Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sup

wassup everybody
Old 07-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Ek Forever y0!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: sup (=AiNoKeA=)

First of all, a short statement about why you're here:
You're here to learn. You're here to help. You're here to share knowledge and information. If you are here for any other reason, just leave now.

Things that won't be tolerated:
> Excessive flaming
> Posts with no techincal content
> eBay Ads
> Classifieds ads
> Picture threads
> "I got scammed by..." threads
> Bench racing
> Links to Helms/Chiltons manuals. Go buy them. http://www.helminc.com
> "Search n00b." If you tell someone to search, you had better provide them with a helpful link. This explains how to use the search function: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=979961

Things you can do to help:
> Search before you post
> If you make a post and are not 100% sure about the information, please say so. It's frustrating to be told one thing, then find it to be completely different once you are in the middle of a project.
> Police yourselves. Report a thread if it's turning into a huge flame fest, or if it's clear that there is misinformation or the thread is clearly in violation of the 92-00 Civic guidelines. The moderators are human and can't be here all day every day.

FYI - The report post button is right below the posters name and looks like this:

Remember, these rules are in addition to the HT TOS.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: sup (ek forever guy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ek forever guy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">First of all, a short statement about why you're here:
You're here to learn. You're here to help. You're here to share knowledge and information. If you are here for any other reason, just leave now.

Things that won't be tolerated:
&gt; Excessive flaming
&gt; Posts with no techincal content
&gt; eBay Ads
&gt; Classifieds ads
&gt; Picture threads
&gt; "I got scammed by..." threads
&gt; Bench racing
&gt; Links to Helms/Chiltons manuals. Go buy them. http://www.helminc.com
&gt; "Search n00b." If you tell someone to search, you had better provide them with a helpful link. This explains how to use the search function: https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=979961

Things you can do to help:
&gt; Search before you post
&gt; If you make a post and are not 100% sure about the information, please say so. It's frustrating to be told one thing, then find it to be completely different once you are in the middle of a project.
&gt; Police yourselves. Report a thread if it's turning into a huge flame fest, or if it's clear that there is misinformation or the thread is clearly in violation of the 92-00 Civic guidelines. The moderators are human and can't be here all day every day.

FYI - The report post button is right below the posters name and looks like this:

Remember, these rules are in addition to the HT TOS. </TD></TR></TABLE>

In case the OP didn't get the msg - those are the rules for this forum - the ones you're supposed to read before posting.

This is a tech forum, to introduce yourself, the proper place is the general discussion and debate forum. .
Old 07-02-2007, 10:45 PM

I will add my Post ***** here, and report it when I am done.

Hello New User, Welcome to Honda-Tech

There is a wealth of information here on this forum just waiting for you to discover.

Whether you joined to get some help with a problem on your Honda, wanted to see other peoples cars and get ideas for your own, wanted to buy some parts, or maybe you just own a Honda and wanted to join the club, a good place to start is with a good &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;SEARCH&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; . You will notice the red SEARCH button on the top right hand side of the screen. You can search to see if someone has had a similiar problem, or has a similiar post to what you wanted to make.

The first screen you come to has a long list of different sections you can choose from, each having there own reason.

The first list you will see are Model Specific TECH forums. These are forums for general TECH related questions and post about SPECIFIC MODELS. A suspension question is not MODEL specific, as all cars have it, so that might be better suited in the Suspension forum. You get the idea. Before you post a question, SEARCH to see if it has been covered before, because it probably has. Here is a good link to show you how to use the search function. https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=979961

The next list you will see are more Technical Forums, except this time instead of car/model specific, it is topic specific, IE All motor, FI (forced induction), Suspension, Drag racing, AutoX, etc. Your questions about these matters go in the designated forum.

The next place you will see the Marketplace. Come on, do you need an explaination about this? Buy or sell your parts here.

The next section is labeled Honda-Tech Forums. You will find the Appearance and Cosmetic section. This section is good for when you want to show off your car and get feedback on what you have done. Or if you have questions about something to do with appearance in general, this is your forum. The other sections here are the Events and Meets section, where you can find out what is going on in your area, or announce something of your own. And then there is Kills. Tell stories of who you raced and what happened here. Enter at your own risk.

And then there is GDD- General discussion and debate. This is basically the Off-topic forums of Honda-Tech. You can explore these for yourself.

There you go, I hope that you read this and understand the layout of this website.

Again, Welcome to HT.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by =AiNoKeA= &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wassup everybody</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL

wonder how long this is going to be before it gets locked?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he is overwhelmed. He was attacked so quickly lol
Old 07-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sageuvagony)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sageuvagony &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think he is overwhelmed. He was attacked so quickly lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

He better get used to it

Wait until people start pulling out the pictures lol

Oh and the RIGHT forum police find this one there going to have a field day!

I hope he got his flame suite ready because he is going to need to call the fire department after people see this lol!

Oh something forgotten to tell you for god sake make sure you proof read and spell check what your posting or asking or whatever or the grammar/English police will be all over you flaming you!

LOL...
Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What the OP is saying

Old 07-02-2007, 11:12 PM
NTX

Old 07-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<FONT SIZE="15">& so it begins here comes the pics lol</FONT>

<FONT SIZE="15"><FONT COLOR="red">Asked for it so here goes lol</FONT></FONT>

Old 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 07-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sageuvagony &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What the OP is saying

</TD></TR></TABLE>thats hella funny
Old 07-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Winlight)

<FONT SIZE="12">look people!</FONT>

<FONT SIZE="12">NO NEED TO ACT LIKE</FONT>

<FONT SIZE="12">we are setting a bad example next we will be posting our rides like mine LOL</FONT>

Old 07-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey didn't I curse you for having my name? or was that another Richard? Man I'm tired..
Old 07-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sageuvagony &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man I'm tired..</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes you are!

&

Modified by richard7968 at 1:39 AM 7/3/2007
Old 07-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (richard7968)

omg lol

i felt this thread wouldn't be complete w/out my contribution

and for thos go-gettas out there

to the op welcome, and read the rules next time
Old 07-03-2007, 12:44 AM