Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!!

Friend #1. 2 weeks ago my friend's red gsr ek was stolen. recovered in west valley stripped. he had an alarm.

Friend #2. Ivan's car, red greddy turbo ek, was stolen at Brick's dance club last weekend.

Both cars had alarms. both cars had the steering columns broken and hot wired. Both cars were stolen on weekend nights in slc and recovered in west valley.

Please, Buy "the club". lock your steering wheel. Install starter switches and conceal them. Be careful.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:36 PM
New User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (shivic)

Looks like Karl Malone got excited that he was leaving Utah and decided to steal a couple fans cars... I hate Karl Malone.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (976)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 976 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like Karl Malone got excited that he was leaving Utah and decided to steal a couple fans cars... I hate Karl Malone.</TD></TR></TABLE>
hahaha! that's funny! lmao!!!
Old 07-14-2003, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Mormons Gone Wild
Old 07-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My friend Nate has a 00 Si, it survived two years in Jersey with no incidents... 1 week in Salt Lake and it was broken into. Go figure.
Old 07-14-2003, 03:09 PM

WTF?? **** utah

Where in West Valley was it stripped?

Ivan's EK sounds familiar, I might have seen it.

Thank god I'm leaving this place. Someone wants to come to my place, bring it.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (poison)

i haven't even gotten my car back from the body shop after the thieves took mine for a joy ride down to SLC. and they took it like may 5.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by poison &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">WTF?? **** utah

Where in West Valley was it stripped?

Ivan's EK sounds familiar, I might have seen it.

Thank god I'm leaving this place. Someone wants to come to my place, bring it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

buddy club front and rear bumpers, white 17" wheels, greddy kit with *HUGE* FMIC. sucks man, i just saw his car tonight. at least they left it on some 14" steelies and the motor still there with y8 manifold. he showed me the ignition switch and how they broke it off the column. I am astounded how easy it is to steal a Civic. wow.

Good news is, they made a 6 minute phone call on his cell phone that he had left in the car to a # in orem/provo, which Ivan has already found the address for. cops won't do jack about it though.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (YumVTEC)

fuggin utah cops **** me off. some meth-heads broke into my storage shed and stole a lot of audio crap and a book of old checks. they cashed checks everywhere and i guess because the checks turned up in a different city than my storage shed, the cops are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together and say, "hey, these checks were stolen out of a storage shed. maybe the lady with the checks knows who broke into the shed." Also, when they dusted my car for prints, they dusted my registration paperwork making it almost unreadable, but they didn't dust the steering wheel, shift ****, seat belt latches, door handles....don't even get me started on those worthless fuggers. to UT cops.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (00CIVICwB18C1)

My 98' doesn't have an engine. I bought mine from a scratch and dent dealer. it was a theft recovery. no engine, no tail lights, and no radio. so, I bought it for $550. it would just save time taking out that radio and tail lights so I could get straight to the APC's. and the SONY XPLOD. Although there is nothing to power it.
Old 07-14-2003, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (YumVTEC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YumVTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

buddy club front and rear bumpers, white 17" wheels, greddy kit with *HUGE* FMIC. sucks man, i just saw his car tonight. at least they left it on some 14" steelies and the motor still there with y8 manifold. he showed me the ignition switch and how they broke it off the column. I am astounded how easy it is to steal a Civic. wow.

Good news is, they made a 6 minute phone call on his cell phone that he had left in the car to a # in orem/provo, which Ivan has already found the address for. cops won't do jack about it though.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now I know who it is. That is just ******* gay. Did Ivan live in West Valley?

What part of West Valley was the car dropped at? I sure hope Ivan is covered and he gets things back. ****** utah theives have gone far as **** and need to die.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (00CIVICwB18C1)

its amazing how stupid the cops in utah are. theyre all lazy ********. my friends black EG got stolen, 2 weeks AFTER they reported the car stolen him and his brother saw it sitting outside of a police station. they talked to the police and all they said was "oh, that car has been sitting out there for a while now, we just figured someone broke down and they would pick it up later." i mean seriously, how hard is it for a cop to run plate numbers? they wouldnt even finger print the car after they found it. i have another friend who lives in a somewhat upper class neighborhood, his CRX got broken into and 2 gauges and his skateboard were stolen. they fingerprinted the **** out of that car and held an investigation for like 3 weeks before they gave up.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:06 PM

**** I want the Utah theives to take my ****. Good Bye CAr
Old 07-14-2003, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (Btown_99Si)

Cypress hill's second CD- song #1: Pigs, LIne: This pig's standin' eatin' doughnuts while some ***** *****'s out robbin' yo home...
Old 07-14-2003, 08:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Please, Buy "the club". lock your steering wheel. Install starter switches and conceal them. Be careful. </TD></TR></TABLE>

"The Club"??

You've got to be shitting me. Put the club on your car and thieves cut the steering wheel in two different places and take it off. it takes about 30 seconds. **** the club
Old 07-14-2003, 08:40 PM
New User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Both cars had alarms. both cars had the steering columns broken and hot wired. Both cars were stolen on weekend nights in slc and recovered in west valley.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Crazy mormons... jk . Also invest in a removable steering wheel hub adapter. If a thief see's that you don't have much in your car, the more they'll move onto the next "easier to take" car.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (B18C1 '96 Coupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C1 '96 Coupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">**** I want the Utah theives to take my ****. Good Bye CAr</TD></TR></TABLE>
I don't live in utah but I'd be glad to steal your car. just give me location. you know I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands for you.

(Trade in= more $$ More $$= new Engine for my '98)
Old 07-15-2003, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by poison &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Now I know who it is. That is just ******* gay. Did Ivan live in West Valley?

What part of West Valley was the car dropped at? I sure hope Ivan is covered and he gets things back. ****** utah theives have gone far as **** and need to die.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you know who the thief is? no, he lives in Provo, just up in SLC clubbing at bricks at the wrong time. we want to take a nice Honda up there soon and find some place to hide and stake the car out for a few hours and watch who stops to take a look or steal it then beat the sh*t out of them.
Old 07-15-2003, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (Btown_99Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Btown_99Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its amazing how stupid the cops in utah are. theyre all lazy ********. my friends black EG got stolen, 2 weeks AFTER they reported the car stolen him and his brother saw it sitting outside of a police station. they talked to the police and all they said was "oh, that car has been sitting out there for a while now, we just figured someone broke down and they would pick it up later." i mean seriously, how hard is it for a cop to run plate numbers? they wouldnt even finger print the car after they found it. i have another friend who lives in a somewhat upper class neighborhood, his CRX got broken into and 2 gauges and his skateboard were stolen. they fingerprinted the **** out of that car and held an investigation for like 3 weeks before they gave up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahahahaha
Old 07-15-2003, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (DubbleD)

SLC punk is the sweetest movie
Old 07-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (Si Arn)

yes it is. so is orgazmo.
Old 07-15-2003, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!! (texnteg)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by texnteg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes it is. so is orgazmo.</TD></TR></TABLE>

orgasmo owns more than SLC punk.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ivan had liability coverage only. shitty huh. turbo kit put onto a visa 2 weeks ago.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Down Since Day 1

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by poison &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

orgasmo owns more than SLC punk. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i dont wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but unicorns kick ***!
Old 07-15-2003, 10:55 PM

I'm down with a stake out, get some rice car that stands out, park a van down the road. then POW beat anyone down that looks at it funny

Quick Reply: Utah Honda boys: Lock your car up tight!!!!!