Tunerzimage

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tunerzimage

hello all HT members,

I make it quick and clear!

https://honda-tech.com/zero...97053

I step in contact with Miles who has I think the hand on all the staff what it sells on HT.From that one I send him a PM with all the items I will buy from Tunerzimage and he replay me back as fast as he can with a price on all the items with shipping.
So I pay him thrue PayPal $1810 for all the staff and waiting for his mail that the payment is recived and the items are shiped out of the store but NOTHING!!!
YES it's only 4 days from the payment but he did not eawn email me!

From that one please give me an input on Tunerzimage!

Tunerzimage or

thanks in advance
Old 11-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Never heard of them before but looks like he has a buissness. I daubt he will ruin the rep of that. Plus, yes its only 4 days. Give it another few days. You payed via paypal anyways... any problems just contact Your bank or credit card company to get a refund, that is if paypal blows you off (which they will).
Old 11-22-2007, 11:33 PM

Default Re: (Doostur)

yes I know it's only 4 days but he writes all over the HT but he can not replay on my email

If it goes so far then are possible alot of actions against him(tunerzimage) shold we wait for a few days and see how he react
Old 11-22-2007, 11:37 PM

Default Re: Tunerzimage (highvtec)

Just give it a few days .They sell alot of stuff and I havnt heard anything bad yet.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't worry. Had a very good buy from them. Hooked me up with shipping for more items at once. I got the wrong wing in a box labeled for a 99-00 and thought I would have to wait a long time, then I find a box on my door step a couple of days later. I don't know how they did it because I had to ship the other one back.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:57 AM

Old 11-23-2007, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Tunerzimage (B18Chonda)

explain please
Old 11-23-2007, 08:22 PM

more input please
Old 11-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Turbo kit for 850?
Old 11-24-2007, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea im having the same problem right now also. ordered 1200 worth of things and everything was fine up until i paid. lots of broken promises and cant do nothing about it he says. i received half of my stuff and then tells me the other is on backorder. didn't tell me think once until i called in flipping ****. i have the quick release on and they still didn't ship my steering wheel so now i cant even use my car. i wouldn't do business with them again. a place that promises delivery within 3 days and u receive it in 5 and cant do nothing to help u. they have the steering wheel in stock and i asked them to ship it out but they didn't cause they don't wanna ship that out then the trunk out.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2115420
Old 11-24-2007, 08:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You installed a quick release without even having a idea of when you would have the wheel and then u complain that u cant drive the car? /shrug

Parts are very common to become back ordered, and majority of the time the wholeseller wont know the part is on back order until the order is placed or a few days even later then that. As far as promises made the company shouldnt make promises their unable to fullfill, but then again thats the business world. Dealing with small companies is tough, 99% it takes longer to get parts from smaller companies just because of the simple fact of short staffed and having to rely on the depot they buy the parts from, their basicly a middle man.

but anyways thats the end of todays business lecture, just give it 2 weeks and then go from there.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (lsjon)

i installed it because he said it was in another box so i assumed that it should be here tomorrow because he told me he sent everything out together. yea i should of waited. when i was ready to pay i specifically asked him if everything was in stock he said yes thats why i went with them i could of went with lsdmotorsports cause of the same price and a;so 3 day delivery with everything in stock, but i talked to miles first so i thought I'll be nice i get it form him since its the same thing. so then i received the hood and quick release i call him he said to call back tomorrow for a tracking number on trunk and steering wheel, but he wasn't there and they don't know when u gonna be in. talked to another guy said he knows nothing and then i asked if the steering wheel was in stock he said yes i asked if he can send that first and the trunk when he gets it. he says I'll ask the big man and CLICK! and still no word from him about the steering wheel so i talked to miles the day after he said hopefully they ship on Monday.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1998889
Old 11-24-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: (ondenoantra)

I hope that I never open that topic

In other words I realy do not know WHY I don't ask for tunerzimage before I have step in contact with him(tunezimage aka MILES) and send him paymend

I let you know it's something is moving in good or bad way

PM
I am from Europe so from that one I am prepared to buy the ticket to California when something goes really bad
Old 11-24-2007, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ondenoantra)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ondenoantra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i have the quick release on and they still didn't ship my steering wheel so now i cant even use my car. .
</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats like taking a **** and then checking for *** wipe

you must sit on your education...
Old 11-24-2007, 10:27 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You do realize that it was just a national holiday (Thanksgiving) in America, followed by a day most people take off and also the busiest shopping day of the year, right?

You couldn't have picked a worse week to order parts. I have three things coming in the mail, and I don't even expect them for a week. The holidays screw everyone's schedule, including parcel post.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Turbo_y8)

Unless you upgraded shipping then I wouldn't worry about it. I have been in contact with them for about 2 months about some ksport coilovers and they price matched other places at a super low price. ANyways, after I paid, I haven't heard anything either and no tracking #. HOwever, if you paid through paypal I wouldn't worry about it. They're not a Honda-Tech sponsor for nothing.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 AM

Default Re: (Agent_EM1)

They're not a Honda-Tech sponsor for nothing.

THEY NEED TO HAVE THAT IN MIND!

Modified by highvtec at 8:39 AM 11/25/2007
Old 11-24-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: (highvtec)

Eran thanks for the input
Old 11-24-2007, 11:04 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by highvtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They're not a Honda-Tech sponsor for nothing.

THEY NEED TO THAT THAT IN MIND!</TD></TR></TABLE>

You picked the worst week in the history of the world to order parts. It's going to take a little bit of time for businesses to get back to speed after taking half a week off and orders pouring in while they're with family not even THINKING about you.

Here's a good rule of thumb for people outside the US:

Don't order parts from November 15th to January 15th. Our parcel post is inundated with extra mail and packages due to the Holidays. Businesses peak record numbers of sales through this period -- and everything just takes longer.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: (Turbo_y8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Turbo_y8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats like taking a **** and then checking for *** wipe

you must sit on your education... </TD></TR></TABLE>

LMAO
Old 12-03-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Re: (ron212002)

toady is the day that I become all the staff so any worrys are gone

I take all my words back to store http://www.tunerzimage.com !

Eran you have right about holidays.Thx again becouse you make my life easier for at least two days(weekend).
As I open my mailbox on nov 24(monday) the first massage that apears was from tunerzimage.com with the UPS tracking number and I was like so

I need to mention that he shiped out the staff the same day I pay him

Tunerzimage

Old 12-03-2007, 10:42 AM

Tunerzimage
Old 12-03-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: (B18Chonda)

B18CHonda
explain the problem that we/they understand !
Old 12-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18Chonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18Chonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tunerzimage </TD></TR></TABLE>

you sir are an idiot, you just keep putting your little and not explaining ****.

to OP all ive heard was good things about tunerzimage so im happy it finally worked out for you, as Eran said its a busy time of year

I work for UPS and were going crazy right now

Quick Reply: Tunerzimage