Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004, 01:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!!

My Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!!

I Crashed my car, very minor!, the corner light broke off completely,
with the bolb, and connect, all wat was left was my three wires,......
,i tapped all the wires up....until i get the new bolbs and connect plus conrer lens, i guess the ground touched the wire or somethin and my interior light dont work,.......i checked the fuse, it was popped, i replaced it! and now my "Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on"
i check the fuses under the hood all good, fuse box good, Relay is good, i thought it was shot but my friend took mine and put it in his eg, it worked perfectly!! WTF do u guys think it is!!!!
please Help, i drive alot and now im fucked cuz the signals wont work, my speedo,tach ,gas, and temp gauge wont work either!!!
Thanks!!
Old 12-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (1SickHb)

Bumppy
Old 12-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: chillin in that city called queen creek, but homes the atl
Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (1SickHb)

only thing i can think of is maybe u fried the wires under the dash. if u are saying u replaced the fuses
Old 12-18-2004, 05:42 PM

The same thing happened to me. I would check the wires from your corner light again and make sure the fuse inside under the dash is good, replace it again just to be sure. Check with a test light to make sure that the fuse holder isn't fried. Other than that you're on your own.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (street dreams)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by street dreams &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">only thing i can think of is maybe u fried the wires under the dash. if u are saying u replaced the fuses</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's what I believe that could be the cause
Old 12-18-2004, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (sleeperciv)

bumpy for my pal...went up to see him and ran into this..its a ticket and an accident waiting to happen
Old 12-18-2004, 08:00 PM

Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (EvilPinkEye)

did you disconnect tha wires that made you fry the fuse in the first place? that would be the first. and hopefully you will learn from this mishap. second use a test light or even better a DVOM to check for current. if you are getting some good readings and they still don't light up then your screwed like a *****. sorry man!

OH but since your clock isn't working..... do you think..... i can have it????
Old 12-19-2004, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (xCIVICx)

well i think bout it ,(The Clock) hahha.....but yeah i guess i'll keep checking, ima take the fuse box out and check if any wires got fried! thanks for the help!
Old 12-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: chillin in that city called queen creek, but homes the atl

before u start anything make sure u have a test light and that the wires at the turn signal are not touching each other since u said u taped them up
Old 12-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Turn Signals wont Blink, Cluster Wont Work, and clock wont Turn on!!!!!!! (street dreams)

aight cool..........grrrrr it started snowing here now i cant **** wit it out side!! plus crazy drivers dont know when im turning!! this is Great! haahaha but yeah, the windshield wipers work,but doesnt work if u click it one time,( for Slow Wipping?)!! plus i open my hatch and the light dont go on,nor my e-brake! i think i just friend the whole car!!and wrong time to do it when its snowing out!