Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Thanks honda-tech for the help and entertaining me throughout the years...Time for me to move on...

Old 03-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks honda-tech for the help and entertaining me throughout the years...Time for me to move on...

Well, never though I'd see this day, but it has come...I'll be starting college this year and need something more roomy and comfortable and practical. Thanks for helping me out with everything through the last 3 years. I've enjoyed them very much and enjoyed reading these forums and working on my car. And this site has become a family to m, but live goes on.
I have learned so much from this site and am very glad I discovered this site before I did something stupid with my car...I've enjoyed reading these forums, but I'm growing out of the car stage...
Tom, you've been an excellent moderator along with Brandon too. Keep up the good work and making honda-tech the #1 resource site for anyone with a honda.
Who knows, I might be back someday, but I'll most likely never mod it out like I did with my civic.
I'll probably bounce back on this site every once in a while and post in the General Discussion Forums, to stay in touch and stuff and just to find out what everyone is doing, but probably not venture into the other forums as it will make me miss my car...
Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm going to be getting an SUV. Probably just throw in my Alpine headunit, Kenwood Speakers, and add a tv into it eventually. Just something comfortable with a nice sound system.
Well, thanks for the memories Honda-Tech!Bye.

Here is the last picture I took of her...

Old 03-08-2004, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Thanks honda-tech for the help and entertaining me throughout the years...Time for me to move on

Take it easy man.

Going out like a champ.
Old 03-08-2004, 03:33 PM
WalkingKenshin

Default Re: Thanks honda-tech for the help and entertaining me throughout the years...Time for me to move on

::hug::

i'll miss you buddy,

so umm, hey before you buy that suv, you wanna buy my azenis, and guages right ?
Old 03-08-2004, 03:49 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slvrcivic97 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm going to be getting an SUV.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Pilot?

BTW: Beautiful Car!
Old 03-08-2004, 03:59 PM

its sad man .. your starting college?? so this means your only like 18?? if sao it sux that you are leaving us so early in your life.. .. but good luck in all you do.. .. i hope you really thought bout this cause that is a really nice car to be letting go of..
Old 03-08-2004, 04:21 PM

jw.. what is your suspension set up???
Old 03-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you'll be back..........:::::evil laugh::::MUUUWAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn dude..you sold the civic for an suv?..did u atleats get a element,pilot or crv? tell me your sticking to honda...TELL ME YOUR STICKING TO HONDA!

good luck with your future..and just FYI..the civic will haunt you in your sleep and in about 1-2 years youll be wanting an ek or somthing just watch
Old 03-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

keep it real.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slvrcivic97 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> 1. starting college this year and need something more roomy and comfortable and practical. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; I'm going to be getting an SUV. </TD></TR></TABLE>

roomy yes and comfortable yes (if you have leather) but practical, probably not.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Probably just throw in my Alpine headunit, Kenwood Speakers, and add a tv into it eventually. Just something comfortable with a nice sound system. </TD></TR></TABLE>

im sure you will put some rims on the SUV also just like everyone else does.

damn i wish i had a SUV when i started college... and remember college parking lots are the best place to steal nice cars so get a lojack or some other tracking device. and its a great place to steal cars because most people there are there for about 1- 1.5 hrs which is enough time to steal your car....

dont mean to draw you away from college parking but its reality... just giving the heads up since most dont see it happening to them.....think ahead
Old 03-08-2004, 04:43 PM

Old 03-08-2004, 05:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sell me those fogs before you go

good luck with the future man
ill move on one day just like you but i think i will always have a honda in my life its just fun to mod them
Old 03-08-2004, 05:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good luck with everything..
Old 03-08-2004, 05:53 PM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

doesnt seem so bad moving on

im considering putting my car back to stock

good luck with everything
Old 03-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sad to see another member leave...good luck with college and your new car. Don't forget about us over here at Honda-Tech
Old 03-08-2004, 06:23 PM

good riddance! ahaha
Old 03-08-2004, 06:48 PM

Default Re: (NYCautosport.com)

I'm going to college so I'm getting an SUV..... WTF?!?!?!

must feel good having that kind of money.....
Old 03-08-2004, 07:00 PM

Hey i was just wondering what lip you have in your car. It looks very nice!
Old 03-08-2004, 07:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we know you`ll be back. there's always a time to move on, but we know you'll miss your civic. take care with school.

i moved on and in the AF now, and no way i'm letting go of the honda
Old 03-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah I still rock the Turbo Hatch at college. Works fine for me. Nice to have had you at HT. I doubt just because you sell it you'll leave the Tech though. Many members on here have sold their cars and can't escape.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i like it
Old 03-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I guess u will need that suv to carry your growing............um.......er......school books?

Just do like i did when I started college, got rid of 93 cx for a 4 dr 97 ex
U wanted more room right.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you got any more pics of your car because its beautiful
Old 03-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

We did your mini ME!!! Life goes on.. good luck! see you around town.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn, nice work on her
good luck in skool

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thanks honda-tech for the help and entertaining me throughout the years...Time for me to move on...