Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Walboro fuel pump install

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walboro fuel pump install

Does anyone have a write up how to install this in a del sol. I know the pump is under all those plastic cubby holes but is there a a certain way to remove them. Like do i have to take out the armrest storage first? Ive broken so many clips in my day i figured id ask first
Old 06-26-2006, 06:13 PM

to get to the fuel pump you will have to remove all the rear panels. start with removing the center console, then remove the mid panel in the back and the speaker grilles after that(the mid panel is all clips, while the speaker grilles have screws which are visible). then you must remove the lower cubby portion and there is some screws at the top covered by the top panel, then there is screws at the bottom of the panel near the carpet. After removing these you should be able to remove the cubby panel with no problem, and well lah the fuel pump is right there ready for the new walbro to be swapped. and then do the reverese of above to reinstall everything. it should only take around a half hour or so to complete.

hope this helps
Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Walboro fuel pump install (b16adx)

This web site should help you with the process. It helped me.http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/f...p/fuelpump.php
Old 06-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Walboro fuel pump install (racer22)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by racer22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This web site should help you with the process. It helped me.http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/fuelpump/fuelpump.php</TD></TR></TABLE>

not really......looking for how to remove all the plastic crap in a del sol
Old 06-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (94eh_6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94eh_6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to get to the fuel pump you will have to remove all the rear panels. start with removing the center console, then remove the mid panel in the back and the speaker grilles after that(the mid panel is all clips, while the speaker grilles have screws which are visible). then you must remove the lower cubby portion and there is some screws at the top covered by the top panel, then there is screws at the bottom of the panel near the carpet. After removing these you should be able to remove the cubby panel with no problem, and well lah the fuel pump is right there ready for the new walbro to be swapped. and then do the reverese of above to reinstall everything. it should only take around a half hour or so to complete.

hope this helps </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks so your saying i need to remove the console around the radio first or the one that has the cig lighter in it?