Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Vents

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vents

A lot of people are not understanding my issue so I'll take a crack at it on here. I replaced my vent flap actuator its under the driver side under the dash. For people who dont know what it is, it directs the air flow through the vent setting in the vehicle. Example you set the **** so the air flow is at your feet or you set it to the windshield. I know a lot of you know what it is. Anyway I replaced the actuator now my vent settings are not correct. I know i moved that mechanism that the actuator is attached to. For example I have the **** set to the windshield and the air is coming out onto my feet. The only one that is correct is when i have the **** set directly at me. It comes out full blast the other settings are not right, and was wondering if anyone knows how to set it properly. Its was fine before i replaced my actuator. I can't find anything on the internet on this. I dont know the proper terminology and that may be the issue I can't find anything online. I tried messing with the mechanism, but i have no clue on how to set it correctly. Anyway any help would be great.