Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Test Pipe Install

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test Pipe Install

I bought an Omni 2.25" test pipe for my d16y8 civic and am gonna put it on this weekend. Does anyone know of the exact sizes of the bolt sizes that I need cuz I'm hopefully just gonna take the cat off and put stainless bolts and nuts on. I noticed that the front has a spring on it, does anyone know of any possible problems with this? Does anyone know of any other problems that I might run into with the heat shield, taking out the O2 sensor or just general install? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-25-2006, 09:29 PM

Default Re: Test Pipe Install (rhennin)

bump
Old 08-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

You've got 2 o2 sensors... you're going to throw a code and it won't go away...

unless you're turbo and it's a track car I wouldn't bother... what do you pick up like 2 hp??

If I were you I'd order the stock hardware... if it's designed for your car it should expect to use the same hardware.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Test Pipe Install (NonovUrbizniz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You've got 2 o2 sensors... you're going to throw a code and it won't go away...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Unless you use a o2 simulator. I have seen people make them out of spark plug non-foulers and they work as good as the electrical ones. What I am talking about:

Disclosure: That simulator is for a Subaru. It is the only link I could get to work.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:48 AM
footwork mastery

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Test Pipe Install (.Red.EM2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Red.EM2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I have seen people make them out of spark plug non-foulers and they work as good as the electrical ones. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yes go down to kragen spend like 3 bucks easy fix to throwing that code
Old 08-26-2006, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Test Pipe Install (Gremice)

When I take off the cat will it change much in relation to a/f ratio? I know that the O2 readings will affect how much gas is injected but I dont think it will make a huge difference. Is this trouble code a major problem? What does this problem mean? Do you know where I can buy something that I can wire up as you were suggesting to get rid of the code? Or can I just make something simple that will get rid of it.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

See my original post.....

The flow of exhaust should not affect your A/F ratios, but Im not sure.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Test Pipe Install (.Red.EM2)

So is there any simulator that I can buy or am I going to have to rig something up? Can you explain a little further what exactly I am going to need for this simulator if I have to make one myself? The only reason why I figured that using a test pipe instead of a cat is that the O2 sensor is going to see different readings than normal which I would think to signal to the ecu either "too rich" or "too lean" and it will either enrich or lean out the a/f to make sure that it is running with the right ratio? Can anyone explain exactly if this theory is true or what exactly will or could change from this mod? I am probably going to put the cat on tomorrow but I would like to hear about the O2 sensor asap. Thanks
Old 08-26-2006, 11:23 PM

I just found a site with a write up of a test pipe install on an eg. I can't tell what motor it is but it has something about the simulator that you are talking about. The guy just made one himself and says it works well. Tell me what you think.

http://www.ephatch.com/resourc...e.htm
Old 08-27-2006, 01:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.ephatch.com/resourc...g.htm

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Red.EM2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Unless you use a o2 simulator.<U> I have seen people make them out of spark plug non-foulers and they work as good as the electrical ones.</U> </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-27-2006, 01:24 AM
HT White Ops

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you can also buy the mechanical ones (ultimately similar to the ones made of non-foulers) on ebay for like $20 or something. Good luck.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Eran)

i have gutted carsound cat that i've had for good 4years...no cels at all ..dont do it unless u want to attract cops with the loud muffler
Old 01-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (k_motor)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Miracle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">See my original post.....

The flow of exhaust should not affect your A/F ratios, but Im not sure.</TD></TR></TABLE>

will make it run a touch leaner and in some cases will allow you to run a little more ignit timing i have heard as for A/F will lean you out a bit though!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NonovUrbizniz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You've got 2 o2 sensors... you're going to throw a code and it won't go away...

unless you're turbo and it's a track car I wouldn't bother... what do you pick up like 2 hp??

If I were you I'd order the stock hardware... if it's designed for your car it should expect to use the same hardware.</TD></TR></TABLE>

this statement is about the most stupid thing i have ever read on this website and i am sick and tired of reading this bullshit!

think about it people ok you run down the street ok no restrictions to your mouth or noise!

then you tape up your mouth and noise and for arguments sake you make sure and put some little holes in the tape that covers your mouth and noise

now it dose not take the greatest mind in the world to understand whats going to happen hear which time you would run the best lap get my drift hear?

in other words ok it allows your engine to breath better and of cause with ecu tuning is going to allow you to see the most results lets face it with out ecu tuning your never going to get the most out of anything you put on your car

if you still do not belive me then try this from one exstream to another to drive my point try running your car with the CAT! then unbolt the cat and run open header if your car dose not feel any difference you will be the first person that i have EVER see or heard of all your doing is emulating that idea of open header with longer pipe just too keep the noise down

bottom line test pipe will always make more power and anything blocking flow will always hinder your performance! FACT!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (richard7968)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

will make it run a touch leaner and in some cases will allow you to run a little more ignit timing i have heard as for A/F will lean you out a bit though!

this statement is about the most stupid thing i have ever read on this website and i am sick and tired of reading this bullshit!

think about it people ok you run down the street ok no restrictions to your mouth or noise!

then you tape up your mouth and noise and for arguments sake you make sure and put some little holes in the tape that covers your mouth and noise

now it dose not take the greatest mind in the world to understand whats going to happen hear which time you would run the best lap get my drift hear?

in other words ok it allows your engine to breath better and of cause with ecu tuning is going to allow you to see the most results lets face it with out ecu tuning your never going to get the most out of anything you put on your car

if you still do not belive me then try this from one exstream to another to drive my point try running your car with the CAT! then unbolt the cat and run open header if your car dose not feel any difference you will be the first person that i have EVER see or heard of all your doing is emulating that idea of open header with longer pipe just too keep the noise down

bottom line test pipe will always make more power and anything blocking flow will always hinder your performance! FACT!</TD></TR></TABLE>

You must be a high school dropout. But I may be wrong, spelling fundamentals were usually taught around the, I don't know...2nd grade range? Dumb ***. Personally, I would not worry about a test pipe. First of all, if you get caught with one, you will have a nasty fine on your hands. Also, if you have emissions tests or inspections, you obviously would not pass them. A test pipe really is not worth installing on a lightly modded motor. If you are so set on opening up your exhaust, just hollow out your cat without damaging the materials on the sides of the cat...or don't and keep it how it is. Richard thinks he knows what he's talking about because he has read other posts dealing with this. Of course it's true that opening up your exhaust gains performance out of a motor, it's one of the fundamental mods on ANY motor whether it be for daily driving or for auto x. Don't be stupid by installing the pipe and making your exhaust sound loud and distasteful. I guarantee you will regret it when you start it up after you are done.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TurbdEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TurbdEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You must be a high school dropout. But I may be wrong, spelling fundamentals were usually taught around the, I don't know...2nd grade range? Dumb ***. Personally, I would not worry about a test pipe. First of all, if you get caught with one, you will have a nasty fine on your hands. Also, if you have emissions tests or inspections, you obviously would not pass them. A test pipe really is not worth installing on a lightly modded motor. If you are so set on opening up your exhaust, just hollow out your cat without damaging the materials on the sides of the cat...or don't and keep it how it is. Richard thinks he knows what he's talking about because he has read other posts dealing with this. Of course it's true that opening up your exhaust gains performance out of a motor, it's one of the fundamental mods on ANY motor whether it be for daily driving or for auto x. Don't be stupid by installing the pipe and making your exhaust sound loud and distasteful. I guarantee you will regret it when you start it up after you are done. </TD></TR></TABLE>

"LAUGHING" TOUCHÉ

I WILL RESPOND TO THIS POST BUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF MY FELLOW HONDA TECH MEMBERS AND IN THE INTERESTS OF BEEN ADULT LIKE AND MATURE! I WILL BE HAPPY TO RETYPE MY ABOVE STATEMENT SO MY FELLOW HONDA TEC MEMBER CAN IF NOTHING ELSE AT LEAST SEE I CAN SPELL AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOU OR ANOTHER SPELLING SMART *** I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY IN MY DEFENSE I WAS IN A RUSH I DO HAVE A LIFE BEYOND POSTING ON HONDA TEC AND IN MY RUSH I SEEM TO HAVE RUFFLED A FEW FEATHERS SO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY AND RE-WRITE MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT!
Will make it run a touch leaner and in some cases will allow you to run a little more ignition timing I have heard as for A/F will lean you out a bit though!
This statement is about the most stupid thing I have ever read on this website and i am sick and tired of reading this bullshit!
Think about it people ok you run down the street ok no restrictions to your mouth or noise!
Then you tape up your mouth and noise and for arguments sake you make sure and put some little holes in the tape that covers your mouth and noise
Now it dose not take the greatest mind in the world to understand what’s going to happen hear which time you would run the best lap get my drift hear?

In other words ok it allows your engine to breath better and of cause with ECU tuning is going to allow you to see the most results lets face it with out ECU tuning your never going to get the most out of anything you put on your car
If you still do not believe me then try this from one extreme to another to drive my point try running your car with the CAT! then unbolt the cat and run open header if your car dose not feel any difference you will be the first person that i have EVER see or heard of all your doing is emulating that idea of open header with longer pipe just too keep the noise down
Bottom line test pipe will always make more power and anything blocking flow will always hinder your performance! FACT!
HOPE THIS MEETS YOUR SPELLING AND SYNTAX STANDARDS?

Modified by richard7968 at 3:46 PM 1/4/2007
Old 01-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TurbdEG6)

Originally Posted by TurbdEG6

You must be a high school dropout. But I may be wrong, spelling fundamentals were usually taught around the, I don't know...2nd grade range? Dumb ***. Personally, I would not worry about a test pipe. First of all, if you get caught with one, you will have a nasty fine on your hands. Also, if you have emissions tests or inspections, you obviously would not pass them. A test pipe really is not worth installing on a lightly modded motor. If you are so set on opening up your exhaust, just hollow out your cat without damaging the materials on the sides of the cat...or don't and keep it how it is. Richard thinks he knows what he's talking about because he has read other posts dealing with this. Of course it's true that opening up your exhaust gains performance out of a motor, it's one of the fundamental mods on ANY motor whether it be for daily driving or for auto x. Don't be stupid by installing the pipe and making your exhaust sound loud and distasteful. I guarantee you will regret it when you start it up after you are done.
First of all lets start with nasty fines the above gentleman is correct in what he says to a point BUT then again you could argue that with any modification on your car that dose not have an EO number on it could get you a ticket or nasty fine and also just a question BUT who don’t have an ebay intake on there car just about everyone bottom line is I am sure even you MR. turbo have something that could get you a ticket on your car?
Lets talk about emissions tests ok I would have thought that if you have the skills to crawl under your car to put a test pipe on your car and this is just a guess ok? That you might be able to also crawl under the car once again before your emissions test and put back your cat converter then I am sure the rest is obvious right?
He says that a test pipe is not worth installing on lightly modified motor well once again if you feel that way then hell modify the hell out of it but seriously even on a stock motor removing a restriction will help you can not argue with the laws of physics a bottle neck is a bottle neck and every little in my opinion no matter how insignificant helps in some way or another!
Hollowing out the car is better then a cat with honey comb in it of cause BUT then again you have to think about fluid dynamics by that I mean you would have turbulence and not maximizing the opportunities of improved flow
Oh and in response to the quote of “Richard thinks he knows what he is talking about because he has read other posts dealing with this”
Laughing god you make me laugh you really do I would like to say that for many years I used to read up different posts on this website so by that your right BUT the only reason I become a member on this site was because I got sick and tired of what I would like to call miss information and comments like the above which are not only childishly provoking had they any warrant of truth behind the statement you just made truth is I have been around 4 cylinder engines most of my life long before anyone In the USA new what a 4 cylinder engine was I am by far not part of what I like to call the fast and the furious movie watcher noobs to this seen but having said that I do not consider my self an expert just a guy with a few ideas and some understanding of how an engine works oh and also having worked in a speed shop for a while I have seen many dyno’s that prove what I am saying to be correct about test pipes the make a difference and also that’s why was able to make the above statements not because I read it on Honda tec ok?
Oh and last but not least lets address the noise situation all you have to do is simply get rid of your rice style fart can muffler if that is what you have and change it out for a normal low profile looking muffler like what magnaflow makes or ES tuning both of which are low profile and much quieter then your fart can muffler
Oh and before you tell me they are noisy I have that setup on my car with unrestricted pipe no resonator nothing just the muffler of choice I recommend and is very quite oh and have many friends who run the DOHC setups also very pleased with the results with no regrets I might also add
So I hope mr turbo I have met your high standards for spelling this time and can not wait to see your rely to my next installment on this thread

Old 01-04-2007, 03:21 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

First of all lets start with nasty fines the above gentleman is correct in what he says to a point BUT then again you could argue that with any modification on your car that dose not have an EO number on it could get you a ticket or nasty fine and also just a question BUT who don’t have an ebay intake on there car just about everyone bottom line is I am sure even you MR. turbo have something that could get you a ticket on your car?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHA. removing the cat on a car...is MUCH worse then throwing on a "CAI" or a header.." Get your facts straight. Fines for modifying the emisions systems, including the cat, Are much much much Greater.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rhennin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Or can I just make something simple that will get rid of it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you want to rig something up...you can do what i did on my car...Just wrap the O2 sensor with aluminum foil and zip tie i to the stabalizer bar on your shift linkage. its ghetto but you wont throw a cell
Old 01-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (boostmywankle)

running a test pipe on a fairly stock "honda" will not yeild you much power, you will lose low end torque, get a check engine light, smell like crap, hurt the enviornment, and the exhaust will sound like raspy ****

and your d16y8 will still be a slow peice of ****
Old 01-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">running a test pipe on a fairly stock "honda" will not yeild you much power, you will lose low end torque, get a check engine light, smell like crap, hurt the enviornment, and the exhaust will sound like raspy ****

and your d16y8 will still be a slow peice of **** </TD></TR></TABLE>

QFT.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sicones)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostmywankle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

HAHA. removing the cat on a car...is MUCH worse then throwing on a "CAI" or a header.." Get your facts straight. Fines for modifying the emisions systems, including the cat, Are much much much Greater. </TD></TR></TABLE>

OH my GOD! did you even read what i said? i should have seen this post coming seems like people are always lining up to discredit someone on this forum for a second of fame

never in my statement did i EVER once talk about the COST of the fine or the moral implications of which emitions part you choose to change

bottom line you change an emissions part with something that has no EO number and you face a fine dose not matter the cost it is still a fine which is the point i was trying to make and your telling me to get my facts right?????????

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sicones &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">running a test pipe on a fairly stock "Honda" will not yield you much power, you will lose low end torque, get a check engine light, smell like crap, hurt the environment, and the exhaust will sound like raspy ****

and your d16y8 will still be a slow piece of **** </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh god help me please ok in the sense of the statement your right but who the hell removes or puts something on there car with the idea of not tuning it? What I mean is why would you even think about modding your car and not tuning it in MY personal opinion is a waste of time and money if your not going to re work your ECU so the computer knows what the hell is going on there for if you do that your statement become obsolete and as for muffler tone I already covered that and am not about to repeat my self environment give me a break talk to the government and oil company about environment there polices are what got the so called global warming started and i am not talking about the USA or western government i am talking about the third world countries smog polices look at china for example al gore should go over there with this ideas and get them to control pollution lol

and environment if that was such a concern perhaps you should run for office and get us to adopt the Brazilian energy police of using alcohol for fuel so we are not dependent on oil from eastern countries but that’s a whole new threat and debate

oh and the d16 debate I will not even get started on that one!
Old 01-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by richard7968 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OH my GOD! did you even read what i said?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i sure as hell didnt.

Huge run on sentences that are 2 years long make me not read them

Old 01-04-2007, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by richard7968

OH my GOD! did you even read what i said? i should have seen this post coming seems like people are always lining up to discredit someone on this forum for a second of fame

never in my statement did i EVER once talk about the COST of the fine or the moral implications of which emitions part you choose to change

bottom line you change an emissions part with something that has no EO number and you face a fine dose not matter the cost it is still a fine which is the point i was trying to make and your telling me to get my facts right?????????

oh god help me please ok in the sense of the statement your right but who the hell removes or puts something on there car with the idea of not tuning it? What I mean is why would you even think about modding your car and not tuning it in MY personal opinion is a waste of time and money if your not going to re work your ECU so the computer knows what the hell is going on there for if you do that your statement become obsolete and as for muffler tone I already covered that and am not about to repeat my self environment give me a break talk to the government and oil company about environment there polices are what got the so called global warming started and i am not talking about the USA or western government i am talking about the third world countries smog polices look at china for example al gore should go over there with this ideas and get them to control pollution lol

and environment if that was such a concern perhaps you should run for office and get us to adopt the Brazilian energy police of using alcohol for fuel so we are not dependent on oil from eastern countries but that’s a whole new threat and debate

oh and the d16 debate I will not even get started on that one!

Lets talk about emissions tests ok I would have thought that if you have the skills to crawl under your car to put a test pipe on your car and this is just a guess ok? That you might be able to also crawl under the car once again before your emissions test and put back your cat converter then I am sure the rest is obvious right?
He says that a test pipe is not worth installing on lightly modified motor well once again if you feel that way then hell modify the hell out of it but seriously even on a stock motor removing a restriction will help you can not argue with the laws of physics a bottle neck is a bottle neck and every little in my opinion no matter how insignificant helps in some way or another!
Hollowing out the car is better then a cat with honey comb in it of cause BUT then again you have to think about fluid dynamics by that I mean you would have turbulence and not maximizing the opportunities of improved flow
Oh and in response to the quote of “Richard thinks he knows what he is talking about because he has read other posts dealing with this”
Laughing god you make me laugh you really do I would like to say that for many years I used to read up different posts on this website so by that your right BUT the only reason I become a member on this site was because I got sick and tired of what I would like to call miss information and comments like the above which are not only childishly provoking had they any warrant of truth behind the statement you just made truth is I have been around 4 cylinder engines most of my life long before anyone In the USA new what a 4 cylinder engine was I am by far not part of what I like to call the fast and the furious movie watcher noobs to this seen but having said that I do not consider my self an expert just a guy with a few ideas and some understanding of how an engine works oh and also having worked in a speed shop for a while I have seen many dyno’s that prove what I am saying to be correct about test pipes the make a difference and also that’s why was able to make the above statements not because I read it on Honda tec ok?
Oh and last but not least lets address the noise situation all you have to do is simply get rid of your rice style fart can muffler if that is what you have and change it out for a normal low profile looking muffler like what magnaflow makes or ES tuning both of which are low profile and much quieter then your fart can muffler
Oh and before you tell me they are noisy I have that setup on my car with unrestricted pipe no resonator nothing just the muffler of choice I recommend and is very quite oh and have many friends who run the DOHC setups also very pleased with the results with no regrets I might also add
So I hope mr turbo I have met your high standards for spelling this time and can not wait to see your rely to my next installment on this thread

"LAUGHING" TOUCHÉ

I WILL RESPOND TO THIS POST BUT FOR THE BENEFIT OF MY FELLOW HONDA TECH MEMBERS AND IN THE INTERESTS OF BEEN ADULT LIKE AND MATURE! I WILL BE HAPPY TO RETYPE MY ABOVE STATEMENT SO MY FELLOW HONDA TEC MEMBER CAN IF NOTHING ELSE AT LEAST SEE I CAN SPELL AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOU OR ANOTHER SPELLING SMART *** I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY IN MY DEFENSE I WAS IN A RUSH I DO HAVE A LIFE BEYOND POSTING ON HONDA TEC AND IN MY RUSH I SEEM TO HAVE RUFFLED A FEW FEATHERS SO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY AND RE-WRITE MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT!
Will make it run a touch leaner and in some cases will allow you to run a little more ignition timing I have heard as for A/F will lean you out a bit though!
This statement is about the most stupid thing I have ever read on this website and i am sick and tired of reading this bullshit!
Think about it people ok you run down the street ok no restrictions to your mouth or noise!
Then you tape up your mouth and noise and for arguments sake you make sure and put some little holes in the tape that covers your mouth and noise
Now it dose not take the greatest mind in the world to understand what’s going to happen hear which time you would run the best lap get my drift hear?

In other words ok it allows your engine to breath better and of cause with ECU tuning is going to allow you to see the most results lets face it with out ECU tuning your never going to get the most out of anything you put on your car
If you still do not believe me then try this from one extreme to another to drive my point try running your car with the CAT! then unbolt the cat and run open header if your car dose not feel any difference you will be the first person that i have EVER see or heard of all your doing is emulating that idea of open header with longer pipe just too keep the noise down
Bottom line test pipe will always make more power and anything blocking flow will always hinder your performance! FACT!
HOPE THIS MEETS YOUR SPELLING AND SYNTAX STANDARDS?

Modified by richard7968 at 3:46 PM 1/4/2007
Now ive only read a few bits and peices of your post, infact, i have forgotton 90% of it. However this site is NOT a place for young tiny infant sized children to prance around like christmas time. Go to school/Get GED, maybe take a few english courses, and then report back here ASAP. Your fellow h-t members dispise you, and we have no idea what your trying to say. Please use a period at the end of the sentance, and a Period is 2 letters to the right of the M button, its not what you get every 3 weeks, in your case 2.

And i have yet to begin reading your yum yum BS, which will indeed strike up a destruction of your name.

1: a test pipe is a life saver if your cat ever goes, or you just need to test other options.
2: An 02 sensor in the Cat, will NOT affect the A/F ratio, and can be eliminated with a simulator
3: your an IDIOT!
4: you will be banned
5: i want an apology for acting dumb, and having so much text on my screen, which i am using as a light in my bedroom, but because you have been typing so much run on sentances, i have been unable to find my shoes, or my jacket, you A-HOLE!
6:you have 60 post's and are running like a rampid stripper who just got her 1st bonus, and now is telling shanaynay what to do, trikass ho
7:I am buying a Test pipe, will not affect my A/F ratio.

I laughed so hard on your 1st post, i thought i took some pills, but i was totaly co-hearant. You are the DUMBEST person to H-T yet, and i have said probably some of the most stupid **** aswell, but i couldnt even make out a paragraph you have posted. This will be bookmarked for LIFE!

Old 01-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (YoungKadafi)

YoungKadafi

Laughing

Were do I begin it seems like you have no real information to offer other then contradicting me every chance you get

You also seem to find great comfort in trying to insult me and then there is this continuing reference to my education or educational level, which is completely irrelevant to this conversation or this forum for that matter

Seems to me you clearly need to calm down take your pills before you blow a fuse

Hope this sentence construction is more readable for you

And also if you would be so kind as to keep the joke down to a minimum when I read your post towards me I almost choke drinking my coffee making me laugh at your adolescent insults

I thank you for making me laugh so much
Old 01-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but who the hell removes or puts something on there car with the idea of not tuning it? </TD></TR></TABLE>

95% of people on this site. :tumbup:

Quick Reply: Test Pipe Install