Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Warning dirty towing company

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning dirty towing company

I caught this morning when leaving for work a towing company by the name of "P.J Towing" Located in NW FL

They were in my yard ( of 2 acres ) Scoping out my car and putting a "Flyer" on it, I notified Police department of this, Nothing they could really do except warn them of being on private propety

They claim there getting junk cars, The car they were scoping was a 93 ex. on jackstands ( just the front ). Car is obviously not junk its got many aftermarket parts, Skunk2 exhaust sleeved h22a with boost ( Bumper is off intercooler is VERY visable. aftermarket Steering wheel, red recaros, cf hood, Montegi racing rims. No where close to "Junking it."

Also had a 96 prelude in the yard so i think they kinda knew what they were looking at.

Just be cautious if you live in this area, they may be dirty, Ill never trust them, thats for sure.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Warning dirty towing company

Maybe they were there looking at the prelude and got sidetracked when they seen this beasty looking hatch?

Shouldn't make accusations and assumptions. I know if I was working for them looking for junk cars, and seen a very nice looking car I would go look at it just out of curiosity.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they shouldnt of been on private property.. thats how people get shot!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by miguel329
they shouldnt of been on private property.. thats how people get shot!
most accurate fact on this board to date. amen brethren.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:34 PM
The Grumpiest

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Shady? I doubt it. Stupid? Definitely. Knock on someone's front door for Pete's sake. If they were really into something I doubt they would have left the equivalent of their name and address behind.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If anyone came looking at my car that would throw all sorts of flags up, Sorry if I don't know you, sure as hell I'm not going to trust you. That's how people get their **** stolen, because you let your guard down.

OP, I'd tell that company to never come around your property again, or the neighborhood unless their there to pick up a car. Get your **** in the garage too or tie a dog next to it and beat the crap out of it and starve it. Then you will have a mean *** guard dog!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by oneiro
If anyone came looking at my car that would throw all sorts of flags up, Sorry if I don't know you, sure as hell I'm not going to trust you. That's how people get their **** stolen, because you let your guard down.

OP, I'd tell that company to never come around your property again, or the neighborhood unless their there to pick up a car. Get your **** in the garage too or tie a dog next to it and beat the crap out of it and starve it. Then you will have a mean *** guard dog!
Yea beat the crap out of the dog and starve yea thats great make and innocent dog a threat because your trying to protect a 4,000 car . That would be great if a little kid stumbles onto his property and the dog kills the little kid then he gets sued. Seriously people that abuse dogs like you should be either shot or hung. No exceptions.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's either that for the dog or eat it! Dogs have 2 purposes in life, to guard something or to be in my stomach! =X
Old 09-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

actually that was brought on by society.Idiots like you that have no common sense or education should not been seen in public. End of story.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Colonel Cake Mix

Michael Vick has made his way into the Honda Tech Forums I see.

If i was you man i would call the company find out who was out there that day and see if u can talk to them. Usually by simple conversation you can figure out their intentions. You never know, they could be honda enthusiasts who saw a dope a$$ car and were just excited. Granted they shouldnt have been on private property, but you never know.

Just to be safe though I'd throw it in the garage and lock it tight.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

It's either that for the dog or eat it! Dogs have 2 purposes in life, to guard something or to be in my stomach! =X
You're wearing a Michael Vick jersey right now aren't you?

Originally Posted by Frost7177
actually that was brought on by society.Idiots like you that have no common sense or education should not been seen in public. End of story.
I agree with Frost, GTFO.

OP, if you're 21 or older now would be the time to invest in one of these.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Colonel Cake Mix

Honda plus guns and add vick in the mix and we have a frickin party. Definitely get a gun if u can, and if u cant there are such things as throwaways.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Lock her up. Check your local laws on shooting trespassers. There have been people who got sued for shooting people breaking into their houses. Same with pools, people tresspass and drown, then parents sue. Cover your behind.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Frost7177
I'd take you more serious about being common sense and EDUCATION, if you could actually be smart enough to type a coherent sentence.

BTW every thing I say is just a joke, I must of hit a soft spot. Did your parents take your pet away too as a child? My parents ate our dog(no joke).

Carry on!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'd take you more serious about being common sense and EDUCATION, if you could actually be smart enough to type a coherent sentence.

BTW every thing I say is just a joke, I must of hit a soft spot. Did your parents take your pet away too as a child? My parents ate our dog(no joke).

Carry on!
lol poor u. i didnt take u serious and i dont know why they did. i hurd some ppl use a towing company to steal cars...