Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Suspenson question

Old 04-19-2004, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspenson question

My right rear suspenson makes noise when bump comes. My car is 2000 civic with 35000 miles but I had to change right rear suspenson because of small acciedent. So I put used one. My question is Do I need to change that part or there could be something else too.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Suspenson question (Jaydeep)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jaydeep &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My right rear suspenson makes noise when bump comes. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude, I honestly tried to read the rest of your post, but my brain exploded after that little gem. Let's try something, okay?

1.) Speak English when addressing Americans (the people who comprise the majority of this and other message boards)

2.) Describe said noise. "Noise" could be anything from an orgasmic moan to a Howitzer blast to a small bushing squeaking because you installed a strut sideways. Figure it out, tap on the clicky board in front of the glowing screen and help us help you.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:41 PM

Location: San Diego, I miss Chicago, but love SD, CA, US of fuckin A
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Suspenson question (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dude, I honestly tried to read the rest of your post, but my brain exploded after that little gem. Let's try something, okay?

1.) Speak English when addressing Americans (the people who comprise the majority of this and other message boards)

2.) Describe said noise. "Noise" could be anything from an orgasmic moan to a Howitzer blast to a small bushing squeaking because you installed a strut sideways. Figure it out, tap on the clicky board in front of the glowing screen and help us help you.</TD></TR></TABLE> LMFAO, I think that moaning orgasmic noise is Archidictus bangin' your girlfriend in the back seat, JK... To get to the point. You have to explain this noise. People on this board that have technical backgroung to help you can't hear this "noise" through the computer... You put used parts on a car with 35K? Thats your problem. Having no information to base this off of I would say the strut is shot. How many miles were on the car it came off of?

You know what pisses me off the most? Stupid posts like "Hey guys my motor makes this clicking noise, please help." The reason I hate it soooooooooooo ****** much is because it pushes the posts people took time on farther to the bottom. The people that really have the desire to be helped. We can't help you if you don't give us the opportunity... HAPPY TUNING!!