Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors

Old 01-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (JDM EK9)

I have a few things that I want to bring up after reading the whole thread:

1. For all of those about to start jumping on the bandwagon and say "why are you bashing the guy for his English?" Well, this is a pretty serious accusation and when it is difficult to read what the accused has to say, credibility drops a bit. A response should be thought out a little more concisely and proof-read before posting if. Fact is, reputations, business and money is on the line so a concise response is in Nagano's best interest. Sorry to sound ignorant, but I am just stating the way that most on this board will feel.

2. To be honest, I would like for the moderator to post the IP address of the person who started the libelous thread against TB. Then anybody who has received communication from Nagano can conclude that they started it. To me, the facts should come from a source that will not benefit either way from this situation.

3. Then I want to know exactly how Nagano explains the IP situation. That was not covered in his response (I think).

EDIT: Now I just read that the reponse from Nagano was from someone who is not employed by them? You are just building their webiste? WTF? - If you don't work for them, you should repond on their behalf.
Old 01-10-2004, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (TotalBoost)

Total boost eh? Im going to be in the market for a new engine, maybe ill give you guys a call. In the meantime, good luck with everything, and keep it professional. Good ****.

BRI

BTW, where are you located?
Old 01-10-2004, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (Lynx)

oki ip adress is easy to get and its not a proof of the message content!
( send me an email to postmaster@naganojapanese dotcom and i will give your ip adress and i can send you with a fake message )
its easy what we want is see the letter andre receive and we can go to the police they can investigate on this for showing we didn do nothing on that story!!@!

i want to read the mesage he get , in all that threat pages somebody accused us ,but where is the original message what we have do bad?
in that history we dont know nothing about why the people are complaining about us! if we dont do nothing!

Old 01-10-2004, 09:06 AM

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (Naganojapanese.com)

I new you spoke french. Thats all I was saying.

Thanks lynx!!
Old 01-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naganojapanese.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oki ip adress is easy to get and its not a proof of the message content!
( send me an email to postmaster@naganojapanese dotcom and i will give your ip adress and i can send you with a fake message )
its easy what we want is see the letter andre receive and we can go to the police they can investigate on this for showing we didn do nothing on that story!!@!

i want to read the mesage he get , in all that threat pages somebody accused us ,but where is the original message what we have do bad?
in that history we dont know nothing about why the people are complaining about us! if we dont do nothing!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you don't work for them, why are you responding on their behalf?

If I were Nagano, I certainly would NOT want the guy who designs my website to respond to these accusations for me.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (Lynx)

That's the samething I was thinking.^
Old 01-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (solsteeler)

Message the moderator "George Knighton" he's the one who always helps me with these things, like last time with Osaka, he will confirm that the IP's were the same. Only problem is the thread has been deleted.

Your company, or sorry the webmaster I suppose called me and made the odd request for my address. No city, zipcode, nothing, just the street address, while I couldn't understand much of what he was saying, he ended up just hanging up. Had it not been for this "weird" phone call I would have never done the research to conclude Nagano was behind all of this.

The point was not that I made up this phony story, but they in fact started a TOTALLY fake thread, with a fake story, bogus information about my company and much more.

Yes alot of people would have replied with the same level of immaturity, but I figured laying out the facts was much better, so people could see the true side of this company.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:18 AM

"threat" hahahahahahahahahha its a "T-H-R-E-A-D" ya "Lynx" is totally right why are u responding for them? is their english even worse than urs? and why is SN under nagano if u dont even work for them?
Old 01-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Naganojapanese.com &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what we want is see the letter andre receive and we can go to the police they can investigate on this for showing we didn do nothing on that story!!@!</TD></TR></TABLE>

PLEASE tell me you are joking. The police? This would be a civil matter at most, with lawyers, not police. Such comments might show your actual level of knowledge in this business world.

With all due respect if you are the webmaster, you will need to stick with HTML and have the true employees of Nagano do the talking, and explaining in this case.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Also, the user who posted the bogus thread previously had the name "naji_XXXXX"... coincidence?
Old 01-10-2004, 09:45 AM
be professional

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Re: (TotalBoost)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TotalBoost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Also, the user who posted the bogus thread previously had the name "naji_XXXXX"... coincidence?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Profile Information

Email Address » postmaster@naganojapanese.com.

Naganojapanese.com is currently Online.

Send Instant Message to Naganojapanese.com

Full Name: Naji

Home page: http://www.naganojapanese.com
Old 01-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Targa250R)

No, I mean the username for the person who posted the bogus thread about my company, it had "naji" in it, and when you checked his profile, his email had "naji" in it too, it was a hotmail address.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors (solsteeler)

Haha, my b18c came from Nagano. The engine is top notch mechanically, but it was a bugger trying to get the correct accessories. Ie. wrong axels, wrong rear tranny mount, broken shift linkage (originally a cracked valve cover).

I actually got it through a middleman, and i went to his shop in montreal to check it over and pick it up. I'm glad it was his job to to chase after them for the correct parts. No knock to Nagano specifically, because in my experience, THEY'RE ALL like that , ready to slip one under. And my middle man said he has the same problems with ALL these importers. That's why i give a to middlemen, especially ones who speak english.

This war here is just funny

d
Old 01-10-2004, 09:58 AM
EJ1_519

Default Re: (RaYnE)

What ******* tools......

If I have to buy a motor, I'll buy it from http://www.total-boost.com
If you think about it, a shop that goes so deep to do this kind of bullshit is probobly not trustworthy in my books

http://www.total-bost.com
nagano **** and

Nice job man

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lynx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If you don't work for them, why are you responding on their behalf?

If I were Nagano, I certainly would NOT want the guy who designs my website to respond to these accusations for me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is probably the same website designer that responds to treads written about Osaka

Modified by EJ1_519 at 11:16 AM 1/10/2004
Old 01-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EJ1_519)

Seriously..so far they seem really shady and not trust worthy at all..and to think I was actually thinking of buying things from them. blah
Old 01-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (aznr8v3r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aznr8v3r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">true story behind TOTAL-BOOST.COM

My name is Ramie and I was planning to buy a B18C GSR from http://www.total-boost.com. The site looks good and all but having a good site doesn’t means good quality of stock and low prices, then I was thinking to do a background check and I found an interesting fact.

Total-boost is performed and run by Andre, and he is a web designer. He tries to sell motors for another company and he is paid 50CD$ per sales which he makes. And he is doing part time, after school. And if you noticed him carefully, he keeps on bitching about other companies all the time and try to convince people not to deal with them, where in his own case, he lives in Ottawa, and the company which he is selling motors for is thousands of miles away from him, and he doesn’t even know what those guys are shipping and how they are checking motors he promises everyone that he got the best quality of stock and best price too, which is completely false and he is just trying to screw people on the net with their hard earned cash money.

My message to everyone is that please be aware of dealing with [total-boost.com], which is performed by a school computer kid who is just in his 20’s. Andre screwed 2 of my friends with his motors and when he called there was no answer either on the phone or email.

His best interest is to get his commission and he doesn’t give an fxxk about what people get when they trust these crxxks and sending them large amounts.

Bottom line stays away from those crxxks.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

your words mean **** unless you prove something.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not sure if you're doing this to help me or you originally posted the other one, but that's the article that was originally posted.

I do not mind to see it on HT, that's not what might bother me and several people. It's rather the fact a competitor posted so much bogus information- in hopes of injuring my sales.

But, I dont think it's working for you to be honest, what's your "plan B"?
Old 01-10-2004, 11:11 AM
EJ1_519

You suck , and why are you posting this BS story of yours????

Mods, can we find out who aznr8v3r is???
Old 01-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EJ1_519)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EJ1_519 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mods, can we find out who aznr8v3r is???
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Patience Iago, patience...
Old 01-10-2004, 11:15 AM
EJ1_519

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TotalBoost &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Patience Iago, patience... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I just hate these cheap sob's that make multiple accounts and try to bad mouth a good shop.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Seriously Nagano, why is your only hope to strike a sale is by trying to bring down a competitor unprofessionally?
Old 01-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aznr8v3r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I can just say that I never had any problems with nagano. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So you are them, or they are putting you up to it. I think it's obvious what's going on here. Have more than 3 posts, and 1 day on the board and I'm sure people might consider listening to you.

The fact you have come on here and posted on their behalf protecting them will only make matters worse, trust me!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Boba Connoisseur

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How credible is a post from a guy named "asian ra-eight-ver" with 3 posts? lol.

If Nagano, Osako, Tokyo, or whatever the **** city they wanna call themselves wanted to post up about this, they would have by now...
Old 01-10-2004, 11:24 AM

heheh new guy speaks the same amount of english as nagano. this is BS jsut nagano under another name with a whole 3 posts! he even spells everything wrong the same way!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

The point of this thread was not that I would battle it out with you guys. Unless you have anything worthy to say, and not keep denying the fact they are responsible for the inital bogus thread, I will not bother replying.

I have a business to run, and service to provide my customers, and future ones with. As much as I'd like to, I cannot monitor this board 23/7 like I used to.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Also, aznr8v3r why don't you send me an email about this.

Take care,

Andre
andre@total-boost.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Warning: Nagano Japanese Motors