Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

to: turnsignal lady

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to: turnsignal lady

yeah, i got on and lied a little bit. i said i had a car that was fast. but it was really my brothers car and i was just doing him a ******* favor by trying to do some research on what kind of shocks he should ******* buy. and you said something to the affect of any one can drive in a straight line bla bla bla i bet i could drive better than him. you can't. he's driven fast cars all his life and he's about twenty eight. these little four bangers are like toys to him. i bet if you and him went head to head in a street race in your cars, he could out drive you any motherfucking day so don't talk so much **** when you dont even know me, or my brother.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: to: turnsignal lady (nothinspecial)

I now understand your title of, "I still wear diapers".

YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A ******* CRYBABY.

K THNX BAI!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 09:14 PM

HAHAHAHA what a corny ******* you are. At least you realize you arent **** from your username "nothingspecial"...you hit that nail right on the head.

Your brothers probably a ***** anyways. Four bangers are like toys to him hahahahaha. Whats the difference between a 400whp Honda versus a 400whp Mustang? Probably just the Mustang breaking down after 3 passes and using 50 bucks in gas. Piece of **** domestics and the preppy stillborn degenerates that drive them.

So yeah..in before the lock, and I really hope you consider suicide and let your parents off the hook for thier 20 year old fuckup.

I also think its hilarious how you got sonned over the internet and got so upset and bent out of shape about it, that you felt you had to make a post specifically to call someone out. Shows alot about you.

Tell you what..if you get some time hit me up on AIM at Jerseyloon and i'll give you some pointers on how to manage stress and MAYBE, just MAYBE a few tips on how to get ***** because from what you said above, im almost CERTAIN that you've never come across it before.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:16 PM

lol ibtl!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 09:25 PM

Default Re: (K Stef)

hey, you need to shut the expletive up you no balled bitch.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:27 PM

Default Re: (nothinspecial)

Wow
Old 12-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nothinspecial)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nothinspecial &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey, you need to shut the expletive up you no balled bitch.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I find it funny that you don't even specify who the hell you are talking to...

But being 15, AND a liar, proves you don't know how to do anything right, so go die in a fire.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:32 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Miracle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I find it funny that you don't even specify who the hell you are talking to...

But being 15, AND a liar, proves you don't know how to do anything right, so go die in a fire.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha it even rhymes!!
Old 12-09-2006, 09:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (K Stef)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K Stef &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

haha it even rhymes!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Unintentional..

Oh, and by the way, nothinspecial, that means I didn't mean for it to rhyme.
Old 12-09-2006, 09:51 PM
H-T Poker champion

Default Re: (Miracle)

What the expletive....
Old 12-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm ******* confused.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Hatchy-Ownzjo0)

omg, whats this
Old 12-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm ******* confused.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well Greg, I don't think you are the only one... I have read it over and over, and STILL don't understand what the expletive he is saying.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:13 PM

HAHAHAHAHA @ "no balled bitch" what does that even mean?

I hope you and your brain dead brother drive off of a cliff like the O'Doyles in Billy Madison.

To the people that are confused, what I get out of this post is that apparently the OP was sonned and **** on so badly in another post that he decided to start a new thread calling out the person that unzipped his pants and proceeded to take a literal **** on the head of the OP.

I also think he's trying to settle something by street racing them, hahahahaha. Talk about someone who's life should have been a wad of semen in a sock instead of a conception. Just another product of sub-par drug addicted parents breeding. THIS is why I think pregnancy should need a license and a test, sorta like marriage...at least the license part.

I really wish I knew where this kid lived. I would take pride in showing up at his house with nothing more than a tack hammer and massacre his whole family with it, especially his street racing Mario Andretti of a brother. Dude cant even ask his own questions, he's gotta get his asshat of a 15 year old brother ask the question for him.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (I Shot 50 Cent)

ha ha O'Doyles rule
Old 12-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (be8teensee1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Miracle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well Greg, I don't think you are the only one... I have read it over and over, and STILL don't understand what the expletive he is saying.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know, I read it a few times and I'm starting to understand what he's saying... With the price of gas and all it's very easy to believe that the diplomatic processes CAN indeed be altered and persuaded by the promises of lowering oil prices. I do agree with him that such tactics would be the best way to acquire a seat for political ground as the US sits currently.

Alright, seriously though.

I think some guy dissed his brother saying he was a bad driver.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in china when it rains but it does....apparently...
Old 12-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (be8teensee1)

^
Old 12-09-2006, 10:29 PM

Best part is...this thread will probably make 2 pages before the lock, haha.

I hope this fuckhole gets to read this and can add some more witty banter before the post gets locked and this meatshaft gets banned. I can't believe that I personally typed so much into this thread, but I'm bored and drunk haha.

Funny how my drunk and pilled up *** still uses better grammar than this meathole can.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Best part is...this thread will probably make 2 pages before the lock, haha.

I hope this fuckhole gets to read this and can add some more witty banter before the post gets locked and this meatshaft gets banned. I can't believe that I personally typed so much into this thread, but I'm bored and drunk haha.

Funny how my drunk and pilled up *** still uses better grammar than this meathole can. </TD></TR></TABLE>

As for that best part...you're probably right.

I see a good 2 page topic in this garble of **** right here.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re:

what a ******* lame POS!!!!

take your big V8 dick sucking lips out of here if you cant handle the heat gtfo the kitchen you dickwadd....

your parents need some parent classes cause they sure did expletive up on you....

yes i got in before the lock!!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nothinspecial &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah, i got on and lied a little bit. i said i had a car that was fast. but it was really my brothers car and i was just doing him a ******* favor by trying to do some research on what kind of shocks he should ******* buy. and you said something to the affect of any one can drive in a straight line bla bla bla i bet i could drive better than him. you can't. he's driven fast cars all his life and he's about twenty eight. these little four bangers are like toys to him. i bet if you and him went head to head in a street race in your cars, he could out drive you any motherfucking day so don't talk so much **** when you dont even know me, or my brother.</TD></TR></TABLE>

BAN! You're an idiot! Street racing is for turd burgalars! GTFO
Old 12-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by I Shot 50 Cent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">meathole </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats a funny word.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

keep it off the streets and on the track, wanna see pro drivers go to the track theyll man handle anything you find amazing about the driving you know.

or street race and give us normal abiding citizens a bad rep for tuning our cars for a weekend track. but when you end up dead im going to laugh.

[IMG][/IMG] http://i146.photobucket.com/al...3.jpg [IMG]

thats what happens when you hit a wall going 100+ mph let that sink in some before you come up street racing

Old 12-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: to: turnsignal lady (travisallenn)

what are talking about?! **bobby hill voice**
Old 12-10-2006, 01:08 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: to: turnsignal lady (Thizzed Out)

ummm hmmm,? imma search turn signal lady

Quick Reply: to: turnsignal lady