Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!!

well...it's official, the 'Super Beater' is alive...much thanks to burp, Tan, allmota, cousin Rudy, Blue, Beto and the man of the hour, Jerry, the race car driver. I don't know if you guys can read this but my heart felt thanks to all your hard work, sweat, tears, support and humor. It made the long road trip to this day quite an experience. All that's left is tuning, exhaust piping, cross member upgrade, new header, tranny seal replacement (again...bought the wrong seals for the tranny...my bad guys), new air filter, suspension upgrade and LCA install, clean her up and vacuum the inside....**** this list is getting long... bummer. At least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks much to Jerry and his crew

If any of you guys are thinking about getting a motor built (in socal), Jerry's the man! here's a drink for you Jerry oh wait...you don't drink... well, just imagine it's a Rock Star

JEEEEESAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!! Almost forgot those guys from Pro-Street Imports...Eugene, Skinhead Mike and Shea...guys, I don't know if you guys can read this but thanks for your support and the tranny work you did for the 'Super Beater' aka Grand Ma...she appreciates all your hard work and effort into her...and to Mike, I think I'm gonna have to run AC on her...it was hella hot today... Guys, lemme know if the Ref is running dry...I'll be over with a 36 pack any day...

Jerry Built and Pro-Street Imports

Last but not least, ImportBuilders...I know you've been banned from here Jeff but I hope you tune my car before you close down. If you can read this, put on a lot of sunblock...don't want you coming home burnt

Modified by acydphryck at 6:40 AM 7/14/2003
Old 07-13-2003, 09:37 PM

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (acydphryck)

Glad to hear it!! Jerry's the man! So what is Super Beater anyway?
Old 07-13-2003, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (EKology)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EKology &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Glad to hear it!! Jerry's the man! So what is Super Beater anyway? </TD></TR></TABLE>

hehehehe...no pics...can't afford to post pics of her right now...maybe later when she's all done up...
Old 07-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (acydphryck)

I'm lost....you had an engine built?
Old 07-13-2003, 09:50 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acydphryck &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hehehehe...no pics...can't afford to post pics of her right now...maybe later when she's all done up... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, not even a brief description??
Old 07-13-2003, 09:56 PM

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (EKology)

Congrats man cant wait to see what you run.
Old 07-13-2003, 10:08 PM
New User

damn this thread is just a tease
Old 07-13-2003, 10:08 PM

Default Re: (WiDeBoDyEK)

Pho Shizzle Dizzle
Old 07-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (Pho Real)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pho Real &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Pho Shizzle Dizzle</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 07-13-2003, 10:22 PM

Default here's mudd in ur eye.

welps, this one's for u joe!! courtesy of burp rest in peace X8 ...

Old 07-13-2003, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice sleeper
Old 07-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: here's mudd in ur eye. (hot rod circuit)

well...looks like the cat is out of the bag. thanks for the pics fawking n00b!!!! if you are who i think you are (*caugh* burp)...you better not be in buttonwillow when i race her...i'm gonna run you off the fawking track for blowing the sleeper's cover
Old 07-14-2003, 11:43 AM

Default Re: (tominos)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tominos &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice sleeper</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think the snowboard on top gives it added effect.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (all stock)

Ahhh so thats grandmas car lol it still aint got **** on either My Vanessa (eg) or Michelle (ek) JFWY Joe! Aka Happy Shoes.
Old 07-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Trooper)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Trooper &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ahhh so thats grandmas car lol it still aint got **** on either My Vanessa (eg) or Michelle (ek) JFWY Joe! Aka Happy Shoes.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tr00pah!!!!!! sup mang...yup...that's Grand ma's ride....what do you think? show it to the Eugene and the guys so they can have a good laugh at it too...
buwahahahahaha!!! i have to get an aftermarket cross member for her in order for me to run a good header...weak sauce...
Old 07-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (acydphryck)

ttt again...in case some of my homies missed this...
Old 07-15-2003, 12:04 AM

Is this something that would be best reserved for a greeting card, thank you etc.

Just doesn't seem appropriate for HT...
Old 07-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (Mr. ThunderLips)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr. ThunderLips &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is this something that would be best reserved for a greeting card, thank you etc.

Just doesn't seem appropriate for HT...</TD></TR></TABLE>

maybe...but if i can't show my appreciation to those people who helped and contributed to my ride, that would make me an ingrate...
what is your beef anyway?
Old 07-15-2003, 06:42 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by acydphryck &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

maybe...but if i can't show my appreciation to those people who helped and contributed to my ride, that would make me an ingrate...
what is your beef anyway? </TD></TR></TABLE>

No beef...Just bored. More power to ya!
Old 08-06-2003, 12:54 PM
iwantaz

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (Mr. ThunderLips)

I let no one else touch my car other than jerry and his cousin. Both great mechanics. Jerry has one bad EG too...
Old 08-06-2003, 01:00 PM
JV
Who?

Who's this Jerry fella anyway? All i see is people kissing his rump. I want to know what makes him so great.

Not all of us live in Cali...
Old 08-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Future Texas Boy

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (JV)

His 260hp all motor street car is pretty impresssive . 11`s in street trim. Plus, generally he`s a pretty nice guy. When you see the IB Graphs floating around the net, he`s usually behind the build.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JV &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Who's this Jerry fella anyway? All i see is people kissing his rump. I want to know what makes him so great.

Not all of us live in Cali...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 08-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (vtecvoodoo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtecvoodoo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His 260hp all motor street car is pretty impresssive . 11`s in street trim. Plus, generally he`s a pretty nice guy. When you see the IB Graphs floating around the net, he`s usually behind the build.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jerry the race car driver is one bad *** mechanic and driver. check out this video of him racing in pomona and some other clips of his homies. oh yea...cousin Rudy is a mean ****...don't **** him off...i did that once...i was lucky to get out of south central with my face in one piece

http://www.allmota.com
Old 08-06-2003, 01:11 PM
JV
Who?

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (vtecvoodoo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtecvoodoo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His 260hp all motor street car is pretty impresssive . 11`s in street trim. Plus, generally he`s a pretty nice guy. When you see the IB Graphs floating around the net, he`s usually behind the build.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

260hp all motor is quite impressive.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:18 PM
ophdehEEzY

Default Re: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!! (JV)

Is this jerry guy expensive?

Quick Reply: the 'Super Beater' is ALIVE!!! thanks to JERRY BUILT!!!