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (Harryflores)

A couple of years ago there was a period of 3 consecutive months where people died within 10 miles of my house due to street racing. The worst part was when my little brother's childhood friend and girlfriend were killed and their little brother seriously injured by idiot street racers. Some dumb kid in a camaro was racing a Honda and lost control, crashing into a tree one block from my house. Camera crews and mourners came out for weeks. One morning I personally witnessed a Civic lose control and go up someone's driveway on the bend in the road, striking the side of their garage, then backing up and taking off. This was on the same street as the Camaro. It became the focus of attention in the news and every couple of days you'd hear of another fatality.

It got to the point where anyone driving an import with an exhaust on it in my neighborhood would get pulled over occassionally and even ridiculed in super market parking lots. I heard of vandalism but didn't personally witness it. But people were hanging signs all along the roads around my house that were intended to threaten street racers.

Street racers are all idiots. That's where you see the most stupidity, and most ricey *** Fast and Furious cars. Amateurs at sanctioned races tend to be more mature and their cars are generally more respectable.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:01 AM

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (BlueIntegraBoy)

ib4tl but yeah street racing if you really have the itch should be done in a planned area where there wont be traffic and you wont put others at risk, but yeah we are all guilty of stoplight encounters somewhere along the line but sometimes u just need to tuck your ***** away and worry more about others safety.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:01 AM

Default Re: wats up with all u street racing haters (suspendedHatch)

would u want ur car impounded and sold at a police auction for 5 dollars or pay 50 at most for the track?

ur not allowed to even watch races nowadays.

not cuz the cops hate us, but because of the safety of innocent people, and UR lives
Old 08-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

not all people are mature at tracks either...i get made fun of for taking my focus to the track 'oh look at that cute focus'

Quick Reply: wats up with all u street racing haters