Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Vandalized Again!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vandalized Again!

Got my car vandalized! well it's the first time but not the first time in my block. i got home late last night at 330am and woke up this morning at around 2pm and found a rock chip on my windshield. the other half of it was on the ground. sucks glass is even on the inside but it didn't seem to pentrate the windshield, there's no hole. fukin haters...
my neighbor got his car broken into three times, my bro got his door hit by a huge glass bottle that cost him roughly $500 to fix, and my other neighbor got her tires slashed and this is all in a fairly decent neighborhood. i live right next to the mayor of san jose's mom! fukin sucks...
Old 03-12-2005, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (PRoJecTSLeePaLoT)

that ******* sucks man. normally young kids and punks go into nice neighborhoods to do fucked up ****. That way they can get a stereo or something out of it. Dont thinks its people from your own neighborhood though.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PRoJecTSLeePaLoT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i live right next to the mayor of san jose's mom! fukin sucks...</TD></TR></TABLE>

i think thats your biggest problem there. they probably think your house is her house
Old 03-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Vandalized Again! (1slowhatchie)

Damn that's ridiculious. Step up a neighbor hood watch y0z!
Old 03-12-2005, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (patastinky)

probably some punk kid in the neighborhood thats ******* with everyones car...
Old 03-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (Ls_V_TurboSi)

**** punk-*** kids that go around just to **** with other peoples ****...Karma is a bitch
Old 03-12-2005, 11:41 PM
As long as I dont have to take out any more Metal Gears

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (R33CIVIC)

That sucks man. The kids next door to my friend's house are moe vicious than that. They hid in the bushes and used air soft guns sniper style. My friend always wondered how he got paint chips in unusual spots accompanying tiny dents. Anyways someone finally got pissed and called the cops. HA HA they confiscated the air soft gun too!
Old 03-13-2005, 12:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Vandalized Again! (rukawa1one)

TIme to set up some surveilance. (sp)
Old 03-13-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (Nameless RB26)

That sux dude... some stupid *** kid (well, presumably a kid) walked on top of my hood last week, left a nice dent in it... the shoe prints were clearly visible on the hood lol small feet, punkass motherfuggers.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lots of coffee and a big ******' pipe.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:11 AM
memoryFAB.com representative

Default Re: (2point2)

sorry to hear but do you think maybe its cause you live in cali?? *shurg*
Old 03-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (spock_rocker)

some kids tryed to slash my tire around 2 in the morning, i had just got up to pee and hear voices outside, so i looked out my window and saw some kids next to my car. at first i thought they were trying to take my si's but when i got outside i realized they were some little teenagers trying to be kool, i called the cops and were caught about an hour later behind my block trying to do the same **** to someone elses car
Old 03-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Sol to Sol

Default Re: (ChinitodeNJ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nameless RB26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">TIme to set up some surveilance. (sp)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell yeah! You can get a cheap wireless webcam, set it up on a computer, and have it record on movement only. You should be able to get them that way. You leave it hidden in the car somewhere, and if they bust in to grab your sterio, or (knock wood) steal the car, you could get a really good look at the guy, and he wouldn't even know you have him on you computer in your house!

That wont help much if they only slash the tires, or throw a rock at it, while driving, but you never know.

I think you can get a cam with software for under $100.

Old 03-13-2005, 03:38 PM

Yea my neighbor had a security brochure and had a lot of camera stuff for a decent price. I think it's time I start investing in that. Save me more money in the long run if it happens again and it'll bug me less when I know how it happened and who to *** up!
Old 03-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (rukawa1one)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rukawa1one &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That sucks man. The kids next door to my friend's house are moe vicious than that. They hid in the bushes and used air soft guns sniper style. My friend always wondered how he got paint chips in unusual spots accompanying tiny dents. Anyways someone finally got pissed and called the cops. HA HA they confiscated the air soft gun too!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahah i wouldve whooped those kids asses!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by msz-006 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That sux dude... some stupid *** kid (well, presumably a kid) walked on top of my hood last week, left a nice dent in it... the shoe prints were clearly visible on the hood lol small feet, punkass motherfuggers.</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn, that made me mad just reading that...****** haters..
Old 03-13-2005, 10:28 PM

Thanks for the love... or hate...hahah on them damn fukin haters. I'll post some pics soon.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:38 PM

sorry to hear bout the damage..

i guess u can be glad that at least ur car was still there when u went out to it the next day? hehe..
Old 03-14-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (jade butterfly)

blowgun + itching power on darts + ninja suit = stop kids
Old 03-14-2005, 12:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (nezfotnemom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nezfotnemom &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">blowgun + itching power on darts + ninja suit = stop kids</TD></TR></TABLE>
or a big sign with an arrow, that reads," MAjor's moms house is next one over ----&gt;"
Old 03-14-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Vandalized Again! (nezfotnemom)

Some kids kicked down my parent's lamp posts, and did again every time they got replaced. It happened three times the same night the new posts went up, so I sat outside and waited one night. I was just going to scare the kids off, but the one guy was HUGE! The other kid was some punk that lived on my street. Anyways, I sat in my car in the dark and waited, then they came, kicked them both down and started running up the street. I followed them quietly in my car with the lights off, and they went into the little punk's house. I called the cops, and they matched the shoe prints in the snow. The punks had to pay for all 4 sets of lamp posts and had to apologize to my parents. Stupid kids.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:36 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

thats such bullshit man. people need morals. these ****** need someone to teach them a lesson. just remember, what goes around comes around
Old 03-16-2005, 04:25 PM

Yup...well my bday just past yesterday and guess where my bday money went??? hahah well it's all good, done and over with for now.
Old 03-16-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: (PRoJecTSLeePaLoT)

Man i really cant stand bitches and ******** like that, i woke up one morning to find a nasty *** scratch on one of my windows. If i find out who dunnit.....
Old 03-16-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: (PRoJecTSLeePaLoT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PRoJecTSLeePaLoT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yup...well my bday just past yesterday and guess where my bday money went??? hahah well it's all good, done and over with for now.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Happy Birthday David! Damn sucks to hear about those haters. Did Mark ever sell his car?
Old 03-17-2005, 04:35 PM

Nope, still sitting here. What about yours? What's the status??? projectEK9 got a clean ek for sale you guys go check it out