Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS PERSON!! SCAMM!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 03:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS PERSON!! SCAMM!

This is a post mainly to warn people, copy & pasted from other sites.

"over the past weeks i have recieved constant emails for help from this person. I decided to reply back since this person is around town. To my knowledge after speaking to her.. she was asking for help to pull an INSURANCE FRAUD. Many of my friends have been screwed over by this person and payed jail time.

Beware everyone, "DO NOT HELP HER STEAL AND STRIP HER OWN CAR", it is a Crime and if caught ur *** will be in prison."

Old 09-04-2006, 03:15 AM

Default Re: WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS PERSON!! SCAMM! (vtek01)

Ok... this is friggen great.

1. your first post was to warn us of a scam.
2. Included in your first post was "this is local" but what isn't included is you never giving us this locality.
3. Also not included is (if they're on here) their user name and/or real name or what they would ask us to do for them.

4. Your 'warning' is lame.
5. Wrong section.

6. Any tech questions to make this worth our while? At all?
Old 09-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: WARNING DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HELP THIS PERSON!! SCAMM! (2000EM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2000EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok... this is friggen great.

1. your first post was to warn us of a scam.
2. Included in your first post was "this is local" but what isn't included is you never giving us this locality.
3. Also not included is (if they're on here) their user name and/or real name or what they would ask us to do for them.

4. Your 'warning' is lame. </TD></TR></TABLE>

This is not his first post. His other ones were deleted.

Like bumping stickied threads, and bumping 5 month old threads.

I vote for....

Old 09-04-2006, 03:21 AM
Global Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn.. She looks pretty good.

Untill i get a story behind this ''scams and ****''

I'm posting a friends request on myspace

Old 09-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jimmy)

Is this girl in so cal like in the 805/818 area? The reason I ask is when I was at school a girl looking similar(can't really tell because she had a hat and big *** sunglasses on) to her but driving a black EM1 asked if I wanted any OEM EM1 parts for really cheap. I thought it was really wierd becuase I had just got out of my car after I parked it(an EG hatch at the time), so I just thought it was wierd for some random person to come up and ask if I wanted parts for a car I wasn't driving/have never had. this was about 6-7 weeks ago.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So what you're really saying is if she asks us to pull a scam we shouldn't do it. You aren't saying "beware she is a scammer" - just telling us not to help her knowingly. That's kinda funny 'cause that would be our call, eh? I'm not real big on the whole insurance fraud deal but I truely support those who are - as they're sticking it to the insurance companies the way the insurance companies are sticking it to the rest of The United States. Let's not forget insurance companies are in the top 3 companies that make money in the US, with the other two being drug companies and gas companies.

The reason why I say all that is b/c it seems like you're telling us to take a moral stand point with "don't help this scammer!, dammit." If you wanna talk about bad morals & ethics look at the insurance company she's ******* over, how are they not guilty of the same thing?